All Categories

Raid Digest (29.08.22)

Raid Digest (29.08.22)

Hello, it's me. We were wondering if after all these two weeks, you’d like us to meet, to go over some of the questions you sent us about our Referral system update and the long-anticipated “What’s Next in Raid? Episode 5”. Hopefully, you do because we already wrote the new Issue of Raid Digest, and you are already reading it.

So, let’s start with the updated Referral Program.

The core remains the same as before: the primary purpose is to invite new people to the game, so only new accounts from the devices that did not have Raid previously installed can be registered as referrals. Additionally, a device tracking setting should be on. It is done automatically on Android devices, but just in case, please check out whether you have not deleted Google Advertising ID, as it causes the device tracking to stop. As to iOS, the tracking of the application activity recently became an optional feature when installing any new app. So if you have any trouble, please double-check this setting.

We also know that some of our players use Bluestacks for the game; however, as this platform is not supported by our referral system, you can encounter troubles creating referral accounts using Bluestacks or similar emulator software. To prevent this, we recommend using the officially supported platforms: Android, iOS, Microsoft Store, and Plarium Play.

With the addition of new slots, there are a couple of tweaks to the Referral list management.  We hope that you are well aware that after deleting your friend from your referral list, they cannot be returned to it, leaving an empty slot. New friends added to your referral List will fill the rest of the available slots before the empty one. So you don’t have to find something to fill the void if you don’t want to.

Now let's go to the other side of the Digest and talk about the “What’s Next” video

Let us remove a painful bandage immediately – there will be no x3 speed in this update or in the near future. We know that time consumption is a concern for a lot of players, so we are focusing on gameplay solutions such as superraids or recently implemented instant gear upgrades to improve this aspect of the game. In the video, you can see footage from the test server with no other players. While some red flags with performance and visual issues are nearly unnoticed there, they would be a much larger problem in the actual play server should this speed be introduced at this stage.

Next, let’s talk about “Arena blind dates” with awakened champions. It’s no secret that we aim to show as much useful information as possible about who and what you are fighting in the arena, and Blessings won’t be an exception. All Blessing will have their unique marker displayed in the bottom center part of the Awakened Champion avatar. It might take time to get used to, but you will know beforehand what tricks are up your opponent's sleeves.

As usual, we will end this issue of Raid Digest with Clan vs Clan announcement. The next CvC tournament will not feature personal rewards.

That is all for today, have a good one

p/s Did you get the song?

Views
Comments
Aug 12, 2022, 15:3508/12/22
Aug 12, 2022, 18:3308/12/22
02/11/21

Here's a solution for your 3x performance issues -  just give us a button that simulates the fight in the background without any animations, graphics etc. tying up the processing speeds and gets us an instant result. 

Those of us with 100% success rate teams don't need to see the fighting go on, and we don't enjoy watching the team farm on auto. So how about we click a button and don't waste time waiting until the boring inevitable comes to pass.

Aug 12, 2022, 21:1308/12/22
08/05/22

You're essentially locking Crohnam behind a wall that only a fraction of the Raid players will be able to achieve. Just do the math. If 1 million people sent out 6 referrals and those 6 million send another six and so on, then the 5th generation of referrals, 6 billion people have no one else they can refer to the game. So in an ideal scenario 1 out of 7 people can get Crohnam, but I bet the majority of players don't make it to level 50. You should just let the die-hards who want to grind 6 accounts do so. We're the ones who will refer people to the game without any need for incentives. Why make us mad?

Aug 13, 2022, 05:0208/13/22
Aug 15, 2022, 12:35(edited)
08/04/22

I totally agree with j...labrecque Instead of adressing the many issues in the game you throw in a fancy new system with awakening. Give us ways to earn old fragments, speed up the farm runs (clanboss, etc...) , ways to earn more tokens for the token trader...basically watch the hellhades video from a couple weeks ago and take back these referral changes....reading that you are tracking devices is bad enough...but as someone who has good money in the game I cannot bear another playwall. Dont get me wrong I enjoy the game and I kind a accepted some of the many flaws...but your changes just make it easier to walk away....

