All Categories

Improvised LZ - level 6 onwards ---> I want my 250 Uprade Designs back!

Improvised LZ - level 6 onwards ---> I want my 250 Uprade Designs back!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 19, 2023, 14:4801/19/23
10/31/22
Red Terror

I think I have already fully explained my problem in previous posts: 

The game is carefully and maliciously designed to mislead you, in order to make you click a useless button and lose 250 Upgrade Designs for nothing!! (without any safety system to prevent this from happening, on the contrary: the signage in the game misleads users, inviting them to do something wrong!). 

Plarium's goal by implementing that deceptive interface was undoubtedly to make users waste their accumulated wealth in their accounts.

I had reported this problem long before I fell victim to it, proving that I realized how dangerous it was before an accident happened to me because of it. 

Despite this, I have not been compensated for the 250 U.D.'s unjustly stolen from me by deception!

Ohh, I'm sorry you have faced such a situation, Commander. Don't you mind if I ask you to send me the screenshot of this button, so I can closely look at it and understand you better? It would be much appreciated 🕵

Jan 20, 2023, 11:2301/20/23
07/31/15

Are you kidding me!?!?

Please do not post further replies in a welcoming and friendly manner just to give the impression that you are interested in the topic.

If you are really interested in the topic: read what has already been written, get ready, study further, get informed... and then come back here with a serious and responsible attitude.

I repeat: we don't need formal and pleasant answers, deceptive "caresses and cuddles", to appease our anger.... we need serious, intelligent and responsible people with whom to talk and establish a serious debate.

in my country there is a motto that says:

"there is none so deaf as those who do not want to hear".

"there is no one so blind as those who do not want to see".

please do not further perpetrate your provocation here, go make fun of someone else less intelligent than me.

we don't need your falsehood.

we don't need your formal willingness to listen (which is only for appearance): if so I'd go and talk to an AI chat ... I'd get the same result! (indeed: considering the replies I get from you, I'm starting to believe that Plarium has put bots as forum moderators).

STOP HERE!

BECOME A SERIOUS PERSON.

Thank you.

DariaCommunity Manager
Jan 25, 2023, 15:3101/25/23
10/31/22
Red Terror

Are you kidding me!?!?

Please do not post further replies in a welcoming and friendly manner just to give the impression that you are interested in the topic.

If you are really interested in the topic: read what has already been written, get ready, study further, get informed... and then come back here with a serious and responsible attitude.

I repeat: we don't need formal and pleasant answers, deceptive "caresses and cuddles", to appease our anger.... we need serious, intelligent and responsible people with whom to talk and establish a serious debate.

in my country there is a motto that says:

"there is none so deaf as those who do not want to hear".

"there is no one so blind as those who do not want to see".

please do not further perpetrate your provocation here, go make fun of someone else less intelligent than me.

we don't need your falsehood.

we don't need your formal willingness to listen (which is only for appearance): if so I'd go and talk to an AI chat ... I'd get the same result! (indeed: considering the replies I get from you, I'm starting to believe that Plarium has put bots as forum moderators).

STOP HERE!

BECOME A SERIOUS PERSON.

Thank you.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. 

We take every issue seriously, as the players are our top priority. 

I've spoken to our development team again and passed on your thoughts on this feature. I've researched the issue - it's a fairly old feature, and we've warned players about its specifics. At this stage, we are not ready to make any changes to it, as it was designed to work that way. I am very sorry that this has upset you, Commander. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.