All Categories

Detective Stories Contest

Detective Stories Contest

i

Telerian detectives listen up! There are at least a few great lovers of detective stories in Raid, right?  Take a break from fierce battles and mysteries around our poor Deathknight, and … let's create the best mystery story ever. Individually, of course. 

All Raid players are invited to submit a 300-word (or less) detective story based on the world of Teleria and its Champions, Bosses. Your own unique detective story should be published here, in the comments section to this publication,  between now, July 21st, and August 1st. 5 writers who invent the best mystery stories will receive a prize of 1000 Gems, 1 Sacred Shard, and winners will be announced  in the middle of August.

The rules for the contest are:

1. Your detective story must be dedicated to the game RAID: Shadow Legends. It should be written in prose of approximately 200-300 words. Feel free to use this or any other tool to control the length of your story https://charactercounttool.com/
  2. Your novel needs to be written in English (or translated into English from your native language, Google translate is okay too)
  3. Keep it Safe for Work!
  4. Your story should feature characters from the game Raid: Shadow Legends of your choosing.
  5. Be unique. Do not copy other Raiders' work and have your own originality. We encourage you to create original stories. 
  6. Pass your entry on or before the given deadline - August 1st. 
  7. One user – one prize. Nonetheless, you can submit more than one story. 

Everyone who enjoys expressing innermost thoughts and feelings  in exciting detective stories or just wants to write a mystery story that’s worth telling everyone is invited to our contest!

Views
Comments
Jul 21, 2022, 13:0507/21/22
Jul 27, 2022, 16:1207/27/22
01/27/21

A Little Tale

A Knight, in very unusual black armor sat at the bar. He looked pale. The Knight asked for a drink.  "Right away sire" the bartender replied. He turned and grabbed a mug, then filled it.                           Placing the drink in front of the stranger. "Thank you, my good man" the strange Knight took a sip of his ale and asked  the  bartender, "Do you believe in blessings and curses?"

"Why?" "I suppose, I do Sir." was his reply. The Knight turned back to his brew.Looking into it,    
as if to see through the bubbles of time. Now, I remember waking up in the cavern.

Encased in this armor, and a magnificent weapon by my side. The sound of movement behind me.  A spiderling! It sprayed that toxic venom. Now, I managed to dodge a major part of the blast, but part of the toxin landed on my armor. Now, this is the  strange part,the toxic poison did not affect me? 

The armor seems to have absorbed it. Why? Like the toxin had given, me added power. Moving quickly to get of there, another  spiderling dropped down in front of me. I used the sword to block its spray! The mighty sword absorbed the venom. Pointing the weapon  to strike, discharged its own venom, killing the spiderling instantly?

Looking  up and finishing his ale.  The Knight, in his very unusual armor got up, and             asked ," What do I owe you?"

The  bartender  smiled  and said " On the house, No charge for Champions"

The Knight made his way to the door and said "The name is KALVALAX !" and

Jul 28, 2022, 04:5207/28/22
06/28/22

When Elhain walked through the door, Deathknight thought his world had stopped. He had been a fan for years, but had never had the courage to actually talk to her. The most time he had ever spent with her was a few months earlier when he was farmed up for food. Not a very pleasant memory. 

"What's a dame like you need with Detective Deathknight?" he asked.                                       "I have a case for you," she replied. "You are a serious detective, aren't you?"

"For you I'd be anything, Doll, but as it happens, yes, I am a serious detective. What's the case?" 

"My pair of legendary boots have been stolen. I need to get them back." 

"What kind of boots?"

"Six-star speed boots with crit, crit damage, attack, and attack percentage substats." 

"Wow! You don't find boots like that every day. I can see why you'd want them back. Do you have any idea who could have taken them?"

"I do have a list of potential suspects that could be the thief." replied Elhain handing Deathknight the list. "I was interviewing candidates to join my Clan Boss team shortly before the theft occurred. Fireblade, Outlaw Monk, Dualist, and Sniper. I'm very confident it's either Dualist or Sniper as they are the only two that would covet such attack champion friendly boots. What do you think?" 

"Oh, Elhain, you're so pretty. Your suspect list can be narrowed down to one with almost no effort at all. Your thief is Outlaw Monk. It's all in his name." 

"It can't be that simple," responded Elhain. 

"Oh, it can, but it doesn't matter. It's clearly a contract job. All of your suspects are uncommon champions. It's highly unlikely any of them would have the guts to steal such high-end gear for themselves." 

