All Categories

Detective Stories Contest

Detective Stories Contest

i

Telerian detectives listen up! There are at least a few great lovers of detective stories in Raid, right?  Take a break from fierce battles and mysteries around our poor Deathknight, and … let's create the best mystery story ever. Individually, of course. 

All Raid players are invited to submit a 300-word (or less) detective story based on the world of Teleria and its Champions, Bosses. Your own unique detective story should be published here, in the comments section to this publication,  between now, July 21st, and August 1st. 5 writers who invent the best mystery stories will receive a prize of 1000 Gems, 1 Sacred Shard, and winners will be announced  in the middle of August.

The rules for the contest are:

1. Your detective story must be dedicated to the game RAID: Shadow Legends. It should be written in prose of approximately 200-300 words. Feel free to use this or any other tool to control the length of your story https://charactercounttool.com/
  2. Your novel needs to be written in English (or translated into English from your native language, Google translate is okay too)
  3. Keep it Safe for Work!
  4. Your story should feature characters from the game Raid: Shadow Legends of your choosing.
  5. Be unique. Do not copy other Raiders' work and have your own originality. We encourage you to create original stories. 
  6. Pass your entry on or before the given deadline - August 1st. 
  7. One user – one prize. Nonetheless, you can submit more than one story. 

Everyone who enjoys expressing innermost thoughts and feelings  in exciting detective stories or just wants to write a mystery story that’s worth telling everyone is invited to our contest!

Views
Comments
Jul 21, 2022, 13:0507/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 14:5407/21/22
02/12/21

After returning from the battle I saw a blonde woman with armor covered in blood was putting a wreath of flowers grief at the end of a bridge. this is a bit strange, because the bridge is far from the actual battlefield.

The next day I saw the flowers had been changed. as well as the next day. I started to be curious, so I asked the locals. all of them answered the same thing, there was never a soldier who died and was buried in that area. And they said Miss Juliana always put flowers on the bridge every day after the war. 

I kept asking questions. why does juliana always put flowers on the bridge? even though no one dies. Out of curiosity, I returned to the bridge, once again I saw a wreath of flowers there, then I realized something strange "This place is deserted!!!"

why is it quiet? how come I never see anyone else cross this bridge? there are 2 bridges in this village that connects 2 kingdoms.. but why is this only bridge that is never used".

I checked around the bridge then I found a lot of cats there. When I tried to touch them suddenly from behind someone pointed a sword at me and said "don't hurt those cats, or i will kill you right here right now."/

I said "wait..i didn't mean to hurt your cat, im Fenax"/

"i'm juliana, what are you doing here fenax?/

"I'm just wondering why you put flowers everyday on this bridge, even though no soldiers died here"/

"this bridge used to be crowded in passed by soldiers, sometimes they hurt the cats, I purposely put flowers so people think this is a holy place"/

''I see" /

''sometimes the devil is in humans too"

Jul 21, 2022, 15:0907/21/22
12/24/19

good day my friend today i will tell you a story

a story about how brave adventurers did their great deeds

once a brave and very brave group of enthusiasts as part of the leader of the great demon: the Tyrant of Izlimor and his fellow healers Tenassila, the Valkyrie shield, and the brave warrior Phenax arrived in Teleria.

teleria is a huge country with beautiful views that the human eye has never seen. There in this huge country there was a special tower that attracted all the heroes and fellows to this world

everyone who could pass this tower received huge treasures and powerful artifacts

And so the moment came when our heroes arrived in this wonderful country to try their luck in this fatal tower

there were all sorts of rumors about this tower

and even those about whom there are terribly many warriors lost their lives on the floors of this tower, but there are those who passed it with ease until the very end

but our heroes are also made with a finger

they arrived in this settlement and settle down in a small village on the outskirts so as not to stand out

the leader of this group was a very important figure in the demon world, he possessed the power of fire and easily burned his enemies

tenasil was good at dispelling magic and healing and practiced a bit of defense

the valkyrie was the most powerful and strong even the strongest attacks of the enemies could not break her shield

phenax was an ordinary person but he possessed a truly powerful power he was called the master of one swing

mk dissected absolutely everything on the way.

