All Categories

Patch Notes (07.07.22) Update 5.70

Patch Notes (07.07.22) Update 5.70

Vault overhaul, new Hex debuff mechanics, and more!

This update brings new ways to store your Champions, a new Champion Skin, changes to the [Hex] debuff, some Champion balance changes, bug fixes, and more.

Master Vault & Reserve Vault

We’ve added more space to store your Champions and have divided the Vault into two distinct sections.

The Master Vault is where you keep Champions that you use often, but that you don't need to keep right there in your Collection. Champions in the Master Vault get to keep their Gear equipped, so they're ready to head into battle at any time.

The Reserve Vault is where you can keep Champions that you don’t actively use in Battle, and therefore don’t need to stay fully equipped. To put a Champion in the Reserve Vault, you’ll need to remove all their Artifacts and Accessories.

[Hex] debuff update

Combined with the skills of some of Raid’s best Champions, the [Hex] was already good - but it’s now even better. Instead of being a simple marker or catalyst for other effects, without its own inherent effect, it now has exactly that. 

From now on, Champions under [Hex] debuffs take damage whenever their allies do. They’ll take 2% of all AoE damage inflicted on their allies, and 10% of single-target damage inflicted on their allies. This damage ignores defense, so it can make a big difference. The original targets all take full damage, so no reductions or benefits on their side.

Champions under [Hex] debuffs only take extra damage from direct attacks on their allies, not from other effects or sources of damage (like buffs or debuffs). For example, Champions under [Hex] debuffs won’t take extra damage when their allies take damage from [Poison], [HP Burn], [Bomb] debuffs, [Reflect Damage] buffs, etc.

And before you panic, we know - this [Hex] change would make the Minotaur and Kuldath the Magma Dragon much stronger, maybe too strong - but don't worry, we've changed their damage multipliers accordingly to balance it out.

New Champion Skin

We’re bringing out a new Skin that will transform the appearance of another of Raid’s most historic Champions - Kael.

Iconic Skin - Scarlet Masquerade.

The Skin will be available in-game in the near future - so keep an eye out for Events, Tournaments, and Special Offers.

But, if you want to see what the Skin looks like right now, just head to the Champion Index, find Kael, and take a look!

Advanced Quest reward change

We have changed the reward for the “Use 1 Hydra Key” Quest – now it’s 5 Silver Keys for the Doom Tower instead of 10 Gems.

Champion rebalance

Lord Shazar

[Skill 3 – Cruel Fate]

- Bomb damage multiplier increased.

Venus

[Skill 3 – Burning Passion]

- Effect changed: The chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff has been increased from 50% to 75%.

Lugan the Steadfast

[Skill 2 – Bodyguard]

- Cooldown decreased from 4 to 3 turns. 

[Skill 3 – Mark of Silence]

- Effect changed: The damage is now based on HP (was on ATK). 

Konstantin

[Skill 4 – Exalted [P]]

- Skill changed.

New version: Enemies from the Undead Horde, Demonspawn, and Knights Revenant Factions killed by this Champion cannot be revived.

[All enemies killed by this Champion cannot be revived when Vlad the Nightborn is on the same team.]

Old version: Enemies from the Undead Horde, Demonspawn, and Knights Revenant Factions killed by this Champion cannot be revived.

[Only available when Vlad the Nightborn is on the same team.]

Cupidus

[Skill 2 – Flames of Passion]

- Skill changed. New version: Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

Old version: Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a [HP Burn] debuff for 2 turns.

- Damage multiplier increased.

[Skill 5 – Punishing Partner [P]]

- Skill changed.

New version: Attacks inflict 25% more damage.

Always counterattacks when attacked.

[Only available when Venus is on the same team.]

Old version: Attacks inflict 25% more damage to targets under debuffs.

[Only available when Venus is on the same team.]

Jingwon

[Skill 1 – Doom Exchange]

- Skill changed.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Transfers all debuffs from this Champion to the target.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Transfers a random debuff from this Champion to the target.

[Skill 2 – Compound Calamity]

- Skill changed.

