Comments
May 18, 2018, 13:2505/18/18

Iam a new player i think  i well  love this game

May 18, 2018, 16:1405/18/18
02/27/17
Открыл малый контейнер, содержимое так и не появилось в инвентаре
May 18, 2018, 23:5505/18/18
12/18/16
Over all... Not so pleased! Advertising has tripled which has caused the game to hang up! Spend more time closing ads and/or restarting game than playing! The only ones I see benefiting from this new tournament are the Coiners. If that's all you care about then you guys hit it spot on... I see ppl getting fed up with it and leaving... 
May 19, 2018, 01:3605/19/18
May 19, 2018, 01:41(edited)
12/27/17
Paul Gladkiy:

Guys, I just wanted to ask how's it going for you with the new 1.24 update. Did you prepare well enough for the Alliance Duel Tournament? What do you think of the new Alliance HQ skin as the reward? Also, what do you guys think of the new Courier Android, which can help you to get even more rss from Raids?
I will be glad to discuss that with you 

the rewards arent good. no real reason to loose the amount of troops you would need to. and why would you want a hq skin. other then making it a shinny target, it does nothing else from what i understand. I have also noticed the ads popping up after almost every click. which only makes me mad cause of the prices. if you buy the prices go up. you have to stop buying for awhile to have them come back down again. yea yea yea its random...as we are told but that makes me not spend for long periods personally. 
May 19, 2018, 15:4905/19/18
01/12/17

We're into Round 3 of the Alliance Duel Tourney, our alliance can't wait until this lousy event is over.

Round 1 was interesting and new, and we were paired up with a decent alliance in Tier 4.  It was a fair fight to start, so we both knocked each other up a bit.

12 hours later, halfway through the round, we were suddenly set upon by not 1, not 2, but 3 separate alliances ranked in the top 75 (Tier 1 and 2), who given their size, strength and resources, promptly rolled through us.

Round 2 started, and another 2 alliances in the top 25 (Tier 1 and 2) came through, and rolled over us, pretty much wiping out all our forces not bunkered in the miniscule bunkers that we have.

Now round 3 and we've got these top alliances parked next to us keeping our HQ and bases burning.

Prior to this tourney, we barely caught the attention of any alliance in rank 1-150, and only faced the occasional high level raid several times a year.  The top alliances are clearly not hitting each other but using the lower tiers as a shopping list of weaker opponents to wipe out.  Through this tourney, we've only been able to hit our matched opponent in the first half of the Round 1, and subsequently wiped out by multiple higher tier alliances.  

Whatever rewards we're getting in return are negligible to the losses we've incurred.

The majority of our players are so demoralised by this event that they are ready to and starting to leave the game permanently.  If you're using this tourney to encourage casual fun-seeking non-paying players to leave the game, you're doing the right thing.

And as many others have indicated, having ads to buy packs pop up after every 1-5 actions just makes the game unplayable.

May 19, 2018, 19:0705/19/18
10/26/16

Siahn, that is very much the same what happenend to our alliance.

The biggest combines hitting us to score easy points.

The only way to hide from this is to buy shields.

But many players will not invest anything knowing it will only be a short time protection.

With no decent way to hide from bigger attacks, it is not easy to get players really put time and effort in to growing the base, knowing there is a big chance they will lose everything again in events like this.

If i lose everything again, i will quit for sure.
May 19, 2018, 19:3305/19/18
01/12/17

Soldier001 said:

Siahn, that is very much the same what happenend to our alliance.

The biggest combines hitting us to score easy points.

The only way to hide from this is to buy shields.

But many players will not invest anything knowing it will only be a short time protection.

With no decent way to hide from bigger attacks, it is not easy to get players really put time and effort in to growing the base, knowing there is a big chance they will lose everything again in events like this.

If i lose everything again, i will quit for sure.

Glad to hear publicly here that we're not the only one.  I'm hearing the same thing from the marshals of alliances similar to ours in-game.

Plarium - consider this for the next alliance duel, to encourage the tiers to actually fight within their tier rather than wiping out the lower tiers:

Destroying units belonging to your opponent Alliance x3 points

Destroying units belonging to others in your tier x2 points 

Destroying units belonging to others one tier below -x1 points (minus x1 points) 

Destroying units belonging to others two tiers below -x2 (minus x2 points) 

Destroying units belonging to others three tiers below -x3 (minus x3 points) 

Destroying units belonging to others four tiers below -x4 (minus x4 points)

May 20, 2018, 20:0505/20/18
09/14/17

Well thank you plaruim for this crap. becouse of this I stop playing and some others to

its a game for the coiners now you drag the fun out of it

SO good bye and f you
May 20, 2018, 20:1705/20/18
05/26/17

With this update, this game turned to s h i t. I quit and will give my money to someone else.  Nice job, you greedy f u c k s! Go to hell and five meters more.