well, that's what we're talking about

our heroes one glorious morning gathered to conquer the tower

they arrived at the place and entered this fateful place

they went through floor after floor getting useful loot and resources

but at one point it got hard

the monsters on the floors became stronger and it became just as hard to break through them, our group decided to rest

they were located on one of the floors of the secret room

had conversations about this trip and thought about what they would need to do in the future

but that's not the problem, the place that was a secret and hidden for others suddenly disappeared

and our group was already standing at the threshold of the great throne room

they didn't know what was there or who

Izlimorka, as the leader of the group, began to outline a plan for a particular case

our team listened attentively and delved into everything that was happening

then, at the same moment, huge doors began to open into the great hall; it was dark there, without hesitation, our brave group entered the hall and the doors closed, the lights lit up and the hall lit up with light in the distance of the hall, the queen of elves sat on the throne

she was the main one who ran this tower and pulled all the strings

our group was not taken aback and rushed into battle.

the battles were long and drawn out, but the wars did not give up and repulsed every attack

the battle lasted a very long time our wars were already on the verge as well as the queen of the dungeon sei

after 3 days and 3 nights, our wars still managed to pacify the queen and force her to remain silent forever

our wars were all exhausted and exhausted after a hard fight

they were the first to pass this tower

each member of the group received their cherished treasures new armor of silver and gold

it was the day they had a very huge power boost after winning the boss area

so the story of a magnificent team of adventurers was told

Thank you for your attention

Jul 21, 2022, 15:1107/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 15:14(edited)
04/09/20

Aw..well. We did a bunch of touph dungeon runs today with my folks. But here we are, at the best part. Sorting all the goods.

Theres a great boots..Aaand some nice headplate. WOW that weapon is huge upgrade for me!

Gets an upgrade with ton of silver from selling stuff that weak for me, seems grate.

Now..this is it for today, i can get some rest. But..wait. There is a FEELING i have missd something.

Shoud doublecheck the vault. No, nothing here, nothing there.. Why does this feeling doesnt come off?

May have check if someone equipd one of newer goods already. I will check in the tawern.

- Hay guys, noone seen someone rolling around in our new armour?

- Nah

- Nay

- No mate, thats rare nowadays someone get new stuff round here, we pretty packd you naw.

Damn, that feeling bother me more and more..

I checkd everything, there is nothing new that i didnt touch already.

I got a clue, there is one time.. Shoud go to the loosers camp.

- Hay! Didnt see you in a while Tenassil, how is you days?

- Ye right, you came to say hi. What the matter?

- I have pretty annoying feeling that i didnt check some of the goods from job. Did you see some sneaky little..hm someone with new stuff?

- Naw, we all have the same old crap on.

- Mkay then, have a good night.

- Hey, can i have some job someday? Like old times..Its pretty boring around here.

- Yee..Sure..Seeya!

God help me, i coundt sleep with that. Wait.. feeling.. it comes from somewhere close..

Not him, not her..

- HEY! Coffin Smasher! You better show me what you steal from the vault, before i put you in a real coffin and make you smash it from inside!

- Wow boss, chill out. I didnt touch a thing.

- I can feel its your gloves! Gimmedat now!

- Sure boss, take it, relax

Well, thats weird. I can remember that gloves, i grab them from Fireknight years ago, they were good back then.

Doesnt matter. At last..Now i can sleep well.

Wait..what? Feeling doesnt come off! Its this gloves again! But i already touch it?! What the hell?

I put in on, took it off..It doesnt work! This drives me crazy!

I had enouph! Sold them to first merchant i see.

What a weird day. There is always a mystery in Teleria. 

Jul 21, 2022, 15:1307/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 15:24(edited)
05/07/22

A company of 5 champs are fighting through a Secret Room to try to rescue Archmage Hellmut fragments so they can revive him. After days and days they finally succeed. But instead of 100 frags, they only found 3. After asking the few who survived, they learned that a hydra had taken all the frags, and only left 3.

I tried to get my story as close to 300 letters as possible. It is 314 letters. Does it still count?

Jul 21, 2022, 15:2407/21/22
04/27/22

Oh, my dearest Elhain.  That was a night to remember.  Was it?  Really Rhazin?  Do you feel that way for me or are these just words spewing from your lips?  Well Elhain, I have fought the whole night through the Ice Golem peak.  This was in your name!  What is that smell than?  Huh!?!  Darling...  The smell?  The perfume, Rhazin?  Your face is turning red.  Tell me what is the problem?  Your lips look stuck.  You have no frost bite??  Was the Ice Golem that you slain in my name really that easy or has something else come up, which I should be aware of?  

