All Categories

Raid Digest (16.04.21)

Raid Digest (16.04.21)

Good day, champions!  It is time for the new issue of our Raid Digest.

i

Let's start with the Eternal Dragon Doom Tower and its Secret Rooms. This was the first launch, so we are looking closely at how it performs. Thanks to our statistical and analytical data, as well as your feedback, we noticed some discrepancies in Secret Rooms balances. We will take a closer look at the data when this Tower iteration is over and implement improvements. In fact, we are already preparing some tweaks for the next rotation.

Next up is Classic Arena. We know that you guys have a lot of questions about its current state and future fate. We are working actively on a couple of changes, the first of which is planned for around the May release. It concerns tweaking the matchmaking algorithms in the Bronze and Silver Tiers. One more change that will follow is a system that will prevent players from falling down the ladder too rapidly by losing def battles. Stay tuned for more details on those.

And now we will answer some of the questions about the Clan vs. Clan Tournament. We are grateful to those who participated in the beta-test and helped us to identify some weak points and improvement areas. Next week, all Clans will be able to take part in the Tournament, which we are all excited about. 

So, questions.

Q. Will Clans with >1К placement be able to see the precise position of their Clan?

A. No, but only the beta-test and the very first global Tournament matchmaking will be decided based on the Clan ratings. In the following tournaments, it will be based on a Clan’s previous performance.

Q. Will the distribution across Tiers occur after each Clan Tournament?

A. Yes, every tournament will form new Tiers lists.

Q. How many clans will be in each tier?

A. The division is based on the percentage of Clans involved. We are currently working on each league's exact proportions and will add changes to the tournaments into in-game guides. 

Q. Will the Clan's power contribute to the CVC tournament's matchmaking?

A. The matchmaking will be based only on the number of points collected during the previous tournament. Additionally, the same Clan cannot become your opponent during the following three Tournaments.

Q. Will opponents repeat for the Clans that participated in beta?

A. Probably, yes. The beta test was a separate event, and the Global launch of the Clan vs. Clan tournament will be on equal footing for everyone.

Q. Will there be any rewards for the placement in the league overall?

A. Not for now, but we will consider this possibility.

Q. How often will such tournaments take place?

A. It is still under consideration. Most likely, for starters, once every two weeks.

We are now working on revising rewards and points distribution for different activities.

And yes, there were some irregularities during the beta-test, but this is what tests are for. We have sent some resources to those players that were kicked out of the Tournament with the error that they are not in a Clan, even though it wasn’t correct.

That all for this one, have a wonderful Friday.

Views
Comments
Apr 16, 2021, 15:0704/16/21
Apr 24, 2021, 03:0504/24/21
02/15/17
CrazyMaria

Ist it now sure that we will have another clan vs clan event in 2 weeks? AND: Cant it be on a weekend? 

Most of our clanmembers have to work during the week. I dont know how it is in the rest of the world, but in germany its not possible to play games at work ;)

But it still was much fun and our whole clan enjoyed it :)

I agree^^ Clan vs Clan should be on weekends! :)

Apr 24, 2021, 03:3504/24/21
03/27/19
CrazyMaria

Ist it now sure that we will have another clan vs clan event in 2 weeks? AND: Cant it be on a weekend? 

Most of our clanmembers have to work during the week. I dont know how it is in the rest of the world, but in germany its not possible to play games at work ;)

But it still was much fun and our whole clan enjoyed it :)

the devil (whisper): shiiii child you don't have a life 

the devil: play the game kill yourself your soul and money is mine  

the devil inside voice(in his brain) we will change everything to make you grind and buy more

player: i  want a dupe system and fix arena

the devil: we plan that already so wait a bit

the devil inside voice: we already fix arena but return it to broken state and for the dupe system we lie because we want people to buy more shards or kill yourself grinding

player: is this game for champion collection only  

the devil: yes 

player: oo crap 

the devil inside voice:  we waste a lot of our budget in advertisement, we need more money

the devil inside voice : underpriest fusion is a trap 

Apr 24, 2021, 06:5904/24/21
02/15/17
franzgarcia323

the devil (whisper): shiiii child you don't have a life 

the devil: play the game kill yourself your soul and money is mine  

the devil inside voice(in his brain) we will change everything to make you grind and buy more

player: i  want a dupe system and fix arena

the devil: we plan that already so wait a bit

the devil inside voice: we already fix arena but return it to broken state and for the dupe system we lie because we want people to buy more shards or kill yourself grinding

player: is this game for champion collection only  

the devil: yes 

player: oo crap 

the devil inside voice:  we waste a lot of our budget in advertisement, we need more money

the devil inside voice : underpriest fusion is a trap 

The devil says: Watch out for Krauts!

The player CrazyKrauthead turns his flamethrower on: Poor devil boy, this really isnt ur day...Welcome to Krautland^^

Apr 24, 2021, 10:2504/24/21
08/13/19

How about this solution for the dupes : There is a shrine where you place the champion you want to be replaced, add some silver and in return you get a random hero with the same rank (same type, same level etc.) or instead of silver, we use special shrine tokens that we get as rewards from the quests?

Apr 25, 2021, 05:5304/25/21
03/27/19
CrazyKrauthead

The devil says: Watch out for Krauts!