/Mungus, Marshall, CXR

May 21, 2018, 16:5505/21/18
02/29/16

Hello Commanders!

Let me reply to your main concerns regarding this Tournament.

1. Opponent Alliance.

The way it's chosen will change in the next Tournament. You will get opponent Alliance based on the results of this Tournament.

It means you will get a more fair opponent that won't differ much in strength from your Alliance.

2. Rewards.

Don't forget that each Round has its Reward as well. Plus, you receive Alliance Reward for winning the Round.

So, HQ Skin is just additional Reward. I understand some of you can see no use in it, but don't forget about all other Rewards you will win while fighting for it     

3. We don't want to take part in the Tournament at all.

Here you can have two cases: your opponents don't want to fight as well and your opponents are ready to fight in PvP.

In the first case, there is no any issue at all. You just avoid attacking your opponent Alliance and focus on PvE or PvP against other Alliances.

The second case can be harder to solve as you need to demonstrate your diplomatic skills here and come to the agreement with your opponents that you won't play PvP against each other, but focus on other activities. Even if they don't agree on that, you won't be playing against them the whole Tournament and next time your opponent Alliance will change.

May 21, 2018, 16:5605/21/18
02/29/16

DOKOT12 said:

Iam a new player i think  i well  love this game

Hello, Commander and welcome to the game!

I also hope you'll like it and in case of any questions, you're welcome to come here for advice 

May 21, 2018, 16:5705/21/18
02/29/16

groop said:

Открыл малый контейнер, содержимое так и не появилось в инвентаре

Приветствую, Командор!

Эту проблему уже должны были починить. Извините за неудобства.

Hello, Commander!

This issue should have been fixed already. Sorry for these inconveniences! 
May 21, 2018, 17:0005/21/18
02/29/16

stmodeler said:

Over all... Not so pleased! Advertising has tripled which has caused the game to hang up! Spend more time closing ads and/or restarting game than playing! The only ones I see benefiting from this new tournament are the Coiners. If that's all you care about then you guys hit it spot on... I see ppl getting fed up with it and leaving... 

Hello, Commander!

The issue with pop-up was reported to devs already. Meanwhile, please open the offer you receive via Bank and wait for a few seconds till it will be marked as read.

Then you shouldn't get it again during your game session.

As for the Tournament, even those players who don't use the in-game purchases can succeed in it. It all depends on your Alliance cooperation.
May 21, 2018, 17:1405/21/18
May 21, 2018, 17:18(edited)
01/12/17

So here's a summary of the experiences a Tier 4 alliance faced in the Alliance Duel Tourney:

First few hours of Day 1 - Duelling our opponent as desired in the tourney - this was the fun part.

Remaining hours of Day 1 - Having all our forces suddenly wiped out by 3 Tier 1 and Tier 2 opponents - this was heart-wrenching to lose everything in our bases and HQ.

All of Day 2 - All the rewards we received from Day 1 subsequently wiped out by 2 Tier 1 opponents before we could even try to duel our matched opponent. I spent all day under protection. Not a single minute of fun.

All of Day 3 - 2 Tier 2 opponents stationed bases next to our HQ and hive, promptly razing our HQ and any of our unprotected bases continuously. I spent all day under protection, to protect what few troops I had. Not a single minute of fun, and demoralising.

All of Day 4 - The 2 Tier 2 opponents remained stationed next to our HQ and hive, promptly razing any of our unprotected bases continuously. I spent all day under protection, to protect what few troops I had. Not a single minute of fun, and extremely demoralising to the point that probably more than half our players have sworn off the game having totally lost everything.

2 hours of fun. 94 hours sitting under protection not having any fun.  *sarcasm* This is a really "fun" tournament and game! */sarcasm*

May 21, 2018, 17:3005/21/18
May 21, 2018, 17:41(edited)
01/12/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello Commanders!

1. Opponent Alliance.

The way it's chosen will change in the next Tournament. You will get opponent Alliance based on the results of this Tournament.

It means you will get a more fair opponent that won't differ much in strength from your Alliance.

2. Rewards.

Don't forget that each Round has its Reward as well. Plus, you receive Alliance Reward for winning the Round.

So, HQ Skin is just additional Reward. I understand some of you can see no use in it, but don't forget about all other Rewards you will win while fighting for it     

Here you can have two cases: your opponents don't want to fight as well and your opponents are ready to fight in PvP.

In the first case, there is no any issue at all. You just avoid attacking your opponent Alliance and focus on PvE or PvP against other Alliances.

The second case can be harder to solve as you need to demonstrate your diplomatic skills here and come to the agreement with your opponents that you won't play PvP against each other, but focus on other activities. Even if they don't agree on that, you won't be playing against them the whole Tournament and next time your opponent Alliance will change.