Hmmmmmm... well dear, that is quite easy to understand.  I was picking a bunch of wild flowers within the confines of the Spiders lair.  Who I have also slain, though I laid the flower at the kill site.  I thought we could have dinner and a sparing session in the main chamber tonight.  Rhazin!!  What happened last time?  This is not the first time you have treated me with such low regard.  Elhain, that was different.  I just blew off some steam with Kyoku.  No.. No you slept with the enemy.  Now it is happening again!

Elhain, that is further from the truth than reality.  Have you taken you meds?  Yes Rhazin.  Though, I've brought a friend along tonight.  You may know her.  Who is it Elhain?  Have a guess Rhazin?  The same girl I've been scoping out all night last night.. while she had company.  Gulp..!  Rhazin tenses up as it is revealed who Elhain has taken.  None other than Coldheart.  You both slept together last night and you will rest in peace together tonight.  She flexes the bow delivering the final Nuke to Rhazin and his tart Coldheart.  RIP.

Jul 21, 2022, 15:2907/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 21:14(edited)
10/26/21

The Brew  in  the  Cabin

It seemed curious to me from the beginning, why the Dark One had sent me out to track down the witch to find the Brew of Divinity she was supposed to keep. Yes, it has always been my dream to become one of his finest soldiers, but I had to recognize that the powers of a lowly Deathknight wouldn’t match that green-skinned elven witch. Yet, his toneless, ever-reaching hunger compelled me to find the brew that he sought. 

„Should have sent Bad-El-Kazar or that pumpkin guy to do this job“, I grumbled quietly to myself, eager not to draw the attention of the witch. I had followed her to a cabin in the woods and waited in a bush outside. I hoped that sooner or later, she would leave to get some herbs, or the toenail of a rabbit or something. Indeed, just as the night set in, the witch known by the name of Serris left. Swiftly, I entered the cabin, only to find a plethora of - of course unlabelled - bottles. There were symbols of all shapes and sizes put on the potions, but none hinted that the potion would be the one granting divine powers. Then, I recalled the words the Dark One told me through his bodiless whisper. 

Always old, sometimes new.

Never sad, sometimes blue.

Never empty, sometimes full.

Never pushes, always pulls.

He could have instead just told me what to look for. Just as I looked at a bottle depicting a sword I heard the door creeking. I turned around, and saw directly into the eyes of the witch. She was smiling, full of hateful amusement. Slowly, she raised her staff. Quickly, I grabbed something on the shelf next to me, a bottle with a deep blue elixir that was marked with a small half moon. 

Always old, sometimes new.

Never sad, sometimes blue.

Never empty, sometimes full.

Never pushes, always pulls.

As the witch began to mutter a curse, I quickly opened the bottle and drank, hoping that if that potion killed me, it would at least be less painful. But it wasn’t like that at all. As I felt new powers surging through my bones, there was but one question that would remain unanswered for the rest of my days. 

Was this just a strange coincidence… or design?

Jul 21, 2022, 15:5407/21/22
06/16/20

The mysterious disapperance of monthly chicken of five stars and sacred summoning stone.

People of Teleria always enjoyed the wonders of 2 days every month. During the chaos that occured on daily basis it was a moment of order and calmness. First of those event happened around the 2nd week of the month. The glorious feast including extremely rare chicken of five stars!. Second was more of a ritual for Telerian mages and summoners. It was common occasion celebrating the end of the month! Mages and summoners got together and celebrated with gift of sacred summonig stone!

However. As the chaos started embracing Teleria something unexplainable happened. Around the 2nd week when people were making preparations for the feast... There were no signs of a legendary beast. No chicken of five stars. People begin to tremble in fear. They were terrified and confused. But it was nothing compared to the end of the month... Sacred summoning stone did not appear.. Panic... Fear... Chaos...

Crowds of Telerians begin to asking why did the gods forsaken them!? What have they done to displease them!? Noone had the answers they were looking for... People of Teleria were abandoned and betrayed. Eventually the panic was replaced by fury! Fear by anger! The displeased started to form groups in order to wreack havoc in heavens! And they shall make sure that gods will pay for their greed!

Still... No response... Only a mystery left behind that noone is able to solve... 