Aug 13, 2022, 07:0208/13/22
01/27/21

So if I have a friend staying for the weekend you don't want me to introduce them to the game?  Ummm.... ok.  I mean, I started playing Clash of Clans close to 9 years ago when I visited a friend who got me playing on his old iPad while he showed me the ropes.  I certainly would have someone start on the computer and then if they liked it they could do it on their phone.  But I guess you'd so much rather not allow players to grind a new lego that you are willing to accept fewer new players.  Weird choice.

Aug 13, 2022, 18:4908/13/22
03/07/22

Well, I'm a grandma and all the grandkids wanted to play "grandma's game..." Which I try to keep up on during the week for them. Try being the operative word. I had told one of the younger ones I'd help her start on this weekend, now that one of the older ones got his own (hand-me-down) cell phone for school and can manage his own account. The Plarium Play app on my PC allows for multipule accounts, so I see no reason to ban multipule accounts if your app supports it. My husband let one of the little ones set hers up on his PC, and if that gets banned she's going to be devistated, especially if her siblings' accounts don't get banned. 

Come on Plarium, you don't just mess with a 7 year old's expectations like that. Not everyone with multipule instances on their device that have been refered are doing so with dishonorable intentions. Yeah, blue stacks could be an indicator, but I don't know enough about emulators to know how to detect and limit something like that. And there is a plethora of different emulators, and the emulator companies seem to shuffle their tactics, and for people who want to cheat, there will ALWAYS be work arounds. 

But from what I've seen, even the content creators have multipule accounts - which makes sense, they have limited space and resources per account and to try out different configurations to make content (something I've thought about doing myself as a decades long game tester and player in a family of gamers,) so I don't understand starting to ban people running different accounts, especially if they're paying. With the thousands and thousands of different games out there, people like that will just move to greener pastures in another game after ruining it for the rest of us. 

If this really does start resulting in bans for some accounts, I'd suggest this is a monumentally BAD move on Plarium's part - take a clue from the hey-day of Blizzard's World of Warcraft, and don't screw over your legit players just to catch a few cheaters. Think of it this way - if they want those accounts to have any kind of edge, I've got a Djamarsa from referig the kids and my best friend, and she's ot all that and a box of chips - so they're going to end up spending more money in the end. Why turn away ANY spenders? More likely to turn away players is the ABSOLUTELY UNBALANCED tag team and arena matching system!! This is the one thing I've seen the most complaints about from new players, both in my household as well as online reading. 

Aug 13, 2022, 21:4908/13/22
06/03/20

You were so quick to clarify the whole 3x speed fiasco and crap on the referral program, but still no answer as to why in the hell the bolster set is protecting other shield sets and if it is working as intended. 

But, I understand if you don't want to say that the people working for you are crappy coders. 

Aug 14, 2022, 07:0208/14/22

3x speed ? Really you guys telling the truth? Just turn off the connection in a battle, and you see, the battle run with results and not need any server connection, because calculated before. Just after when the battle finished send datas to server. So 1x/2x/3x speed just a graphical fastening.  

Maybe if they should to tell us, faster stage completing will send more data for us, but our servers cant handling thats fine. But no, they told 4th different versions/plea after years and years why they need Superraid over 3x or other fastening solutions.

Aug 14, 2022, 13:4708/14/22
04/19/20

-add clan boss keep results or free retry  without spending keys

- reduce keys  of clan boss  to 3 h per day

- add progress bar to mercy system next shards

- add option to restart campaign after you beat nightmare to farm again stars and get rewards

solution to shards and books problem 

cooldown 30 days

- add fragments to  market or faction tag team arena

- add some any champions to farm to faction tag team arena  

or add champions that help beginner players to progress

- arena geez  improve drop rate of medals or add arena boss which drops 100 every 7 days like hydra

- doomtower stage 120 on easy should have gold shard and epic shard together because its damn final boss

- rewards needs to heavy buff  

- green shards need also buff  10 to 25 drop on boss stage not 1 to 4 

- 7 days login rewards for champion every 4 months new one 

when it expire champion moves to tag team arena as fragment collect champion

360 points as drexer for 1 fragment

- void shard can not have same amount of shards as blue shards to get lego 

- add new shard red one  that gets lego for sure

drops on doomtower easy,hard final boss

bring rhazin fusion back even if you fuse it give players chance to farm sommething and fuse

why not move fusion champion for events when its done to fusion panel to let players farm epic or blue and fuse it more money for you