You're not understanding our extremely frustrating experience as a Tier 4 alliance.  In theory, your description works.  in reality, none of what you described worked.

1. We have no problems with the fairness of our matched opponent within our tier.  If you read my description of our alliance's experience what we had were the Tier 1 and Tier 2 alliances using their massive armies to totally bully and wipe out lower tier alliances such as ours, to the point that we could not even play the game against our matched opponents, or even the PVE or PvP with other alliances in our tier.

2. As I described, the small rewards we received were promptly wiped out by those Tier 1 and Tier 2 alliances.

3. There was no diplomacy possible with high tier alliances alliances that sat next to us and perpetually attacking us over and over again if we were not under protection.  And even if we were not under protection, we had no troops remaining that allowed us to participate in PVE or PvP against other alliances in our tier. 

May 22, 2018, 13:5805/22/18
03/09/16

Mi dispiace a dirlo ma la frequenza con cui fate la pubblicità sui vostri pacchetti è una roba assurda, per favore Lasciateci giocare il gioco perché quando abbiamo bisogno di comprare qualche pacchetto Sappiamo benissimo dove andarlo a cercare. Grazie e buona giornata

May 22, 2018, 17:2505/22/18
May 23, 2018, 01:00(edited)
01/12/17

Well, the new Courier android is disappointing.

I managed to contract a Grade 2 Courier, upgraded it to Class 3 Level 15 for 3.3% bonus resources.

But the Courier doesn't give any bonuses if you are raiding 50K in resources from a base already.  The bonuses only apply if you raid less than 50K. 

Given the small bonus, and no bonuses past 50K, this is another merc I'm leaving home.  I'd rather send a Hitman on my raid to bonus up my troops.

[EDIT] Sorry my mistake, it does give bonuses past 50K. Just hard to tell sometimes with the rounded numbers in the battle report. Why can't you just report the actual resources looted? The recon reports show the actual amounts in the base and what can be looted. Why can't the actual battle report do the same?

May 23, 2018, 10:4205/23/18
02/29/16

Siahn said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello Commanders!

1. Opponent Alliance.

2. Rewards.

You're not understanding our extremely frustrating experience as a Tier 4 alliance.  In theory, your description works.  in reality, none of what you described worked.

1. We have no problems with the fairness of our matched opponent within our tier.  If you read my description of our alliance's experience what we had were the Tier 1 and Tier 2 alliances using their massive armies to totally bully and wipe out lower tier alliances such as ours, to the point that we could not even play the game against our matched opponents, or even the PVE or PvP with other alliances in our tier.

2. As I described, the small rewards we received were promptly wiped out by those Tier 1 and Tier 2 alliances.

3. There was no diplomacy possible with high tier alliances alliances that sat next to us and perpetually attacking us over and over again if we were not under protection.  And even if we were not under protection, we had no troops remaining that allowed us to participate in PVE or PvP against other alliances in our tier. 

Commander, one of the main points of this Event was to increase the activity of Alliances and their engagement with each other. 

I understand not all Alliances were ready to fight with more powerful Alliances this time. But it's a good motivation to gather your Alliance up and prepare to the next Tournament. 

May 23, 2018, 10:4305/23/18
02/29/16

Siahn said:

Well, the new Courier android is disappointing.

I managed to contract a Grade 2 Courier, upgraded it to Class 3 Level 15 for 3.3% bonus resources.

But the Courier doesn't give any bonuses if you are raiding 50K in resources from a base already.  The bonuses only apply if you raid less than 50K. 

Given the small bonus, and no bonuses past 50K, this is another merc I'm leaving home.  I'd rather send a Hitman on my raid to bonus up my troops.

[EDIT] Sorry my mistake, it does give bonuses past 50K. Just hard to tell sometimes with the rounded numbers in the battle report. Why can't you just report the actual resources looted? The recon reports show the actual amounts in the base and what can be looted. Why can't the actual battle report do the same?

Hello, Commander!

Devs decided to round numbers in order to improve IU of Reports you receive.

May 23, 2018, 10:4605/23/18
02/29/16

goran.grujo.gg said:

Mi dispiace a dirlo ma la frequenza con cui fate la pubblicità sui vostri pacchetti è una roba assurda, per favore Lasciateci giocare il gioco perché quando abbiamo bisogno di comprare qualche pacchetto Sappiamo benissimo dove andarlo a cercare. Grazie e buona giornata

Ciao!

Abbiamo già segnalato questo problema agli sviluppatori. Stanno lavorando per farlo riparare.

Scusate per il disagio.

Hello!

We reported this issue to devs already. They are working on getting it fixed.

Sorry for the inconveniences :(