All Categories

Update 6.30 Highlights

Update 6.30 Highlights

Hey, Raiders!

Update Highlights return in text form to reveal all the awesome things coming to Raid in Update 6.30. Artifact Ascension - a huge new feature that will allow you to Ascend Artifacts (much like you Ascend your Champions) and get an extra boost of killing power from every Artifact piece. It also includes a new Dungeon and a terrifying Boss you must defeat! On top of that, we have a new batch of Champions and quality-of-life improvements in the pipeline.

Artifact Ascension

The biggest feature in Update 6.30 is Artifact Ascension, which comes with a brand-new Dungeon. We’re not going to go into the weeds of this exciting new feature right now, as we’ve already released an extensive Update Preview video that goes over all the mechanics of Artifact Ascension in detail. We’ll include the link below for those of you who want to watch the video in full!

At its core, Artifact Ascension will see you getting a lot more out of your Artifacts, by giving them additional Stats. 

Similar to Champion Ascension and its Affinity Potions, you’ll need a new resource called Oil to Ascend your Artifacts. Where do you get Oil? Well, you’ll need to prize it from the clutches of the Boss that guards the new Dungeon - Al-Naemeh the Sand Devil!

Keep in mind that you can’t Ascend just any Artifact. It has to be of Rank 4 or higher, and upgraded at least to Level 12. However, Rarity doesn’t matter, so you can Ascend Common and Uncommon Artifacts if you want.

Once Ascended, the Artifact in question gets an additional Stat that will get boosted with each new Ascension Level. The bonus Stat itself is chosen at random - though each Artifact Type has a set pool of bonus Stats to pull from - just like normal Artifacts.

All in all, Artifact Ascension will be very handy when the time comes to face tougher endgame challenges - and further challenges we’ve got coming in the future. No spoilers though!

Miscellaneous

As mentioned in the intro, we also have several QoL improvements and minor changes to the rewards balance to make life in Teleria a bit easier.

First, we’re planning to adjust the Daily Login Program. For those of you who have collected all the Fragments of the 6 Champions available via the Program, you’ll now receive Soulstones in the slots that previously contained those Fragments. 5 Mortal Soulstones and 1 Immortal Soulstone, to be precise.

Next up, the Doom Tower! Once you’ve gathered all available Champion Fragments in the Secret Rooms, you’ll start earning various Forge Materials instead. We’ll update the in-game guide with more information when Update 6.30 goes live.

On top of that, you can enable Auto-Climb mode in Doom Tower Floors, except the Boss Floors. This should make farming much smoother. Naturally, you’ll be able to switch Auto-Climb off, if you prefer, once the fight begins.

And the last quality-of-life update on the list will affect the Stage Select UI for Dungeons, Campaign, and Faction Wars. For example, whenever you open a Dungeon, the list will automatically scroll to the last Stage you opened. While this may not seem like much, it'll save your fingers miles of exhausting swiping.

Finally, we’ll make two new avatars available for all players. These belong to Taras and Marichka - two of the new Champions coming in 6.30; they are based on Ukrainian folklore, and, unsurprisingly, we are quite fond of them! So we’ve decided to add their likeness to the avatar gallery and hope you guys enjoy it.

Champion Rebalance

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Dec 6, 2022, 11:3012/06/22
Dec 8, 2022, 18:1412/08/22
08/05/22

First, we’re planning to adjust the Daily Login Program. For those of you who have collected all the Fragments of the 6 Champions available via the Program, you’ll now receive Soulstones in the slots that previously contained those Fragments. 5 Mortal Soulstones and 1 Immortal Soulstone, to be precise. 

So first, the sacred shard and 5 star chicken are removed and replaced by champ frags. Now we don't even get THAT??? Of course most of the champs were worthless, but at least we got champ chase points. All the good stuff is being replaced by soulstones that never amount to anything except champs you either will never use or don't have.

I am suprised the community hasn't picked up on this yet. I figured there would be an outrage.