Jul 21, 2022, 16:1407/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 16:15(edited)
06/28/22

Inside a kingdom being ravaged by a family of hero's from the north, a small farming town becomes a sanctury as it is somehow turning away all human spawn and other undead sent to destroy it. The townfolk  think its the god deliana smiling at them, little do they know there is a colony of stubborn faerie dragons living in the city who dont want to give up the land so easily, However, the faerie dragons won't be able to hold off these heros for so long. The dragons reach out to the party in retriving for help in retrieving the fabled magic horn that can supposedly the wrath of the ancient  red dragon (that has supposedly died out long ago.. or so we thought) but there is one problem, to get to the horn the party has to set sail through a deadly hurricane, acid rain sent by kael, the only ship which is able to withstand all this currently functioning as a noble's summer-get-away-from-all-this-bs a couple days south of the town. Slowly crawling through the ships cabin, waves clashing with the wooden boards attached only by a few rusty nails. I grabbed my weapon, felt the clear blue  water was leaking on me. I though this was the end of me, millions of thought racing through my mind, There was no sight of life on this boat. Opening the closet doors I spotted a lifeless body laying on the ground. Who was this? Where did it come from?....

Jul 21, 2022, 16:1807/21/22
05/02/22

Aravia, home to the High Elves, was often a beautiful shimmering city, but not tonight. 

There was a thick fog hanging in the air, swirling and curling, giving the whole city a feeling of unease. The streets were quiet, almost eerie in their silence. 

“What do you think it is?” asked Elhain, turning to look at Luthiea. 

She gave a small smile. “No idea, let's find out though!” 

They started walking down the street together. 

“There!” exclaimed Luthiea as they rounded the corner. Ahead of them there was a pool of black liquid lying on the ground. As if drawn by the darkness, Luthiea began running towards it. 

“Stay back!” warned Elhain as she drew her bow. She aimed at it and shot a bright white arrow towards it which then vanished, like it was eaten. 

"Don't go near it, it's full of dark magic," Elhain explained, her voice laced with fear. 

"Where's it coming from?" asked a concerned Luthiea. 

Elhain didn't reply. There was a sudden commotion from the black pool. 

A large figure rose from its depths, revealing itself to be a magnificent hero of Aravia, Kael. He had a dark aura surrounding him, entangled by ivy. Shivers were sent down Elhains spine. He looked so different from his usual self, but she could easily recognize him anywhere. 

The figure turned and stared at the two girls.

"Well well, well... Look who we have here... Elhain and...Luthiea?!" He laughed menacingly, his eyes gleaming maliciously with rage. 

"Wh-what happened to you!?" Exclamed Elthain. 

His eyes narrowed dangerously as he approached. 

"Why the best thing has happened to me, I am no longer sewn to the oath of the High Elves, the dark Lord has set me free!" said Kael with excitement.

"But why..you're supposed to be one of the greatest heroes!" Elthain protested. 

"Oh yes, I know. What a waste of potential it would have been." Kael sneered. "I have decided to serve the dark lord. He will rule over all the lands and bring glory and peace!" 

Elthain couldn't believe what she was hearing. 

"You won't stop me Elhain! The time of Aravias fall has now arrived!" Kael roared as he brought down his blade...

Jul 21, 2022, 16:2407/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 17:29(edited)
02/11/21

Deathknight story (I'll post a mystery story later).

Once upon a time, the name Rodgar the Brave was spoken with
reverence and fear. A fierce warrior and a devoted follower of Astralon, he led
legions of warriors of the Sacred Order in the battle against evil. His attacks
struck True Fear into enemies and once he killed them, they stayed dead….they
called him the Deathknight.  

The Dark Lord Siroth knew that as long as the mention of
Deathknight struck fear into the unholy, he had no hope of conquering Kaerok…he
needed the Deathknight gone and forgotten. With the help of Skull Lord Var
Gall, Siroth summoned the monstrous God of the Lizardmen – the terrifying Hydra.

One day, a messenger from the king arrived with terrible news:
Rodgar’s daughter, Athel, in an attempt to prove herself, was leading a party
to kill the Hydra. Rodgar knew Athel was in danger…. 

