about occupied

about occupied

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Jun 9, 2023, 07:5406/09/23
05/25/14
SnowSnake

The problem withn this is simple but complex..

You're occupied by a MSL type player, he really doesn't like you, occupies you with an unholy amount of units..your game is now over..sounds fun eh?

We are asking for the game support to make changes so that once occpied you can't raid and nuke others while occupied to me that sounds fair if you wanna raid and nuke others than you must free yourself from the occupy . In the mean time you may still  upgrade base  upgrade contracts trade resources do locations build troops and so on But you just will not be able to send out raids and nukes I think that would be a simple enough process for the game support to deal with

Jun 9, 2023, 07:5906/09/23
05/25/14
Lt.Stone

the Only Players who would have a Problem with this Change are the Players who CAN'T fight their own Battles.

i understand, the Development team is Busy right now, and Can't implement this Kind of Change Right now.

We can Still be Talking about though. if Enough of the Player base gets in on the Conversation and the Opions of them are Herd. im sure the Deelopment team will see we Unaniomusly Agree this should change.

i mean, think about it. what is ACTUALLY happening when you Occupie a Base?

your Offense Goes in and Kill off any Defensive Capability the Base has and "Takes Control" of the Base. then you send Defensive Units in to HOLD it.

Underlined Word Being "Control"...

so with this Commander NO LONGER having "Control" of their Base, why are they STILL able to Engage targets OUTSIDE of their Base? Did the Enemy Units just kind of "FALL ASLEEP" While being Stationed at this "Occupation"? 

"they all just Kind of Step aside and Let a Battalion of Tanks just Roll right on By... "bye Guys, see you when you Get back *Waves* We'll have a BBQ, Roast some Smoars.. all that, Right?

that is the ODDESTS Occipation ive EVER herd of...

Well said agree with you 100%👍

Jun 9, 2023, 12:5806/09/23
05/31/17

My comment  was based on suggestions that occupied players can't do anything except be occupied, no resource raids..just a comment on some of the dumb things suggested here

Jun 9, 2023, 13:0006/09/23
05/31/17
{****}GENERAL{****}

Game is by far not over Commander. Being occupied you can still do everything!

Besides that, the occupation is a great protection for you :) 

My Idea is this
once Occupied you cannot nuke, raid , Do locations ZHG/Cobra or build troops all Resources go into red you must free yourself in
order to operate as normal that way it makes the game fair for both parties, 

Jun 10, 2023, 03:1806/10/23
02/14/19
SnowSnake

My Idea is this
once Occupied you cannot nuke, raid , Do locations ZHG/Cobra or build troops all Resources go into red you must free yourself in
order to operate as normal that way it makes the game fair for both parties, 

This has been suggested in the past already Commander and Devs Team did not implement it.

Jul 1, 2023, 08:5307/01/23
Jul 1, 2023, 08:57(edited)
01/17/15

well, with us still talking it about it, keeps the door open for the possibility of a change.

Jul 2, 2023, 16:0807/02/23
02/14/19
Lt.Stone

well, with us still talking it about it, keeps the door open for the possibility of a change.

True Commander! 

Jul 8, 2023, 03:5707/08/23
01/17/15

in all Actuality, i dont think this Change would be possible.

in Theory, sure. it Really is a Great Idea.

however, the Reality of the Situation is there are Commanders out there who have 1,000,000,000 Garudas. you can Beleive they have been Fully Negotiated, they've Finished the Info War Cypher for the Bonus +10% Offense/Defense, and they'll Wipe out Everything Collectivly From All of your Combine and "Might" Lose 100. Maybe. Doubtfull.

point Being: if this Person OCC's you. that would Actualy kind of put a sort of "game over" on certain Players. and that would start hurting the Player base. which makes if a Very Risky Buisnes to Start Dabbling in.

he cant Raid or Fire Missiles until he breaks the OCCing Army off of him. but him and his whole combine and all of his combine's Allies togeather couldnt break this guy off of him if he has decided that he's here to stay.

what can the Commander that is being OCC'd do about it in this case? as is, he's Pretty much "Done". hes going to be completely Cut off from like Half of his Priority Missions, he cant bring RESOURCES in becuase he cant RAID anymore. and the amount of resources that can be shaved off an annex should be GREATLY increased, because right now collecting a full batch from all x3 100/h annexes isnt really worth the time it takes to get to it through the headqurters.

Jul 9, 2023, 04:4507/09/23
02/14/19
Lt.Stone

in all Actuality, i dont think this Change would be possible.

in Theory, sure. it Really is a Great Idea.

however, the Reality of the Situation is there are Commanders out there who have 1,000,000,000 Garudas. you can Beleive they have been Fully Negotiated, they've Finished the Info War Cypher for the Bonus +10% Offense/Defense, and they'll Wipe out Everything Collectivly From All of your Combine and "Might" Lose 100. Maybe. Doubtfull.

point Being: if this Person OCC's you. that would Actualy kind of put a sort of "game over" on certain Players. and that would start hurting the Player base. which makes if a Very Risky Buisnes to Start Dabbling in.

he cant Raid or Fire Missiles until he breaks the OCCing Army off of him. but him and his whole combine and all of his combine's Allies togeather couldnt break this guy off of him if he has decided that he's here to stay.

what can the Commander that is being OCC'd do about it in this case? as is, he's Pretty much "Done". hes going to be completely Cut off from like Half of his Priority Missions, he cant bring RESOURCES in becuase he cant RAID anymore. and the amount of resources that can be shaved off an annex should be GREATLY increased, because right now collecting a full batch from all x3 100/h annexes isnt really worth the time it takes to get to it through the headqurters.

You gave the answers already Commander and thats why Devs decided to keep it the way it is :)