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of all debuffs on the target by 1 turn. Also places a [Block Active Skills] debuff for 3 turns if the target is under a [Decrease ACC] debuff or [Decrease C. DMG] debuff.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of increasing the duration of 2 random debuffs on the target by 1 turn. Also places a [Block Active skills] debuff for 1 turn if the target is under a [Decrease ACC] debuff or [Decrease C. DMG] debuff.

[Skill 4 – Unchained [P]]

- Skill changed.

New version: [Passive Effect]

This Champion is immune to [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun], and [Petrification] debuffs.

[Active Effect]

At the end of each enemy or ally turn, removes all [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun], and [Petrification] debuffs from all allies and places a [Block Debuffs] buff for 1 turn on allies who have debuffs removed.

Old version: Immune to [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun], and [Petrification] debuffs.

Whenever a [Fear], [True Fear], [Freeze], [Provoke], [Sleep], [Stun], or [Petrification] debuff is placed on an ally, removes it and places a [Block Debuffs] buff on that ally for 2 turns.

Other fixes

1. Hound-Spawn’s Shattering Strike skill now ignores [Block Damage] buffs as intended if the target is under a [Freeze] debuff and Hellfang is on the same team.
  2. Fixed a bug that caused results in the Battle Log to be displayed incorrectly in Tag Arena.
  3. Fixed a bug that caused the damage inflicted by buffs or debuffs to be affected by damage increases from skill upgrades of the skills that placed the debuffs. 
  4. Fixed an error that showed when claiming rewards for the CvC Tournament.
  5. Fixed a bug that caused the progress in Clan Achievements not to count if the “Earn Champion XP” Achievement was at the maximum level.
  6. Fixed a bug that caused the text in the “Artifacts Crafted” window in the Forge to be displayed incorrectly in German and Spanish.
  7. A “Champion not included” disclaimer has been added to offers containing Champion Skins.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! Don’t forget to let us know what you think of these changes in the comments section below.

Views
Comments
Jul 7, 2022, 11:3607/07/22
Jul 7, 2022, 17:0907/07/22
01/04/20
[777] Darknor

i made a support ticket ,now how i tell them that the problem its solved?

You'll receive an automatic response. Reply to that and say the issue is resolved. 

Jul 7, 2022, 17:2107/07/22
09/07/21

I love the concept of the reserve vault as overflow storage - perhaps storage for faction guardians we never intend to gear, etc. However, I have already paid thousands upon thousands of gems to expand my current storage to 400 as I like to book rares with themselves as easy CvC points and that much space has been essential to my strategy (and as we all know, the more space we need, the more Plarium charges us for it). Therefore, I do take issue with starting at the ground floor and needing to begin paying for storage all over again to reap the "out of sight out of mind" benefits of the reserve vault. I simply cannot justify laying out even more cash for storage - as this time it would only serve the purpose of making things simpler for me. I am trying not to look at this as a "money grab" by Plarium, but it's difficult. I feel as though the option should have been provided for us to divide our already purchased, very expensive inventory spaces between the master and reserve vaults. 

Finally, this update highlights more than ever the need for a search bar for champions. The game prevents us from "locking" champion into an inventory spot where we can always quickly find them - and every time we add a new champion, level up a champ, move a champ in or out of the vault, etc - the order of all of the other champions change place on their grid - making it extremely difficult to go right to the champion one needs without slowly scanning the rows for who we need (not to mention in some areas of the game, champions are laid out vertically and in others, horizontally...their grid is 2 wide in areana, 3 wide in several places, 5 wide in clan boss, 6 wide in the vault -- they are NEVER IN THE SAME PLACE where our eye just knows where to go.  So a simple search bar at the top of every place our we can access champs would certainly make this game less tedious and more enjoyable.  Thanks for hearing me out. :)

Jul 7, 2022, 18:5607/07/22
03/18/21

I do not understand WHY....we need to strip champs of all their gear just to put them "away" in a secondary vault.    Are you trying to make MORE MONEY from us by charging to strip them, then gear them for one or two uses only to strip them again for storage?

Jul 7, 2022, 19:2207/07/22
01/04/20
musicmakers.ots

I do not understand WHY....we need to strip champs of all their gear just to put them "away" in a secondary vault.    Are you trying to make MORE MONEY from us by charging to strip them, then gear them for one or two uses only to strip them again for storage?