When he reached the lair, it was empty….just blood and gore
everywhere. Tricked by the Dark Lord into thinking Athel dead, Rodgar charged
the leviathan in a Trans of fury. He stabbed, hacked, and slashed at the heads
of the monster, but they kept coming. When the Head of Suffering provoked
Rodgar into charging it, in a fit of rage he was devoured by the Head of
Blight. When Rodgar finally freed himself from being consumed, his flesh was
eaten away by the poisons, only a mere skeleton remained. His essence consumed
by the monster, he quietly made his way into the underworld to live the rest of
his days in solitude. And once the Hydra served its purpose, Siroth banished the
monstrous deity away.  

Since that fateful day, Rodgar’s wife has vowed to seek the
Lizard God and free her husband’s essence from its foul entrails….and with
Hydra’s return, Aniri shall have her revenge.   

Jul 21, 2022, 16:3007/21/22
06/20/20

“We can’t do this much more!” Screams Pain Keeper. 

“I know,” Maneater shouts, “But just a little longer,”

They take their dying breath as the Clan Boss smacks down with the weight of an avalanche. It was over, but not for the Clan Boss. He was destined to be alone, fighting teams of champions over and over again. They would come in many different shapes and sizes, some unkillable, some easy to kill. The Clan Boss fought day and night, he grew tired of everyone wanting to hurt him. Comfort used to come from the fact that he was the hardest boss in the game, but now with the Hydra and Doom Tower, the Clan Boss couldn’t help but to feel replaced. He felt like he was being used. Not anymore. 

The Clan Boss vanished from his lair, leaving millions of champions distraught in fear. However, they were not afraid of what might happen to them, but rather what might happen to the Clan Boss. If he was not in his lair, where could he be? The champions decided to stick around and throw a surprise party for the Clan Boss when he returned. He never did. So they went out looking for him. They checked everywhere, Spiders Den, the Dragon’s Lair, even every room in both normal and hard Doom Tower. No Clan Boss. He was in the one place they least expected, the champion collection.

The Clan Boss wanted nothing more than others to truly care about him, and what better way than to become one of them. The Clan Boss cried when the other champions walked in with party hats and cakes. They did really care. The Clan Boss was no longer just something to beat up for rewards, but rather a friend.

Jul 21, 2022, 16:4307/21/22
06/14/22

The sun had finally set on what was another wretched day under the sun for the Orc caravan. After the orcs had lost their home to an evil invader who conquered their keep for himself, they had been forced to wander, in search of a new home. As the orcs readied their camp for the night, the children gathered around a fire.

The children whispered amongst themselves so as to not be heard by the adults, "How could we have lost to the evil invader?"

"I thought we were the strongest in all Teleria!", another orcling whispered.

The chatter heated to a raging boil so much so that the children were nearly screaming at one another. Suddenly, a sword struck a piece of metal and the entire camp went silent. The children looked up and saw the Shaman standing above them.

"Our legends were not home to defend against the invader," She spoke with a cold tone, influenced only by fact, "They had gone to slay dragons, and demons."

"Where are they now?" One child asked.

"We don't know. We are searching as much for them as we are for a new home."

"Who could help us take back our home?" asked another child.

"If the legends can't help, there are few orcs among us who could assist in taking down the invader. We have reached out to other factions, but we haven't heard back."

Just then, almost as if he had been called by the Shaman's words, one of the most epic Orc Champions returned to the caravan.

"Tuhak!" The Shaman exclaimed, "You're back!"

"Indeed, sister." Tuhak's rough voice pierced through the camp, "I have returned to reclaim our home. Gather a team of our fastest fighters, tomorrow we take back our home. Tomorrow, we slay the Fire Knight!"

Jul 21, 2022, 17:0107/21/22
09/22/20

Today, I thought I was getting married. Today, I thought I would be happy. By the light,
how wrong I was. 

The doors of the Great Hall burst open with a bang. “Zargala is gone!” Athel screeched, causing everyone to
jump up out of their seats. Insults and accusations were being thrown left and right, until one voice rose above all the rest. 

“Shut up!” The voices quieted as all eyes turned towards the speaker. “We need to find her and screaming will do nothing.” Kael turned towards me. “Galek, do you know where she would be?” I just shook my head. Kael’s voice shook me from my thoughts. “Let’s form search parties and find her.” He stated. Everyone split up into threes and began searching.  