"Then what are you saying?" responded Elhain with frustration in her voice. "Are my boots lost forever?"

"No, my Lovely. In fact, I can easily reclaim them for you by tomorrow night...for a price of course."

"I'll pay you anything you want!  Please, I must have them back."

"Oh, I'll hold you to that Babe. Oh yeah, I'll hold you to that. Just be here tomorrow night around 8 pm and I'll have them for you." 

"I'll be waiting."

Detective Deathknight entered the party at the end, exactly when he had intended. 

Galek was just about to present Zargala with her birthday present. The crowd was very excited and couldn't wait to see what he had got for her. They were the premiere power couple in Telarian after all.

"Oh, my!" Zargala exclaimed upon opening her present. "These boots are astounding!"

"Aren't they though!" interrupted Deathknight. “What level Dragon did you have to defeat to win those, Galek?"

"Yes, Love, please tell us all about the legendary battle that you fought," said Zargala suspiciously. 

"Don't bother big guy," interrupted Deathknight again. "I can't believe you'd insult your lovely and deadly wife like this. Giving her stolen boots for her birthday. She deserves a man who can provide her the finest things by actually winning them, or at least stealing them himself."

"How dare you!" Galek began menacingly walking towards Deathknight. 

"Let him explain!" demanded Zargala. "How do you know the boots were stolen for him?" 

"My dear Zargala, you and Galek are all but inseparable. Those boots must have come from a raid of a dragon level 13 or higher. Do you remember a time he could have been away from you long enough to make such a raid? Also, is he even capable of such a thing without your help? Lastly, I happen to know that those very boots were stolen from my client by Outlaw Monk. Have you seen your husband speaking with Outlaw Monk recently?" instructed Deathknight.

"Galek!!" shouted Zargala. And the chase was on! 

In the chaos that followed Deathknight had little trouble retrieving the boots and exiting the party. 

Elhain was waiting for him just like she said she would be. When Deathknight presented her with the boots she almost exploded with excitement!

"Oh, thank you Deathknight! How can I repay you for this wonderful service?"

"That's easy Dollcake, next time you're leveling food champs and you see me in your group...give me a smile. It'll make this one-star chap's heart skip a beat."

"Oh Deathknight," she replied with a wicked grin. "You don't have a heart."  With that she turned and left Deathknight standing slack-jawed and awestruck."She smiled at me!" he thought to himself, "Well, alright."

Jul 28, 2022, 12:5507/28/22
06/09/22

By the time you read this, I am probably too far away. You hated me, punished me, disowned me even, and I had no way to prove you wrong. I tried to tell you all, but nobody listened.

The day we all found that body on the street I knew it was something much more sinister. I knew, and I tried to tell, but the fact that the poor corpse had poison over it, made everyone point their fingers in my direction. Just because I know to make poisons doesn't mean I kill people. I couldn't even walk without people turning their necks around just to look at me. I tried asking people to find some more information, but everyone was too afraid to talk to me. So I took the matters into my own hands.

I came back to the crime scene and I noticed little droplets of poison all around, so I started following them. I walked, and walked and they've led me to the old catacombs. It took me some courage to open those doors, but I did, and inside there were all sorts of freaks. Witches, banshees, you name it. They had this huge pot and I could sense the smell of poison coming out from it, I knew it was them who did it. I spared no second, I tossed my daggers at them, killing them, but even more came later. Some heroes found me, and they took me into their group. We fought our way out together. I'm telling you, there is much more going on than it meets the eye, there is a dark plot here to kill us all. I will try to put a stop to it.

Sincerely, your "Outlaw" Monk.

Jul 28, 2022, 23:0107/28/22
03/23/19

One evening, a group of friends at a dinner party stumbled across Balthus Drauglord (BD) sprawled out on the floor in the lounge. To their horror, they realized he was dead.

"If only I had been there I might have been able to protect him" bemoaned Lugan the Steadfast in his yellow armor.

"Maybe you were there" said Gilseah accusatorily as she reached down with her blue hand and retrieved a spiked ball that had rolled partially under the sofa. "Isn't this the end of your mace?"

"We're going to have to start calling you eagle eye instead of peacock. You'd give Cleopterix a run for her money" joked Shamrock.

"It fell off when Inithwe and I were sparring in here earlier, I swear" Lugan pleaded.

All eyes turned to Inithwe who was leaning against the fireplace smoking a pipe.

"That is true" he acknowledge. Perhaps I should take a closer look. After all I did get a PhD in Forensic Science before I suited up in this purple armor for the war.