- turn off annoying pop up   instead give me video of yours plarium ads which is very funny and good  put some video sharing  that pays per view and you will earn huge money by doing it

reward 20 gems for us if we watch

Aug 14, 2022, 15:5408/14/22
07/15/20
azuredarko

-add clan boss keep results or free retry  without spending keys

- reduce keys  of clan boss  to 3 h per day

- add progress bar to mercy system next shards

- add option to restart campaign after you beat nightmare to farm again stars and get rewards

solution to shards and books problem 

cooldown 30 days

- add fragments to  market or faction tag team arena

- add some any champions to farm to faction tag team arena  

or add champions that help beginner players to progress

- arena geez  improve drop rate of medals or add arena boss which drops 100 every 7 days like hydra

- doomtower stage 120 on easy should have gold shard and epic shard together because its damn final boss

- rewards needs to heavy buff  

- green shards need also buff  10 to 25 drop on boss stage not 1 to 4 

- 7 days login rewards for champion every 4 months new one 

when it expire champion moves to tag team arena as fragment collect champion

360 points as drexer for 1 fragment

- void shard can not have same amount of shards as blue shards to get lego 

- add new shard red one  that gets lego for sure

drops on doomtower easy,hard final boss

bring rhazin fusion back even if you fuse it give players chance to farm sommething and fuse

why not move fusion champion for events when its done to fusion panel to let players farm epic or blue and fuse it more money for you

- turn off annoying pop up   instead give me video of yours plarium ads which is very funny and good  put some video sharing  that pays per view and you will earn huge money by doing it

reward 20 gems for us if we watch

Some great ideas! 

I would add:

Internal clan competition for rankings inside clan, so you could friendly spar your clanmates for small rewards like forge items or something 

Aug 15, 2022, 08:1408/15/22
01/27/20
Balltazer

Here's a solution for your 3x performance issues -  just give us a button that simulates the fight in the background without any animations, graphics etc. tying up the processing speeds and gets us an instant result. 

Those of us with 100% success rate teams don't need to see the fighting go on, and we don't enjoy watching the team farm on auto. So how about we click a button and don't waste time waiting until the boring inevitable comes to pass.

That would be a problem. Because the algorithm of the battle is random and there's no guarantee a battle between two teams with similar power would always end the same, added to that that there's a choice between autoplay vs. manual, an automatic result of the game wouldn't be either factual or fair to either side. You're asking about there being an instant result to the battle, sure it's a good idea if you always win, but what if the results aren't always in your favor? How would you feel about an automatic result then? No, I think Plarium KNOWS what they're doing better than us, and quality is always better than speed, especially since not everyone has state of the art devices to play Raid on, and you're not the ONLY one playing the game. 

Here's a thought, maybe if you stop thinking so much about yourself and a little more about others, you may be able to enjoy the game better...hmmm?

Aug 15, 2022, 08:2008/15/22
01/27/20
LadyIsarma

Well, I'm a grandma and all the grandkids wanted to play "grandma's game..." Which I try to keep up on during the week for them. Try being the operative word. I had told one of the younger ones I'd help her start on this weekend, now that one of the older ones got his own (hand-me-down) cell phone for school and can manage his own account. The Plarium Play app on my PC allows for multipule accounts, so I see no reason to ban multipule accounts if your app supports it. My husband let one of the little ones set hers up on his PC, and if that gets banned she's going to be devistated, especially if her siblings' accounts don't get banned. 

Come on Plarium, you don't just mess with a 7 year old's expectations like that. Not everyone with multipule instances on their device that have been refered are doing so with dishonorable intentions. Yeah, blue stacks could be an indicator, but I don't know enough about emulators to know how to detect and limit something like that. And there is a plethora of different emulators, and the emulator companies seem to shuffle their tactics, and for people who want to cheat, there will ALWAYS be work arounds. 

But from what I've seen, even the content creators have multipule accounts - which makes sense, they have limited space and resources per account and to try out different configurations to make content (something I've thought about doing myself as a decades long game tester and player in a family of gamers,) so I don't understand starting to ban people running different accounts, especially if they're paying. With the thousands and thousands of different games out there, people like that will just move to greener pastures in another game after ruining it for the rest of us. 