Soon enough, Kael, Mithrala, and I found ourselves in a dark room that may have been a library. With a wave of his staff, Kael lit some torches with an eerie blue flame. Mithrala let out a gasp, making me whip my head to where she was looking. There, in all her beauty, stood Zargala. She stood perfectly still, holding her cupped hands in front of her chest. Bathed in flame light, she looked like a goddess. That is, until I saw an image branded to her skin. It was a bird with a triangular tail, wings spread wide in flight. I flinched as Kael rested a hand on my shoulder and shook his head. She was gone. Killed. 

“Galek. Look.” Mithrala held up a vial shaped like a shard. “There’s a note.” I looked at the blood red paper
with one sentence. 

Care to dance? 

No one noticed the smirking face of a figure dressed in black retreat to
the shadows.  

I gave a couple hints about the killer.

Jul 21, 2022, 17:0207/21/22
06/11/22

the almighty shadowkin worrior NOBEL was a child of a fallen soldier of sacred order and a leader of the demonspawn was swept in the river to die     but was picked up by a shadowkin worrior who raised him and taught him the skills he needed to become stronger , he trained under his teacher who raised him for years and finally surpassed his master and defeated many powerful foes making his own name and was known as the 'god of death' by many who feared him his scythe and spear skills were surpassed by none and is still known as the master of spear and scythe

Jul 21, 2022, 17:1907/21/22
06/11/22

WALKING TOMB DRENG

There were two champions from the sacred order faction who went to explore a dungeon both of them were master and disciple.

As they were told by the king to find the silver lying there and bring it back they searched very hard,fought many powerful foes and were very exhausted from exploring when they finally found the treasure chest filled with silver.

They were returing back to the castle to present the silver to king when some  HOUND SPAWNS ambushed his master the disciple somehow managed to defeat the HOUND SPAWNS , But the master was on the brink of death so the disciple took him to the healer and gave the silver in exchange of his master's life.

When the king heard about it he was not happy and ordered the holy knight CARDIEL to both of them, they ran but CARDIEL caught up to them in no time and killed them ,the disciple cursed CARDIEL that he will definately come back toget his revenge ans somehow his soul was attached to the armor he was wearing , when he came to ,CARDIEL was gone already and the dead body of him and his master was lying there he took the body of his master and attached it on the back of his armor and learned swordsmanship to defeat CARDIEL. He still seeks revenge on 'THE HOLY KNIGHT CARDIEL

Jul 21, 2022, 19:2207/21/22
06/29/20

- It's over, now let's prepare for Siroth's return.

- You're pissed, Turvold. I get it. But the Arbiter asked me, one of the Immortals, to find some sense in all that's happening. You're here for longer than many, and your old blood can help me with these findings. Try acting less as the barbarian mercenary and prove your worth.

- I'll prove my worth by rippin open all demonspawn that'll come. And they WILL come, Deliana. Specially certain creature.

- Not if we manage to find at least ONE piece of his soul. If we can stop his shattered essence of being brought together...

- Too late for that. I'll spend the time sharpening my blade instead, preparing for the bloodshed.

- Aargh, we don't even know if he's gonna be against us, you giant fool!

- And they say that elfs are smart and we orcs are the stupid ones.

- Shut up, Wanderer. You're only here to speak for Brago, and because you're a good tracker, while none of your seers, hermits and witches were able to help. Besides, that bard should be arriving shortly.

- Though I'm not sure how helpful he'll be, living underground, like hammer-bearing rats.

- He's from the Union, and will take us where we need to go.

Exceedingly far from there, outside Yakai, a foxhunter weeps over a grave in the woods, holding a pouch of unknown essence.

- Doesn't matter, my love. Creature of the Pit or not, his vengeance against Shazar will give me opportunity to weaken Siroth's vassals, just enough so I can make them all my prey. And if Helicath fails, and this world ought to be destroyed, I'll allow it. This way my spirit can meet yours in another world, where I'm free from this demon curse that led me to take your life. Farewell, Yumeko.

Jul 21, 2022, 22:4107/21/22
02/11/21

"Gone, all gone!!" Archmage Hellmut cried in
despair.  

"What happened?" asked the Reliquary Tender. 

- The books, they're all gone. I've spent decades
accumulating these tomes in the Royal Reliquary. 

- Don't worry, in due time, you will acquire more tomes... 