I believe the idea for the new vault is for players to use it for the duplicate champs they have no interest in using outside of using them for faction guardians since this has been a major complaint since the guardian ring was released. 

Jul 8, 2022, 05:1607/08/22
02/12/22

love the updates but it would be nice if the game accually worked after updates. Its been down the whole day. uninstalled, cleared cache and the same issue is happening. This seems to happen every time the game goes through an update. 

Jul 8, 2022, 07:5907/08/22
03/03/21

love the vault split  now i can hold the champs i'm using just to upgrade others seperately  very cool :)

Jul 8, 2022, 08:4607/08/22
Jul 8, 2022, 10:28(edited)
02/25/19

Thanks for any helpful change in the game, more space is appreciated even if it does not solve every problem. Best change ever: no artefact improvement animation any more!!!

What would really help imho: 

- a fusion related vault if the fusion is champ-based instead of fragment-based

- a vault or similar function for FW, or FW-specific team setup options 

- DT-specific team setup options

- CB-specific team setup options

- option to list and sort champs in alphabetical order by their names despite of their storage place

- option to switch off champ ascension animation, or option to ascend more than one champ in one turn

- option to multibattle through DT stages between the bosses (stops by defeat)

- option to multibattle arena if need is

- option to see stats of artefacts in inbox with option to delete items in inbox

- option to navigate to or to display the champs' skills everywhere in the game by mouse click

- really nice would be: a kind of in-game hint when there would drop an item which had a possibility to improve one of your existing and equipped champs (item with same stats for exact comparison). Those red dots on the champs' artefacts aren't really helpful at all.

Thanks for reading.

Jul 11, 2022, 17:4307/11/22
02/11/21

Definitely appreciate Plarium putting in work to constantly upgrade the user experience, but a few notes are due, I think:

1. Why not have a built-in Faction Guardians vault in the Guardian Ring? 

2. Can we add levels to Sparring Pit and Gem mine? The returns are abysmal on the current max levels. 

3. Void champs need a buff. They are very hard to get, and they should be OP compared to regular affinities. As it stands, some are OP, but many are underwhelming. And yes, this is 100% prompted by yours truly getting Konstantin and Belanor after 150+ void pulls, but I do think many others share the sentiment. 

Again, thank you for the upgrades.

Jul 12, 2022, 13:3507/12/22
06/19/22

salve   chi vuole giocare con me?

Jul 14, 2022, 04:5907/14/22
07/22/21

The sound on the game is distorted,what should l do ?

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2022, 14:4507/14/22
04/06/20

Hello

Thank you for the feedback. I want to answer on most prevalent questions

make it so in the Sparring Pit, champions that are max level don't show up. 

I will forward it to the dev team.

(and as we all know, the more space we need, the more Plarium charges us for it) 

At a certain point, space upgrade cost plates, and does not increase. The Reserve vault has a lower cost and will be available right away for the new players, so they will have more space to keep their champions for a lower price.

this update highlights more than ever the need for a search bar for champions 

We are working on a solution, sadly this is a much bigger task than it may seem, so the realization might take a lot of time.

I do not understand WHY....we need to strip champs of all their gear just to put them "away" in a secondary vault 

Further increase in the main vault is impractical from the code standpoint. The Reserve vault has a different structure to create space for more champions without creating ingame buffering problems

specific team setup options 

We increased the number of slots and made some specific decisions, however, not a lot of players have more than 3 of each of them in use. While further division might make logistical navigation between teams better, right now it is a very low-priority QoL improvement

option to multibattle through DT stages between the bosses (stops by defeat) 

Morana Aktal So I don't quote each suggestion - most of them are under discussion or in development. However, our plans for this year are already set. Right now we give priority to the new features.

Why not have a built-in Faction Guardians vault in the Guardian Ring 

This will make it harder to navigate volts, and not only faction guardians can be placed in the Reserve vault

Can we add levels to Sparring Pit and Gem mine 

For now, we do not plan a level increase in either of them

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 14, 2022, 14:4807/14/22
04/06/20
buli

The sound on the game is distorted,what should l do ?

I would recommend testing any other audio on your device, if the sound is okay, please reinstall the game, there might be a problem with file corruption on the client.

Or buffering issue if the device is overloaded with tasks, then, if all goes well, it will go away after restarting the device