All Categories

New Champions (25.10.22)

New Champions (25.10.22)

Hey, Raiders!

Halloween fast approaches, and - as always! - we honor this holiday by releasing appropriately spooky Champions. But this year, they are not alone. Sylvan Watchers join the fray and send their warriors to bolster the ranks of Teleria’s finest against the forces of Darkness. These enigmatic Elves hail from a distant corner of the world, where they have made their home alongside Fae and spirits of nature in the ancient groves of Mistwood. If you want to know more about their lore, keep an eye on our social media - we’ll release a small article when the Sylvan Watchers go live in the game.

For now, check out what these new Champions can do!

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Oct 25, 2022, 11:4610/25/22
Oct 29, 2022, 02:1910/29/22
02/11/21
harleQuinn

Yeah, Elva looks cool! I'm also liking Dryad Nia as a nice Ally Protection champ with a cool kit. Cleanse and CD reducer is sweet.

Just got her. She can synergize with so many of my support champs: Rector, Duchess, Tuhanarak, Doompriest, Scyl, Skytouched. And I've been needing a solid cleanser. Dazdurk and Reliquary Tender were holding down the fort, but Nether Spider was a tough battle. 

Nov 1, 2022, 06:4311/01/22
01/12/21

Any one have any promo codes for 

Dec 14, 2022, 20:2712/14/22
07/21/20
harleQuinn

What is unfair? If this is about Lydia, I am hearing you'll have 6 months or more to complete Faction Wars before the new crypt opens. :)

I don't have the champs to do ALL factions. Give me some more special champs and I will not complain. The Ogryn, Orks and Sacred Order are very hard without the right champs. I still habe to do 6 factions and some other factions the last stars. Maybe the droprates of some artefacts and accessories should be better (especially the speed artefacts). It's a dream that will never come true!