All Categories

Update 6.30 Highlights

Update 6.30 Highlights

Hey, Raiders!

Update Highlights return in text form to reveal all the awesome things coming to Raid in Update 6.30. Artifact Ascension - a huge new feature that will allow you to Ascend Artifacts (much like you Ascend your Champions) and get an extra boost of killing power from every Artifact piece. It also includes a new Dungeon and a terrifying Boss you must defeat! On top of that, we have a new batch of Champions and quality-of-life improvements in the pipeline.

Artifact Ascension

The biggest feature in Update 6.30 is Artifact Ascension, which comes with a brand-new Dungeon. We’re not going to go into the weeds of this exciting new feature right now, as we’ve already released an extensive Update Preview video that goes over all the mechanics of Artifact Ascension in detail. We’ll include the link below for those of you who want to watch the video in full!

At its core, Artifact Ascension will see you getting a lot more out of your Artifacts, by giving them additional Stats. 

Similar to Champion Ascension and its Affinity Potions, you’ll need a new resource called Oil to Ascend your Artifacts. Where do you get Oil? Well, you’ll need to prize it from the clutches of the Boss that guards the new Dungeon - Al-Naemeh the Sand Devil!

Keep in mind that you can’t Ascend just any Artifact. It has to be of Rank 4 or higher, and upgraded at least to Level 12. However, Rarity doesn’t matter, so you can Ascend Common and Uncommon Artifacts if you want.

Once Ascended, the Artifact in question gets an additional Stat that will get boosted with each new Ascension Level. The bonus Stat itself is chosen at random - though each Artifact Type has a set pool of bonus Stats to pull from - just like normal Artifacts.

All in all, Artifact Ascension will be very handy when the time comes to face tougher endgame challenges - and further challenges we’ve got coming in the future. No spoilers though!

Miscellaneous

As mentioned in the intro, we also have several QoL improvements and minor changes to the rewards balance to make life in Teleria a bit easier.

First, we’re planning to adjust the Daily Login Program. For those of you who have collected all the Fragments of the 6 Champions available via the Program, you’ll now receive Soulstones in the slots that previously contained those Fragments. 5 Mortal Soulstones and 1 Immortal Soulstone, to be precise.

Next up, the Doom Tower! Once you’ve gathered all available Champion Fragments in the Secret Rooms, you’ll start earning various Forge Materials instead. We’ll update the in-game guide with more information when Update 6.30 goes live.

On top of that, you can enable Auto-Climb mode in Doom Tower Floors, except the Boss Floors. This should make farming much smoother. Naturally, you’ll be able to switch Auto-Climb off, if you prefer, once the fight begins.

And the last quality-of-life update on the list will affect the Stage Select UI for Dungeons, Campaign, and Faction Wars. For example, whenever you open a Dungeon, the list will automatically scroll to the last Stage you opened. While this may not seem like much, it'll save your fingers miles of exhausting swiping.

Finally, we’ll make two new avatars available for all players. These belong to Taras and Marichka - two of the new Champions coming in 6.30; they are based on Ukrainian folklore, and, unsurprisingly, we are quite fond of them! So we’ve decided to add their likeness to the avatar gallery and hope you guys enjoy it.

Champion Rebalance

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Dec 6, 2022, 11:3012/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 13:5212/06/22
01/01/20

Speaking of QoL changes to save scrolling; you should make it so in the Sparing Pit, champions who are max level should NOT show up. It's really annoying to have to scroll through all of the level-capped champions to find the ones that need to go into the pit. Do there like you did in the Tavern. 

Dec 6, 2022, 14:1512/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 14:20(edited)
07/09/19

Another QoL improvement would be for using XP Potion. Instead of scrolling to the bottom with 300+ Champs why not just be able to pick them at the top where they are listed in the UI with how many of each you have?

i

Dec 6, 2022, 15:0812/06/22
Dec 6, 2022, 15:10(edited)
03/08/21

It amazes me how this game has been out for as long as it has and has no friend list and its in-game chat is absolutely terrible. How about adding an updated clan chat, friends list, DM system in the game. That is besides the horrifiic Tavern and Guardian Ring. Oh and what ever happen to the token trader lmao. 

Just like the pervious update with Iron Twins its sad that you guys are choose this path. If 6 months ago you didnt need to ascend artifacts and add blessings why do we need these systems now?! We dont this is another way to make the game easier and to monitize it. Add actual content not just one boss, how about a series of bosses within an instance. As an end-game account all of these QoL things and New dungeon DONT make me want to play more its the opposite. But that is what Plarium wants. They got my money and time to move onto the next fool. Sad EE is a better game, at least they doing things right by there player base. 

I am sacred to see what you will do with PvP in '23. Its cant be any worse than what it is now. 