If this really does start resulting in bans for some accounts, I'd suggest this is a monumentally BAD move on Plarium's part - take a clue from the hey-day of Blizzard's World of Warcraft, and don't screw over your legit players just to catch a few cheaters. Think of it this way - if they want those accounts to have any kind of edge, I've got a Djamarsa from referig the kids and my best friend, and she's ot all that and a box of chips - so they're going to end up spending more money in the end. Why turn away ANY spenders? More likely to turn away players is the ABSOLUTELY UNBALANCED tag team and arena matching system!! This is the one thing I've seen the most complaints about from new players, both in my household as well as online reading. 

Is it so difficult to understand safety and fairness over convenience? And why would it be so difficult for grandkids to get the game on their own devices? How much attention can you possibly need that you HAVE to facilitate access to the game through your computer? 

Just saying...

Aug 15, 2022, 08:3108/15/22
01/27/20

I just can't with these ungrateful players. Who do they think they are? Clash of Kings DON'T HOLD A CANDLE to Raid, and it was GLITCHY AS HELL!!!

The SAME device I tried to play COK on I'm playing Raid, AND RAID RUNS INFINITELY BETTER THAN COK COULD EVER HOPE TO RUN!!!

If y'all SO MUCH HAPPIER with a boring game such as Clash of Kings than with a STATE OF THE ART GAME AS RAID, then y'all got some issues FOR REAL!!!

Aug 15, 2022, 12:3908/15/22
01/04/20
Crossman

That would be a problem. Because the algorithm of the battle is random and there's no guarantee a battle between two teams with similar power would always end the same, added to that that there's a choice between autoplay vs. manual, an automatic result of the game wouldn't be either factual or fair to either side. You're asking about there being an instant result to the battle, sure it's a good idea if you always win, but what if the results aren't always in your favor? How would you feel about an automatic result then? No, I think Plarium KNOWS what they're doing better than us, and quality is always better than speed, especially since not everyone has state of the art devices to play Raid on, and you're not the ONLY one playing the game. 

Here's a thought, maybe if you stop thinking so much about yourself and a little more about others, you may be able to enjoy the game better...hmmm?

His suggestion is perfectly valid, there's no need to be rude to everyone you disagree with. 

Aug 15, 2022, 13:5608/15/22
02/11/21
Crossman

"You're asking about there being an instant result to the battle..." No, I'm asking about there being an OPTION to see instant results. And yes, many of us are willing to forfeit the option to interfere with the autoplay in the middle of the game because we are confident in our team's ability to beat the dungeon....because we build teams specifically for those dungeons, we test them, we save them, and then we run them thousands of times because the drop rate in dungeons is garbage.

"there's no guarantee a battle between two teams with similar power would always end the same..." What game are you even talking about? What team power? You think we're asking for instant result in Arena? It's about the dungeons, the clan boss etc. Ain't no team power, it's two waves and a boss. 

I'm playing on a 2 year old $300 cell phone..not exactly what I'd call "state of the art". As a matter of fact, what does state of the art device has to do with building a good team? I have several teams with 100% success rate for every dungeon, but it takes 5-7 minutes for some of them to grind it out. All that time, I can't use my phone. See, it is BECAUSE I'm not playing on "state of the art device" that I want things to be sped up so my not-so-state-of-the-art device can be used for things other than killing digital spiders. Maybe if you bothered to think at all, you'd be able to understand what someone is saying and not call people out on something you have no clue about...hmmm?

Aug 15, 2022, 14:0908/15/22
02/11/21
Crossman

I just can't with these ungrateful players. Who do they think they are? Clash of Kings DON'T HOLD A CANDLE to Raid, and it was GLITCHY AS HELL!!!

The SAME device I tried to play COK on I'm playing Raid, AND RAID RUNS INFINITELY BETTER THAN COK COULD EVER HOPE TO RUN!!!

If y'all SO MUCH HAPPIER with a boring game such as Clash of Kings than with a STATE OF THE ART GAME AS RAID, then y'all got some issues FOR REAL!!!

Nobody likes a suck-up, my dude. 

If we didn't like RSL, we wouldn't spend this much time and money playing the game. But that is not to say we have to forego any expectations to improve the game for the players. 

I understand if you're a Clah of Klans refugee who just got your Tellerian green card and you're all "everything is the best in Raid", but tone it down with the insults, Skeeter. 