"You don't need a degree to tell he was killed with a blunt object", said Crimson Slayer pointing to the smooth dent in BD's skull.

"Like a large beer mug?" Inithwe asked glancing at Shamrock.

"It's not easy being green", groaned the ogre. "Did you steal that pipe from Fodbor, just so you'd look like some Victorian era detective?" He shot back.

"Enough!" said Arbiter with calm authority, looking resplendent in white. "This body has clearly been moved as evidenced by the scuff marks in the doorway that seemed to originate from the opposite side of the house. I know who killed him because I just tried to revive him and failed! It was Inithwe, in the study, with the lead pipe! (Lugan's mace sans tip)"

Jul 29, 2022, 21:3907/29/22
10/10/21

The poisoner’s turn

As Detective Kimi entered the castle’s dining room - a theatrical scenery including a knight’s armour -  the guests fell silent. 

“You all know why I have gathered you here: One person in this room is a murderer.”

She could see more with one eye than most with a pair, but there was no reaction. 

They were all poisoners - what would you expect?

Kimi harrumphed: “Let me restate the facts: Zhavia was murdered with poison, no signs of a struggle - but how? I checked her equipment: quality boots - why did she never get a chance to react? 

When she entered that room, someone was already waiting for her - waiting to take his turn - or so it seemed at first…”

“Venus!” - the woman smiled coldly and took a sip of wine - “You are the fastest poisoner I know - but the victim never took a hit… how could anyone have hit her - the room was dark when she entered - which brings us to you…”

Urogrim growled menacingly: “I suppose you’re pointing at me...”

“Who else would be able to place  poisons without touching the victim in the dark? But your old age has rendered you slow…

Yet speed isn’t the issue here! The victim was indeed poisoned before anyone took a turn…” – A murmur of disbelief spread among the seasoned poisoners.

“It was…”

Everyone turned their heads as a hollow laughter escaped the armour. 

“Did you know she would never let me make a kill!? This time, it’s KALVALAX’s turn!”

The single blow hit Kimi with little effect, while Sachi’s hook caught his neck. 

“Didn’t I say I knew the murderer was in this room? Thanks to officer Hakkorn, I feel better now than before you poisoned me…” 

With some immunity still left, Kimi savoured a sip of poisoned wine. Delicious…

Jul 29, 2022, 21:4007/29/22
10/10/21

Bek from the Dead

It had been three weeks since Bad el Kazar - Entrepeneur, Dark mage, Philanthropist - had passed away, but the rumours just wouldn’t die…

His wayward offspring were spending big - their compulsory share would still be a fortune. 

Detective Kimi, whose eye identified criminals like a magnifying glass, crashed the reading of the will: 

“I want to ask you all some questions…”

Fenax was lying on a couch, his copious chest hair hidden only by some golden bling. 

Teshada had her boots on a table - barbarous! 

Harrier was sitting around uselessly. 

“What was your relation to your late father?”

“He was Toxic.” Fenax offered in a bored tone. “Only brought us down to feel better about himself!”

“It wasn’t always like this - only since our mother… passed away…” Teshada added hesitantly, exchanging glances with the others. 

“She couldn’t bear him - even then.” Harrier corrected. “Can we skip to the cash part?”

Kimi sighed: “There won’t be any inheritance… ”

“About time someone figured it out!”. The boastful voice of Bad el Kazar droned as his body floated inside. 

“You look quite dead, though.” Fenax quipped. 

“No matter! I am still a legal person. My lawyers figured it all out - so no crime here, Ms. Detective.”

Kimi disagreed: “Isn’t the motto of those who turn people undead: “a life for a life”?””

““The life of the member of your family you truly love.” - that was the price they asked.”

He eyed his offspring with disdain: “Something for nothing…”

At this moment, the door opened and a timid, hooded woman entered: “Bek?”

Only one woman had ever called him that!

“Ursula!” - his features changed beyond recognition as his body - even in death - remembered happiness. 

“You’re….”

Kimi could see his feelings die for good as Ursula’s lifeless body sank to the ground. 

Jul 29, 2022, 21:4207/29/22
10/10/21

Only Witness

Everyone had suspected that Scabrius was a rat. 

But no one had known that he had secretly made a deal with the attourney general to testify against Skartosis himself - or so the police had thought. 

Officer Hakkorn had only lost sight of him for a second as he scurried ahead during his daily walk in the park. 

Now he had three arrows sticking out his chest. 

