All Categories

Raid Digest (24.03.23)

Raid Digest (24.03.23)

It is about time to take a deserved break from farming Hard difficulty bosses and read our refreshing issue of the digest—this one you don't want to miss.

Tainted Skavag

Hard mode bosses are quickly acquiring the nemesis status, and we are happy to see how fast our players are adjusting to the new difficulty. Right now, bosses still have a couple of unintended tricks up their sleeves, so we want to shed some light on what's going on with some of the unexpected interactions.

First, Tainted Spiderlings have complete freeze immunity. This is not a bug, but an insufficient description. We're already working on the appropriate localization update.

The second one is more specific for the Sicia users. As you may have noticed, the instant activation of all HP Burn debuffs has an unexpectedly high healing on Tainted Skavag: healing her for 2% for each HP Burn instead of 1%. It is a bug, and we are already working on the fix, so the "if they heal, just burn them more" strategy will be even more effective in the future.

Clan Quests

The clan quest to use 18 level 60 Champions in Hydra battles has a flaw in the wording that caused some confusion. The quest requires using 18 unique Champions on Hydra. Initial wording assumes Hydra rotation limitations are applied, so it wasn't directly stated. We will correct the wording in the near future to better represent the actual requirements of the quest.

One more correction is for the "Complete Dungeons stage 10+…" type of quests. Right now, they do not include the Hard mode Dungeons, but we are going to change it in the future.

Great Hall medals update

As you may have seen in our recent update pieces, we will get an addition to the Great Hall for the Live Arena medals, which will be its separate feature, but what about the Classic Arena and the overflow of Medals that has been relevant for some players for quite some time now? It needed to be handled with caution, especially considering Faction Guardians stat boosts and Live Arena supplementing the PVE content with additional stat boosts to the PvE content.

Having completely upgraded the Great Hall, you will be able to exchange gold Classic Arena medals for items of a new type - Great Hall chests. They will contain the following items:

• Multiple Artifacts from the Classic Arena sets. All artifacts may be: Epic, Legendary, and Mythic rarity, 5 stars and above
  • Plus, some Forge charms

Similarly to an Arena chest, each chest will have multiple Artifacts and Charms in it.

Great Hall chests will make the flow of the Arena Artifact sets more consistent in the late game and provide a way to spend excess gold medals after you maximize the Great Hall. 

As mentioned earlier, live Arena is our top priority right now, so Great Hall chests will be added sometime after it, during the summer, if all goes well. 

Clan vs. Clan tournament

The next Clan vs. Clan tournament will feature Personal rewards. Fun fact, it is Round 50 of the Clan vs. Clan tournament! 

That is all that we have for today

Have a wonderful weekend

Views
Comments
Mar 24, 2023, 16:1903/24/23
Mar 24, 2023, 16:4403/24/23
12/19/19

Thumbs on medals. Thumbs down on PR again 😆 

Mar 24, 2023, 18:0303/24/23
08/08/21

We need personal rewards to actually be for everybody personally and not tied to your clan winning. Incentivize the player. This is a big issue for most players.

Mar 24, 2023, 18:3503/24/23
09/22/22

Every quest that has you complete a dungeon difficulty or collection of artifact sets needs to allow the option of going above the difficulty or rank of set piece. My first account when I had zero knowledge of the game still had to double back on pointless content that I had long surpassed. These type of things are kind of alright in normal RPG/MMO's but in a game that limits you with energy and keys, these things are pretty much a slap to the face of the player.

Mar 24, 2023, 18:3703/24/23
Mar 24, 2023, 18:38(edited)
02/05/21

Personal not collective rewards please. This means based on ones' own personal effort or merit. Personal is about the person not the persons the person is associated with in any way, shape or form. Either change it for the user base or change the wording in it's description to read something else besides personal rewards. It's just bad Engish the way you have it worded now. You get that right?

Mar 24, 2023, 19:4303/24/23
05/04/19

I currently have 23 unclaimed gold arena chests because it's not even worth the hassle due to inventory space + the value of my time (I know, I should get the gems at least). More of these will be equally as useless as my 84,000 extra arena medals to players who are end-game enough to have extra arena medals.

The only appropriate use for these extra tokens is to allow us to convert them to the new arena token type, even it's only a one-time conversion window when the new arena opens. 

Mar 25, 2023, 01:4303/25/23
01/09/20

So, with the random moving around of CvC previously, is the next one actually this coming Tuesday March 28th?

Mar 28, 2023, 02:0803/28/23
Mar 28, 2023, 02:15(edited)
05/06/20
SssshhhhTv

We need personal rewards to actually be for everybody personally and not tied to your clan winning. Incentivize the player. This is a big issue for most players.

yes yes yes

da tanto tempo diciamo che il giocatore che si impegna dovrebbe guadagnare qualcosa in più come incentivo, anche se la propria squadra non riesca a superare la competizione...