The player CrazyKrauthead turns his flamethrower on: Poor devil boy, this really isnt ur day...Welcome to Krautland^^

you notice that devils like fire right?

and they double down and dungeon diver event to get fenshi is 3625 points

+ almost all krauts are in hell 

so welcome to hell kraut

please use 10% of your brain when you write stuff (this not an attack just be mindful)

Apr 25, 2021, 07:1204/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 12:25(edited)
02/15/17
franzgarcia323

you notice that devils like fire right?

and they double down and dungeon diver event to get fenshi is 3625 points

+ almost all krauts are in hell 

so welcome to hell kraut

please use 10% of your brain when you write stuff (this not an attack just be mindful)

Boy, I dont know what problems u have, but ur racist trolling is just ridiculous.

Anyway, in Raid the devils and demons also burn like everyone else ;)

But its funy too see, that u claim to be the smart one here while u started to post completely offtopic this dumb devilbullshit^^

Apr 25, 2021, 08:0504/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 08:07(edited)
03/27/19
CrazyKrauthead

Boy, I dont know what problems u have, but ur racist trolling is just ridiculous.

Anyway, in Raid the devils and demons also burn like everyone else ;)

But its funy too see, that u claim to be the smart one here while u started to post completely offtopic this dumb devilbullshit^^

what racism? the hell  

+i didn't tell you that i'm smarter than you ( ps i don't even know you, + normal people use 10% brain power)

my god 

pls don't escalate pls don't reply 

jesus freaking christ 

Apr 25, 2021, 08:3704/25/21
02/22/21
franzgarcia323

what racism? the hell  

+i didn't tell you that i'm smarter than you ( ps i don't even know you, + normal people use 10% brain power)

my god 

pls don't escalate pls don't reply 

jesus freaking christ 

Maybe you should just not post here. No one wants neither ur offtopic comments nor ur trolling. 

I just wonder no mod reacted after u posted, that plarium is the devil who wants our money and afterwards that we all kill ourself.

As CrazyKrauthead allready said, you should focus on your own problems u obviously have and stop bothering others with ur very questionable and racist posts...

Apr 25, 2021, 09:1704/25/21

"Next up is Classic Arena. We know that you guys have a lot of questions
about its current state and future fate. We are working actively on a
couple of changes, the first of which is planned for around the May
release. It concerns tweaking the matchmaking algorithms in the Bronze
and Silver Tiers. One more change that will follow is a system that will
prevent players from falling down the ladder too rapidly by losing def
battles. Stay tuned for more details on those. "

Some times Classic Arena event or tournaments should be nice with Arena medals prices for Great Hall progression.

Apr 25, 2021, 09:5704/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 10:02(edited)
03/27/19
CrazyMaria

Maybe you should just not post here. No one wants neither ur offtopic comments nor ur trolling. 

I just wonder no mod reacted after u posted, that plarium is the devil who wants our money and afterwards that we all kill ourself.

As CrazyKrauthead allready said, you should focus on your own problems u obviously have and stop bothering others with ur very questionable and racist posts...

again what racist post (you know no one use kraut anymore right?. it's a slur for germans during WW2) and i'm the racist (racism is a made up word in asian courtries we laugh when people use the racism or racist word)  

and off topic what ?

it's not even off topic 

and what problem almost all f2p are having a hard time because they change the fusion 

here what they change 

>we are at the last week of summoning and the event and tournament is not finish 

>the last week should be finalizing of heroes to fuse (4 fusion event use this type)

>in the past heroes to fusion are divide evenly so that we can choose (farmimg vs fusing)

we keep one copy of each epic (not time cosuming) 

the devil part 

>some of us have lives (maybe increasing time to a week or a month fusion event) after that a break (example april fusion even then june)

> you notice weird things, this fusion is a trap to buy more stuff 

> they really need to fix the game first (arena and dupes)

> CVC was also a trap to use your energy and resourse 

here sorry if you didn't understand my devil post (the game will die if they keep doing this crap)

and stop using racist comment if you don't understand the meaning  (my uncle is german he was the one who told me don't him a kraut because it degrading) 

Apr 25, 2021, 10:2304/25/21
05/20/20

@franzgarcia323 : I agree with Maria: Pls spare us with ur very strange posts. No one wants to read them!

@CrazyMaria: I agree, Clan vs Clan would be more fun on weekends!^^

Apr 25, 2021, 10:3604/25/21
03/27/19

here an ideal for plarium 

> change auto multi battle to unlimited 

>add new function to skip finish using the 30 

if you 3 star a campaign allow skip finish

in dungeon you need a certain power point to skip finish 

it will reduce time for playing so that we have a life   

for heroes 

need to renew or update skills (new heroes have better skills than old heroes) 

Apr 25, 2021, 10:4204/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 10:47(edited)
03/27/19
CrazyChuck

@franzgarcia323 : I agree with Maria: Pls spare us with ur very strange posts. No one wants to read them!

@CrazyMaria: I agree, Clan vs Clan would be more fun on weekends!^^

yah sure but really no racism in the post that's all 

we should make game easy to attract new players 

sad my clan rage quit 17 players gone in one day (even whales quit)

CVC should be a monthly event 

fusion event - CVC - fusion event 

Apr 25, 2021, 12:2304/25/21
05/20/20
franzgarcia323

yah sure but really no racism in the post that's all 

we should make game easy to attract new players 

sad my clan rage quit 17 players gone in one day (even whales quit)

CVC should be a monthly event 

fusion event - CVC - fusion event 

When I see what u post in the forum and how u act here I have a clear picture why so many left ur clan on one day...

Apr 25, 2021, 12:2904/25/21
02/15/17

lol burn!^^