Kimi was leading a woman with red, braided hair - still trembling - into the interrogation room - the only witness. 

As she sat down, Sachi nodded towards her shoes - spikes were showing as her long gown lifted. Attack boots in a park? 

“So what should I call you?”

The woman answered weakly: “Witness is fine.”

Kimi gave her a warm smile: “I understand, no one can force you to put yourself or your loved ones in danger. Just give me your testimony and you’re free to go.”

Sachi gave her a hostile look - Kimi thought she played the bad cop as well as someone can who’s mouth is covered by a piece of cloth…

Witness took a deep breath: “I was jogging along my usual route… suddenly, this rat-man ran towards me - something hit him out of nowhere, threw him on his back. That’s all I know…”

“I think we’re done here - ” leaning over to Witness, Kimi got nonchalant: “Have you ever seen such weird mutations? The three rats melded with his left shoulder…”

“…and their tales hanging down his back! What a freak!”

Kimi smiled triumphantly. 

“Let the record show that Witness displayed knowledge of the victim’s backside, while  claiming to have only seen him lying on his back!”

Sachi nodded. 

“Officer!” Hakkorn stomped into the room. “Take that woman into custody. 

There never was a murderer for us to catch - only Witness…”

Aug 1, 2022, 16:4408/01/22
Aug 1, 2022, 17:09(edited)
10/18/21

#RaidDetectiveContest

FIRE AND ICE

It felt unnaturally hot. The heat was slowly creeping up her back, creating little beads of sweat on her neck.

However, the thought of what she was  about to face made Trunda shiver. Her, the brave dwarven warrior who never had been one to turn down any challenge.

And it was all his fault. Tormin, the ice dwarf, had stolen what was most dear to her: her hammer! It must have been him, because when Trunda had dropped her beloved hammer to rescue a child from the dragon's claws, there was no one else around. Somehow, he must have hidden it from her view to add to his collection later. That man was so infuriating! He had sworn it wasn't him, that he hadn't seen what happened. How could this be?! First she had to rescue the boy by herself while Tormin stood frozen in place, and then he could not even tell her where her hammer went?!

Impossible!

Trunda felt the heat rising ever higher as she courageously turned another corner. She would face the wrath of Hellrazer all by herself and then search the dragon's lair  thoroughly before having to confront her old icy friend. That much she owed him after all the times they fought together, hammer by hammer.

The giant dragon lay there on his riches. Gems scavaged off fallen kings whose names nobody remembered. Shiny weapons of champions long lost in time. Then, their eyes met. Hellrazer sensed danger and searched the torch-lit darkness with one eye open, half asleep still in his fiery cave.

He growled when he saw Trunda who came running at him bare-handed. All the years in the forge paid out as she was lightning fast, jumping high up in the air to knock the dragon out with a powerful blow on his head.

As she landed back on her feet, she stabbed her toe on something big and hard. "Ouch!", she muttered while gazing down and realizing the big mistake she had made. There it was! TRUNDARR was engraved on the hammer's handle in bold letters. It had been there all along, probably snatched up by the greedy beast and tossed into the large treasure pile he slept on.

Trunda also grabbed some gear and gems for Tormin, her laughter echoing in the cave. "Oh my, I will need some shiny trinkets to make up for this", she thought to herself.

Later this night, they would be re-united at their favorite tavern, guzzling ale and laughing about Trunda's wild imagination.

Aug 1, 2022, 18:3708/01/22
04/28/22

Galek's missing teddy bear - RnC (orange707)

Documented by Kael, of the Dark elves faction.

This story begins after Galek, Athel, Elhain, and me kill the minotaur in Darls Ravine; we all return to our barracks, until we hear a loud roar from Galek's room.

Elhain goes to check what happened, from what I heard Galek was yelling about his missing teddy bear. We all knew how important that toy was to him and that if we didn't get it back also, it would effect Galek's performance by a lot, so we all agreed to ask around the area tomorrow. I figured it would either be Spirithost because I overheard her talking to Judge about loosing a small teddy bear when she was little, or Little Miss Annie for her idealization that all toys are alive and deserve rights. Me and Elhain would disscuss more about the topic, planning to visit Spirithost then Annie.

Elhain and me in the front of the group with Athel trying to comfort (or calm down, I wasn't paying too much attention). We walk to Barrack #4, to go and question Spirithost. When we get there she had no idea what we were talking about, but she did laugh at him. 