The Archmage was not pleased, "You Elves.....you live
forever, you have centuries worth of time, free to play around with no hurry.
You wouldn't understand. Ever since I was freed from that Doom Tower, all I've
been dreaming of is learning the skills of Magic...." 

"What's his problem?" Relickeeper grumbled as he
entered the room.  

"Remember the blue books?" the Tender replied,
"well, they have gone missing and he is not happy about it".
"I'll have a word with him," Relickeeper replied, "you go back
to tending the Reliquary". 

In the library, distraught Hellmut was quietly sulking.
"Look here, geezer," Relickeeper said quietly, "just be happy
they freed you from that tower. That took effort. You know who they sent to
free me? A bunch of farmers. They gave me a hammer, slapped a gem on it and
called it a weapon. I've been hammering away ever since, the most action I ever
see is when Brawler needs his door shut.” 

"I suppose you're right..." Helmutt muttered
regretfully.  

"You damn right I am….now go apologize to Tender and
get Geo, I think I know who took your books. And make sure Geo brings his hat,
so we don't lose him in the grass like last time."  

- You know who took my books?!?!  

- I have my suspicions....there is only one thing in Teleria
that loves books more than you do...and every day, we have to beat them out of
it. The damn thing loves to read, probably because he lives alone....sad, if
you think about it.   

Jul 21, 2022, 22:5307/21/22
Jul 21, 2022, 22:54(edited)
04/24/22

I was hired by a shadow i could not discern , to look into the arbiter , the task he gave me was small , just follow her without being noticed and the rest will answer it self ...

Weeks passed , the arbiter was doing a great job overall , was thinking this task i was hired for .. was pointless.

Until the 42nd evening of trailling her , she deviated from her usual routine , switched into a dark robe and went outside . So i followed , she went far to the east , too far ... Her destination to my surprise , devil's mill right by the great void ... 

There she met with ... the same shadow that gave me my task . Shivers went down my spine as i realised ... the task wasnt for me to watch the arbiter , but for her to bring me there . The last thing i remember was being spotted by them ..

Now i do not know what i am anymore , i just know that im in the great void , this looks like a prison/laboratory , every month the shadow comes in , does experiment to his heart content while arbiter keeps reviving me .. 

This pain and rage is building up and i fear i will lose my... I SHALL UNLEASH IT ALL , FOR I AM THE MASTER OF THE GREAT VOID , THIS VESSEL ISNT WEAK ENOUGH YET ... mind ? So i leave these scribbled notes carved in this rock so that someday people know i didnt want this ..

Jul 22, 2022, 00:1607/22/22
11/06/21

my story will be with some of the champs i have / amidst a multi front battle - Lord kael reports r coming in from all over teleria from the high elves  an archer of great reknown ALEX-- 1 in particular is quite disturbing -- yes thenasil speak -- it appears our brethren have taken to a darker side of their heritage and r attacking palace aravia --Lanakis gather your forces and confront these reprobates  yes my lord kael--- madame serris --yes my queen lanakis ---we need to entertain some of our kinfolk at palace aravia take hex weaver/delver and the judge tp put them in their place -- might i add cold heart my queen her arrows r quite fond of finding their mark  --so be it...lord kael the dwarves wiish to speak with u -- send them forth  -- my name is dilgol and this is my mate trunda we have need to go to felwin gate our fellow kin seem to have gotten carried away from drinking and dancing on tables to gathering riches of all sorts and by any means (trunda) ive drunk a lot mead with those slobs i will bring the hammer down and crack their skulls -(small objects and daggers land at lord kaels feet) (thenasil)-- my lord take cover we r under attack - stay your magic thenasil if they wanted us dead it would be so -smoke clears---- lord kael im genbo and we r the shadow kin greetings  may we offer our assistance on our way to valdemar strait to stop the shipments -- it will be as u say  (kael) My lady martyr ive need of your faction we march unto brimstone path to deal with this evil of chaos bring errol and lord aothar --(martyr) they will be pleased as well to engage in battle

Jul 22, 2022, 00:2007/22/22
07/28/19

Scyl is pondering on where the mysterious XP brews have gone.Finds yoshi the drunkard hiding in a tavern in Tilshire,Scyl comes walking in the tavern everyone goes quite as scyl sees yoshi in the back trying to drink the brews with no luck.beats up yoshi & collects the brews and returns them to eva.

The news article is locked. You cannot post comments.