All Categories

Raid Digest (16.04.21)

Raid Digest (16.04.21)

Good day, champions!  It is time for the new issue of our Raid Digest.

i

Let's start with the Eternal Dragon Doom Tower and its Secret Rooms. This was the first launch, so we are looking closely at how it performs. Thanks to our statistical and analytical data, as well as your feedback, we noticed some discrepancies in Secret Rooms balances. We will take a closer look at the data when this Tower iteration is over and implement improvements. In fact, we are already preparing some tweaks for the next rotation.

Next up is Classic Arena. We know that you guys have a lot of questions about its current state and future fate. We are working actively on a couple of changes, the first of which is planned for around the May release. It concerns tweaking the matchmaking algorithms in the Bronze and Silver Tiers. One more change that will follow is a system that will prevent players from falling down the ladder too rapidly by losing def battles. Stay tuned for more details on those.

And now we will answer some of the questions about the Clan vs. Clan Tournament. We are grateful to those who participated in the beta-test and helped us to identify some weak points and improvement areas. Next week, all Clans will be able to take part in the Tournament, which we are all excited about. 

So, questions.

Q. Will Clans with >1К placement be able to see the precise position of their Clan?

A. No, but only the beta-test and the very first global Tournament matchmaking will be decided based on the Clan ratings. In the following tournaments, it will be based on a Clan’s previous performance.

Q. Will the distribution across Tiers occur after each Clan Tournament?

A. Yes, every tournament will form new Tiers lists.

Q. How many clans will be in each tier?

A. The division is based on the percentage of Clans involved. We are currently working on each league's exact proportions and will add changes to the tournaments into in-game guides. 

Q. Will the Clan's power contribute to the CVC tournament's matchmaking?

A. The matchmaking will be based only on the number of points collected during the previous tournament. Additionally, the same Clan cannot become your opponent during the following three Tournaments.

Q. Will opponents repeat for the Clans that participated in beta?

A. Probably, yes. The beta test was a separate event, and the Global launch of the Clan vs. Clan tournament will be on equal footing for everyone.

Q. Will there be any rewards for the placement in the league overall?

A. Not for now, but we will consider this possibility.

Q. How often will such tournaments take place?

A. It is still under consideration. Most likely, for starters, once every two weeks.

We are now working on revising rewards and points distribution for different activities.

And yes, there were some irregularities during the beta-test, but this is what tests are for. We have sent some resources to those players that were kicked out of the Tournament with the error that they are not in a Clan, even though it wasn’t correct.

That all for this one, have a wonderful Friday.

Views
Comments
Apr 16, 2021, 15:0704/16/21
Apr 16, 2021, 16:3704/16/21
03/27/19

fusion event is a freaking failure 

Apr 16, 2021, 18:5904/16/21
02/10/21

And arena is broken big time 

Apr 16, 2021, 20:2604/16/21
01/27/21

Here's a tweak: never, ever, ever, ever use player power to consider arena matchups unless it is to stop a matchup that is too far apart.  You'd be better off using the great hall progression if you had to use something because you couldn't find a way to copy what other games do. 

Also, this fusion is just the worst.  This was going to be my first one and I was really excited.  Now, no excitement left and everything great about the game is really just ruined for me by my great hall and progression missions being gated by an arena which doesn't match what the game designers envisioned.  It is such a great game if you guys could just get out of the way of it and not insist on doubling-down on an arena structure you haven't been able to manage competently.

Apr 16, 2021, 20:3404/16/21
09/19/20

Still waiting for a champion rebalance, and my last 2 legendary pulls have been warchief and pyxniel. I mean im actually starting to think you are trolling me at this point

Apr 16, 2021, 21:4604/16/21
03/19/21

Truly glad to see arena improvements!  Bronze and Silver and dropping because of defense losses can address one of the major player base frustrations if done well.  Everyone keeps complaining that Plarium doesn't address the biggest sources of frustration (arena, silver costs, books, dupes, etc.) so this could be a big win.  I'm really excited for that.