After a threat from Galek we go to Barrack #2 to question Annie. We were all starting to loose hope at this point, but when she answered the door, Galek saw his teddy bear sitting on a table with a glass of water next to it. So he pushed us out of the way to grab the bear and run out of the room. Annie, still stunned from the events lies on the ground.

We all follow Galek back to his room and get ready for the day, knowing that we don't have to worry about Galek sobbing over a toy for more then one day.

Aug 1, 2022, 20:4408/01/22
Aug 1, 2022, 20:52(edited)
05/07/20

The Ripped Ruler

A detective short story (Raid:ShadowLegends

by elasparks

Avir: (main detective)

1. detecive (unknown)

2. detective (unknown)

scyl drakes (swordsman,girlfriend to kael Lakeman)

kael Lakeman (boyfriend to scyl drakes)

ripped rule (unknown)

The snooty, seaside village of plarium holds a secret.

scyl drakes has the perfect life working as a swordsman in the city and chatting with her energetic boyfriend, kael Lakeman.

However, when she finds a mystery champ named ripped ruler in her cellar, she begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the drakes family.

A rave leaves scyle with some startling questions about her past, and she sets off to old-fashioned plarium to find some answers.

At first the people of plarium are kind and daring. She is intrigued by the curiously patient scout, Avir dwarf. However, after he introduces her to hard pain, scyle slowly finds herself drawn into a web of burglary, fraud and perhaps, even man slaughter.

Can scyle resist the charms of Avir dwarf and uncover the secret of the ripped ruler before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another plarium legend? So it up both scyl drakes and her boyfriend to hire Avir the dwarf and his high ranking team of mixed Detectives in Plarium village to find out who this ripped ruler is. that scyl found in her cellar.. All the chaos and drama started 2 days of scyl found the ripped ruler in her cellar so after both hired avir and his team. The detective team and both scyl and kael have started to find glues on who the ripped ruler is by the many clues they have found.. but has the glues pile up, they start to lead back to the drakes family tree.

Aug 1, 2022, 21:2208/01/22
10/10/21

A life for a life

“Your former partner isn’t dead - quite the opposite - he’s undead!”

The criminals’s words had hit Detective Kimi like a punch in the guts. 

Saito had always been her weakness - some of her colleagues had also joked: her blind spot…

As she entered the crypt the hints had pointed her to, she froze: Crypt-King Graal himself presided over a dark ritual, Gorgorab busy with preparations. 

And in the middle of a pentagram, her former partner and love - Saito!

An eerie green from Graal’s hands, sparkling with magic, lit up the room: 

“I knew you would come here. Everything is prepared…”

Kimi was speechless for once. 

Saito interrupted him: 

“You always said you were willing to sacrifice your life for me - a life for a life - that’s all the Undead ask… and we all knew you would not come alone… ”

Sachi stepped out of the shadow of a corner, whirling her hook. 

Kimi gulped: “How long have you been making deals with the undead?”

Saito didn’t even blink: “Two years - until I failed to pay up…”

“And the sacrifices?”

“Low-life prisoners! Clearing streets and prisons at once - you always liked efficiency…

How could I have ever written those reports without you filling the blanks with your imagination? We make a good team!”

A tear rolled down Kimi’s single eye. 

“Your new form fits you well… I didn’t lose you - the Saito I loved never lived…”

When the Crypt was far behind them, Kimi snapped at her new partner: 

“Didn’t I tell you this was personal business!”. 

Sachi’s defiant stare said it all. 

“Sorry, I just need to be alone…”

Although it hadn’t been real, she had almost been able to get a past life back! 

A life for a life - it’s what we trade day by day…

Aug 1, 2022, 21:2308/01/22
10/10/21

The ultimate treasure

Fenax had never been known as the holiest member of the Sacred Order - but siding with demons to plan a heist? 

The rumors were as unbelievable as they were persistant, and so Detective Kimi had kept an eye open for any clues. 

When her team reached the secret Vault the informant told her about, the heist was in full swing: 

They passed the guards, all put to sleep, to find prince Kymar and his gang. 

Gaius’ mad grin meant the bombs had already be placed. 

Fenax’ stern look made it very clear he wasn’t a victim here. 

Kimi adressed him thoughtfully: 

“What could possibly be in that vault to make a man a criminal?

Silver? Clan Gold? Gems? I asked myself that question all the way here. What?

When I should have asked: Who?”

An explosion shook the room and blasted the vault door right off. 

Out of the smoke walked a young woman with long, red hair - Kimi estimated her to be 28 at most. Still, she made quite an impressive entrance: Her eyes were glowing with anger, her stance ready for attack. 