Dec 6, 2022, 15:0812/06/22
01/01/20
leidenreloaded

Another QoL improvement would be for using XP Potion. Instead of scrolling to the bottom with 300+ Champs why not just be able to pick them at the top where they are listed in the UI with how many of each you have?

i

if you hit that sideways graph-like button that's at the top of your champs, it'll reverse the order and put the brews at the top. So you pick champ, hit that, then no scrolling. 

Dec 6, 2022, 15:1012/06/22
01/01/20
nyisles88

It amazes me how this game has been out for as long as it has and has no friend list and its in-game chat is absolutely terrible. How about adding an updated clan chat, friends list, DM system in the game. That is besides the horrifiic Tavern and Guardian Ring. Oh and what ever happen to the token trader lmao. 

Just like the pervious update with Iron Twins its sad that you guys are choose this path. If 6 months ago you didnt need to ascend artifacts and add blessings why do we need these systems now?! We dont this is another way to make the game easier and to monitize it. Add actual content not just one boss, how about a series of bosses within an instance. As an end-game account all of these QoL things and New dungeon DONT make me want to play more its the opposite. But that is what Plarium wants. They got my money and time to move onto the next fool. Sad EE is a better game, at least they doing things right by there player base. 

I am sacred to see what you will do with PvP in '23. Its cant be any worse than what it is now. 

"can't be any worse than what it is now" sounds like a challenge to them. It will be worse because they haven't even cleaned up already existing PvP as it is. 

Dec 6, 2022, 15:1312/06/22
02/11/21

Any clue on Belanor's A2 multipliers? 

Dec 6, 2022, 15:2012/06/22
06/16/22

Can we please get "Esc" button support for all Events and Tournaments in Plarium Play?

Dec 6, 2022, 15:5612/06/22
03/19/20

When can we expect this update

Dec 7, 2022, 06:0912/07/22
11/19/22

Looking forward to it! Any chance of a sneak preview of the new champions? :)

Dec 7, 2022, 13:3912/07/22
10/07/21

I wonder who would get presidence between Dark Elhain or Pyxinel.  Will have to try, I guess.  And what about Yakarl and his synergy?

Dec 7, 2022, 13:4112/07/22
10/07/21
KarmaGotAva

if you hit that sideways graph-like button that's at the top of your champs, it'll reverse the order and put the brews at the top. So you pick champ, hit that, then no scrolling. 

Indeed.  And looking at his roster, he has been playing for sometime unless it is an account take over.  

Dec 7, 2022, 15:5412/07/22
11/06/19

Why the hell Pyxniel needs 16 books?? Why Trunda or Siphi require just 10, and Pyxniel - 16? Why so greedy?

Dec 7, 2022, 20:0312/07/22
10/19/19

Did Zavia get nerfed ??? last week I was getting 2 million + hits against Fire Knight and today I'm getting nothing bigger than 187k at a time....regardlses of the quantity of poisons I have on the Boss. Have you done the same thing with Elenaril?? These are strategies that I have worked on for a long time and now they are BUSTED! Especially for a F2P Player! 

I would like to know why?

Dec 8, 2022, 06:5112/08/22
11/19/22

Saw last night my phone wanted to update, but held off as it was just before bedtime. Woke up this morning excited to see what the new champions were and what any fusion might be - but nothing yet via Plarium Play!

Dec 8, 2022, 11:2912/08/22
06/05/22

I also noticed that in faction wars the open crypts are now highlighted by rays of light. It was difficult to tell at a glance before. A small but very welcome improvement.

Dec 8, 2022, 11:5412/08/22
09/14/19

Hate the new interface: I can read lower-case script and full words without difficulty. When you make everything a Capitalised Abbreviation, things become less clear ass everything becomes uniform and all impact is lost! :(

SOZ BAD DNT PLZ STP NO! SEE ??? 👎😈😟

Dec 8, 2022, 12:0012/08/22
08/27/21
BLOOD Maelstrom

Hate the new interface: I can read lower-case script and full words without difficulty. When you make everything a Capitalised Abbreviation, things become less clear ass everything becomes uniform and all impact is lost! :(

SOZ BAD DNT PLZ STP NO! SEE ??? 👎😈😟

Completely agree...

Dec 8, 2022, 12:1112/08/22
06/20/21

Interesting:  Taras and Marichka good to saw folklore elements in game, welcome!

Dec 8, 2022, 13:1712/08/22
Dec 8, 2022, 13:19(edited)
05/05/20
KarmaGotAva

No, you still have to scroll to the next champ you were going to brew up. A champion that was probably right next to the original champion. 

Plus most of the time when I'm using brews, it's for low-rank champions, so I already reversed the order before scrolling to the original champion -> have to hit the reverse button twice just to get to the brews. 

Dec 8, 2022, 13:3412/08/22
10/10/22

thanks for avatars and new champions

i start to donate again)