Reactions for fusion are strong and universal frustration and dismay.  I wouldn't think this is what Plarium would want from this event.  Still time to tweak the requirements for upcoming events in this fusion.  We will still have to manage an incredibly challenging champion chase while also doing two dungeon events in the next week but if the requirements for those dungeons are lower, that will lessen the energy drawdown and time constraints in the same time period and make the champion chase thresholds more practical.  Also, the summoning requirements and next training/spiders can really help change how this event has impacted the community and goodwill salvaged.  I can't imagine this is good for the game if the event continues the way it has started.  Go check Reddit and CC videos and comments.  I would be dismayed if I was in customer relations, sales, etc., and read that.  Sure, you always have + and - comments, but universal angst?

Apr 17, 2021, 15:4604/17/21
03/27/19
Skellionz

Still waiting for a champion rebalance, and my last 2 legendary pulls have been warchief and pyxniel. I mean im actually starting to think you are trolling me at this point

jesus to get pyxxiel by summoning god your luck sucks

even magister is better than pyxniel and no one use magister 

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2021, 09:0804/19/21
03/02/21

Hi, Raiders! I see that this Fusion appears to be really tough. However, this time the Champions for the Fusion (both the Epics and the Legendary) are also quite valuable. Please, notice that, for example, the current Champion Training Event also has a somewhat extended duration (7 days).

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that this Fusion might pose some difficulties and your feedback is extremely useful. Thank you for expressing your thoughts here!

I confirm that we keep working on a solution to improve your experience in the Arena. 

Apr 19, 2021, 13:1504/19/21
03/27/19
Oracle

Hi, Raiders! I see that this Fusion appears to be really tough. However, this time the Champions for the Fusion (both the Epics and the Legendary) are also quite valuable. Please, notice that, for example, the current Champion Training Event also has a somewhat extended duration (7 days).

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that this Fusion might pose some difficulties and your feedback is extremely useful. Thank you for expressing your thoughts here!

I confirm that we keep working on a solution to improve your experience in the Arena. 

not to insult you or plarium who the hell is leader or person who plan this fusion (i think the devil or satan himself) life draining event  

you forget some of us have normal lives 

this game is a mobile game, game is to time consuming 

need 1 day gap for each event or tournament before another event to starts

in the past you can get double epic, 1 from fusion other from event 

don't lie you don't want fps to fusion the lego

Apr 19, 2021, 13:3104/19/21
08/13/19

Everytime new champion(s) and new gear is added to the game, storage space must be increased, otherwise I am spending most of my time in doing cleaning rather than playing/enjoying the game, more space please.

Apr 19, 2021, 19:1304/19/21
01/27/21
Oracle

If you wanted to make the fusion almost impossible, you should have warned us before hand.  Everyone who was fully prepared for the fusion based on all the past fusions is realizing that isn't enough.  You changed the game without warning.  What's more, in previous fusions if you put this much effort in you would get the epics AND the legendary.  Now you put this much work in for just the legendary.  I don't think you understand how offputting this is.  NOBODY wanted to have to complete EVERY SINGLE EVENT to be able to get this fusion even if they did this game full time as their job.

Apr 20, 2021, 22:0604/20/21
07/09/20

Never  seen  so  many  people  quit  a  game  in  a  matter  of  a  single  week...way  to  go  Plarium!  Thats  some  next  level  dev  trolling  right  there.  if  you  seriously  need  to  ask  the  community  what  they  think  of  this  fusion  event,  you're  either  dense  or  dam  well  know  its  garabage  and  iust  pretending  like  you  care  (this  gets  my  vote)  anyway,  keep  up  the  good  fight,  you  all  are  doing  a  bang  up  job!

Apr 21, 2021, 04:1504/21/21
03/27/19
DupityDupeDuped

Never  seen  so  many  people  quit  a  game  in  a  matter  of  a  single  week...way  to  go  Plarium!  Thats  some  next  level  dev  trolling  right  there.  if  you  seriously  need  to  ask  the  community  what  they  think  of  this  fusion  event,  you're  either  dense  or  dam  well  know  its  garabage  and  iust  pretending  like  you  care  (this  gets  my  vote)  anyway,  keep  up  the  good  fight,  you  all  are  doing  a  bang  up  job!

i invite 47 people to play this game 23 are paying 

now 3 are paying and 7 f2p (even my friend a mega whale is gone 20k or  1 mil in the philippines stop playing 2 days ago)

game is a life killer 

Apr 21, 2021, 16:1804/21/21
04/18/19
Oracle

It  is  not  only  though,  is  just  "not  fun".