Officer Hakkorn didn’t think twice, smashing all enemies at once. 

It was enough to make the demons surrender, but it almost brought Tallia to her knees. 

Her counterattack didn’t even leave a dent in the officer’s armour. 

“Hakkorn, Sachi - take care of the Demons! - leave those two to me…” Kimi was whirling her spear menacingly. 

Then she turned to Fenax, protecting Tallia with his body. 

“If you were to escape right now, I might turn a blind eye…”

Fenax blinked: “You would do that for us?”

“Thanks to working with professionals, no one was harmed. 

I see no crime here - after all, contrary to most people’s belief, the ultimate treasure can’t be stolen…”

Aug 1, 2022, 23:5408/01/22
06/30/21

Bishop Pinthroy imperiously pushed open the tavern doors and stepped inside. His demeanor switched from brazen to cautious as he surveyed the dimly lit room’s well-armed patrons. “Ahem!” he coughed to get the room’s attention. “Has anyone seen Sister Martyr?” He announced, “She did not attend services for the Sacred Order this morning.”

“I saw her with Deathknight in The Guardian Ring,” said Roric Wyrmbane from the bar, “Those two were kicking up quite a bit of sand in the sparring pit.” 

A snicker came from he back of the bar where an ogre sat carving something into the table with his knife. Bishop Pinthroy scowled at Roric and turned his attention to the Yoshi The Drunkard, who was closest at the bar. “Good sir, have you seen Sister Martyr?”

“Ah yesh indeed,” Yoshi slurred, “Sheesh was flirting wisth that Deafknight what-with-the-bones and such. Shammyrock over there saw them leave together. They eloped err shomesuch”. Yoshi hiccuped then passed out.

“Blasphemy” said Pinthroy. He approached the ogre who had snickered earlier. Shamrock was known for his dirty limericks and crude manner. “Well Shamrock,” asked the bishop, “Can you help me solve solve this mystery?”

“Oh aye. Sure listen, Martyr has been shining him all week and only a matter of time before they tied one on and got tied up if ya catch my meaning. That Deathknight is quite the ladies man.” Shamrock winked, gave Pinthroy his best leering grin, then got up to fetch another ale. The bishop sighed and stared down at the limerick the ogre had been carving into the table:

There was a Deathknight from Teleria,

Whose bones caused quite the hysteria.

One bone was so long,

Sister Martyr hopped on,

Then decided, “I might as well marry ya.”

Mystery solved.

Aug 14, 2022, 13:2208/14/22
07/15/20

Expecting the results of this great contest! 

Really good stories here! 

White FlameCommunity Manager
Aug 19, 2022, 13:2608/19/22
04/06/20

#RaidDetectiveContest is over, and we are ready to announce the winners! This was not so easy to pick the 5 best mystery stories among dozens of decent entries, but we made it.  Dear detectives of Teleria (drum roll, please), we are proud to reveal the names of the talented Raiders: 

• Lschiffer
  • AzuraWrath
  • Jeanne Xontric
  • RaidGoober
  • Sodeska

The creators of the best mystery stories receive a prize of 1000 Gems and 1 shiny Sacred Shard! Dear winners, please write us your Player IDs in this format um111111/22222 so that we can deliver goodies to your game. Congratulations!  We salute all the winners and talented participants who submitted their mystery stories - they all were worth telling. Hope to see you all in our future contests! 

Have a great weekend ahead!  

i

Aug 20, 2022, 01:0308/20/22
10/10/21

I must ask: How am I supposed to give the ID to you? I can't PM the person who posted the winners...

Aug 22, 2022, 09:2108/22/22
05/20/20

Grats!! To the winners. Well deserved.

White FlameCommunity Manager
Aug 22, 2022, 12:5208/22/22
04/06/20

Dear winners! I contacted you all today - check your incoming messages, plz

• Lschiffer
  • AzuraWrath
  • Jeanne Xontric
  • RaidGoober
  • Sodeska 

Kindly ask you to write me your Player IDs - Gems and Sacred Shard are waiting for you 😉

Aug 23, 2022, 02:1008/23/22
06/08/22

Congrats all! 😀

Aug 23, 2022, 11:4308/23/22
Aug 23, 2022, 11:45(edited)
07/15/20

Yay! Amazing!!!

Omg!

Thank you so much!

I can't reply to the message due to your privacy settings, so:

um59030200 | 57604145

The news article is locked. You cannot post comments.