Aug 16, 2022, 23:4408/16/22
05/02/20

I'm so unimpressed with the awakening idea that I may leave the game. So many of the comments from players I agree with - we don't want a longer more drawn out and convoluted champion development path. Just give us some new engaging content occasionally and allow us to farm books and chickens. Plarium, you could just replace ascension with awakening, or 'upgrade' ascension. Has anyone mapped out all requirements to take an epic champion from fresh pulled to fully ranked, leveled, ascended, geared, masteries, booked, and now awakened? It is insane.

Aug 21, 2022, 22:0908/21/22
Aug 21, 2022, 22:18(edited)
01/27/20
Balltazer

Nobody likes a suck-up, my dude. 

If we didn't like RSL, we wouldn't spend this much time and money playing the game. But that is not to say we have to forego any expectations to improve the game for the players. 

I understand if you're a Clah of Klans refugee who just got your Tellerian green card and you're all "everything is the best in Raid", but tone it down with the insults, Skeeter. 

First off, obviously you don't know me because if you did you would know I'm the farthest from being a suck up. Second IDGA FLYING F WHAT anybody likes, y'all not paying me for anything so you can stick it. AND third nobody's insulting anybody. I'm just stating FACTS. There's a DIFFERENCE between "expectations" and an OUTRIGHT display of ungratefulness, there are ways to express preferences other than STRAIGHT OUT showing contempt for the game. If you don't like someone disagreeing with you or disagreeing with anybody posting ultimatums or contempt for the game, maybe a forum isn't the place for you.

If you can't take the heat... STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN LMFAO 

And btw you should learn how to spell. That's "Clash of Kings" NOT Clah of Klans 

Aug 21, 2022, 22:3208/21/22
Aug 21, 2022, 22:40(edited)
01/27/20
Harbby

His suggestion is perfectly valid, there's no need to be rude to everyone you disagree with. 

No it isn't. RSL is designed with the player's enjoyment in mind and involvement in the game if I read the developer's intentions correctly and not another PTW scheme like most other games out there. So the suggestion although seemingly valid, lacks depth of observation. This is not the place to show off your wallet, sure purchasing the items in the game definitely helps to improve your game, but if you saw any of the videos they upload to YouTube, the developers dedicate enough of themselves modeling the many champions we enjoy and  entertaining us with mini episodes of the game for us to be more interested in becoming more familiarized with every aspect of RSL. Saying you just want to farm the teams when there's ALREADY an auto fight in place for defense just makes you look lazy and uninterested in the game. Not something that would be considerate to say the least.

Aug 21, 2022, 23:0108/21/22
01/27/20
Balltazer

"You're asking about there being an instant result to the battle..." No, I'm asking about there being an OPTION to see instant results. And yes, many of us are willing to forfeit the option to interfere with the autoplay in the middle of the game because we are confident in our team's ability to beat the dungeon....because we build teams specifically for those dungeons, we test them, we save them, and then we run them thousands of times because the drop rate in dungeons is garbage.

"there's no guarantee a battle between two teams with similar power would always end the same..." What game are you even talking about? What team power? You think we're asking for instant result in Arena? It's about the dungeons, the clan boss etc. Ain't no team power, it's two waves and a boss. 

I'm playing on a 2 year old $300 cell phone..not exactly what I'd call "state of the art". As a matter of fact, what does state of the art device has to do with building a good team? I have several teams with 100% success rate for every dungeon, but it takes 5-7 minutes for some of them to grind it out. All that time, I can't use my phone. See, it is BECAUSE I'm not playing on "state of the art device" that I want things to be sped up so my not-so-state-of-the-art device can be used for things other than killing digital spiders. Maybe if you bothered to think at all, you'd be able to understand what someone is saying and not call people out on something you have no clue about...hmmm?

Thank you for your response. I see now what you mean about the dungeons. And an option to have an auto function on them would be practical. I know the value of device performance. I'm curious to know your opinion on the affinities for these dungeons and how they could be generic in the outcome across the board. Plarium already shared they're a little behind on their plans of adding features to the game, you think maybe all these suggestions could be part of the reason they're behind on? Maybe a little more time looking up their plans of improvement would probably answer your questions without swamping them with repetitive requests, wouldn't you think?

My comments in no way ignore room for improvement, every worthwhile game thrives on it. I just don't like to see unfairness especially when it comes to a group of developers dedicated to their public such as Plarium and ultimatums and uncalled for criticisms isn't what belongs to this forum. Wouldn't you agree?