All Categories

Update 6.51.1 Highlights

Update 6.51.1 Highlights

Greetings, Raiders!

The time is almost nigh for one of the awesome things we revealed in our latest What’s Next In Raid episode to hit the live servers - namely, the Hard Mode Dungeons! Though there is nothing else to Update 6.51.1, this feature alone will be huge in every sense of the word, and the Update Highlights below will provide a brief recap and more detailed information about the Bosses you’ll have to face.

Let’s dive right in.

Hard Mode Dungeons

As the name suggests, Hard Mode Dungeons are a brand new Difficulty mode for the Dungeons you know and love. This mode will be separate from the ‘classic’ Dungeons and instead add 10 brand new levels to the following locations:

• Dragon’s Lair
  • Ice Golem’s Peak
  • Fire Knight’s Castle
  • Spider’s Den

Not only will the Bosses get tougher and stronger, but they will receive buffs and immunities that will - in some cases - require a complete revamp of many established tactics. For example, Tainted Hellrazor (the Boss of Dragon’s Lair) will apply more Poison debuffs and activate them all at once with his Secret Skill, but the fight will remain very similar to the original otherwise. At the same time, Tainted Skavag (the Boss of Spider’s Den) has a whole slew of nasty tricks: she will be healed by HP Burn debuffs, she will be immune to Turn Meter reduction, and her Spiderlings will be immune to Freeze. At the same time, when a Spiderling dies, Skavag will lose a portion of her own HP - that means powerful AoE attacks that wipe out Skavag’s brood are what will pave your way to victory.

Definitely give our latest What’s Next In Raid video a watch and check out the tips about various Bosses we’ve provided there. You can also check out the next section of the Update Highlights for Boss Tables detailing all their Skills.

The added challenge, however, will be well-rewarded. Hard Mode Dungeon Stages provide more Silver for completion and more Points for Events, Clan Versus Clan Tournaments, and so on. Most importantly, these Stages have a chance to drop Mythical Artifacts, which were only available in the Hydra Clan Boss battles until now. 

The main advantage here is being able to farm Mythical Artifacts from specific Artifact Sets (available Sets do not change from ‘classic’ Dungeons) and outfitting your Champions faster and with much greater efficiency. Speaking of efficiency - Super Raids and Drop Fevers will apply to both Difficulties of the same Dungeon. Trust us, you’ll need those Mythical goodies later this year!

Hard Mode Dungeon Bosses

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Mar 6, 2023, 15:0203/06/23
Mar 9, 2023, 18:2803/09/23
09/14/20
KrymsynMoon

Don't know, but first three drops were blues. From dragon.

I ran up and finished lvl 10 on Dragon and Spider...about 25 runs with testing some combinations...I got 4 mythical (3x5*, 1x 6*). Kept one of them as the other were bad sub stats

Mar 10, 2023, 07:4203/10/23
07/31/19

30 runs, 1-10 golem/dragon/spider dungeon hard.

22 blues. 5 purps.  2 gold. 1 mythical 5s (from ig). Horrible rate :(

Mar 11, 2023, 22:0603/11/23
Mar 11, 2023, 22:06(edited)
01/14/22

Hey, game stuck on update screen on MAC, for over 2 days now, what the hecks going on? Kindly requesting all my mpney back, if this on MAC is no longer supported. thx

Mar 16, 2023, 15:1903/16/23
05/03/19

While this sounds fun and looks good....it seems it's just another thing that I, a casual player, that doesn't have the money to spend on high end things ni this game, will never get to play. It's a shame, too, because I've been playing this game a while now. And all the new characters that are coming out that we are getting fragments for right now, I'll never get those. They are simply out of reach. I wish there was a way for those less fortunate (little to no money to spend on this game) could experience some of the better aspects of the game. Just my opinion, but also what I've experienced.