Let  me  share  Why:

In  any  other  fusion  we  have  more  margin,  we  can  choose  to  skip  one  event,  to  train  less  champions,  to  summon  less  shards  and  we  can  even  balance.

I  can  decide  to  open  200  blue  shards  and  skip  the  annoying  thing  about  training  champions  for  the  second  event. 

Now  I  HAVE  to  follow  exactly  your  rules,  otherwise  I  get  nothing,  so  it  is  Your  game,  not  MY  decisions  or  experience  anymore.

And  to  be  honest,  this  sucks.  I  have  definetely  played  more  the  game  than  I  wanted  this  week ,  I  have  had  less  fun  and  this  is  something  similar  when  you  get  fed  up  with  Ice-cream,  tabacco  or  Liquor,  you  just  think  about  whether  that  effort  pays  back

Apr 21, 2021, 20:2904/21/21
04/18/19
Quintinar

If you wanted to make the fusion almost impossible, you should have warned us before hand.  Everyone who was fully prepared for the fusion based on all the past fusions is realizing that isn't enough.  You changed the game without warning.  What's more, in previous fusions if you put this much effort in you would get the epics AND the legendary.  Now you put this much work in for just the legendary.  I don't think you understand how offputting this is.  NOBODY wanted to have to complete EVERY SINGLE EVENT to be able to get this fusion even if they did this game full time as their job.

Same  here.  I  do  not  want  to  BE  FORCED  to spend  more  time  than  the  one  I  normally do.  This  is  just  NOT  fun  anymore

Apr 22, 2021, 21:2704/22/21
10/09/20

i have to say that doom tower is kind brouken... with my 14 legendary heroes (all use 5-6 star gears) i did past the last boss in normal mode, but i cant past ever floor 1 in hard more, (have tested every combination)... SOOO ANNOING !!! i dont have ''the one hero (seer)'' so i kind out of from whole content... not fun

Apr 23, 2021, 01:1504/23/21
03/27/19
Xante

i have to say that doom tower is kind brouken... with my 14 legendary heroes (all use 5-6 star gears) i did past the last boss in normal mode, but i cant past ever floor 1 in hard more, (have tested every combination)... SOOO ANNOING !!! i dont have ''the one hero (seer)'' so i kind out of from whole content... not fun

dude doom tower is not broken 

it was created to destroy f2p player (they keep increasing stuff but we (f2p) cannot get the free stuff) only whales can finish doom tower and gain more power 

second so that they justify adding more books to heroes (free book in doom tower and advance  quest) 

third increase potion requirement for ascend (free potion in doom tower)

fourth decrease summon rate (free shards in doom tower and log in)

game is not fun 

a mobile game thinking it is a pc game (repeatative as hell freaking boring but with good graphics that all) 

Apr 23, 2021, 08:3204/23/21
03/27/19

yeah summon rush event good bye plarium 

ultimate F U to f2p players good luck everyone 

Apr 23, 2021, 11:4104/23/21
10/09/20
franzgarcia323

dude doom tower is not broken 

it was created to destroy f2p player (they keep increasing stuff but we (f2p) cannot get the free stuff) only whales can finish doom tower and gain more power 

second so that they justify adding more books to heroes (free book in doom tower and advance  quest) 

third increase potion requirement for ascend (free potion in doom tower)

fourth decrease summon rate (free shards in doom tower and log in)

game is not fun 

a mobile game thinking it is a pc game (repeatative as hell freaking boring but with good graphics that all) 

hehe im not ever full f2p player, spend in this game +500 euro and still cant do ever floor 1 in hard mode doom tover... rip

Apr 23, 2021, 17:3804/23/21
01/18/21

I'm playing for 3 months now, spend some dollars, and get frustrated every week when my friends open some killer legendary so they can make a team that can go further in dungeons or clanboss.  So tried to use this fusion event to get at least one solid legendary, but those summon events are just ridiculous... without 5 sacred shards there is no way you can make it.  So as a gesture they halved the needed points for the arena shards ? 

Too little too late... 

Apr 24, 2021, 02:5304/24/21
02/22/21

Ist it now sure that we will have another clan vs clan event in 2 weeks? AND: Cant it be on a weekend? 

Most of our clanmembers have to work during the week. I dont know how it is in the rest of the world, but in germany its not possible to play games at work ;)

But it still was much fun and our whole clan enjoyed it :)