All Categories

January Champions

January Champions

The clarion echoes across the realms of Teleria, and fearless Champions rise to answer the call. See these newcomers for yourself and decide whether you want to recruit them! Who knows, perhaps one of them will become the linchpin of your roster. 

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

Views
Comments
Jan 14, 2022, 13:1001/14/22
Jan 14, 2022, 19:3401/14/22
08/28/20

They cannot be Legendary champ ,this is à joke, abilites of épics.

Jan 14, 2022, 20:1801/14/22
12/01/19
harleQuinn

I....guess I am doing the fragment summon..... so that Opardin can give me points in a future Champ Chase during another fusion.

he might just bring a whole new clan boss comp soon 😃

Jan 14, 2022, 20:2101/14/22
11/06/19

I dont agree with the general consensus that these Champs are "bad". Dont get me wrong, they might turn out to be but some of these Champs have the potential to be much better then they seem.

Danag could be a Killer in Arena, Jingwon probably hard counters Mashalled, Opardin may shine at Hydra and Holsring is such a mess that he might just "surprise".

The Epics seem "decent". They probably wont change any Meta but they will have their uses. Lets say I see no "Woad Painted" here.

Jan 14, 2022, 21:0901/14/22
05/30/20

Very underwhelming Patch, with a mix of Random Skills, but non of them excel at specific  area of the game. 

Jan 14, 2022, 21:2601/14/22
03/19/20

So  a  random  thought  from  watching  a  anime  give  us  a  skill  that  heals  the  team  by  blah  blah  random  amount  then  changes  two  debuffs  on  this  champ  to  two  random  buffs.  harleQuinn

Jan 14, 2022, 21:3201/14/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

I....guess I am doing the fragment summon..... so that Opardin can give me points in a future Champ Chase during another fusion.

I always wonder, why people spend like 20k ressources to be able to spend 0.5k ressources in the future...;-)

Jan 14, 2022, 23:1801/14/22
05/14/19

More garbage to dilute the pool of good champs.  And how about speeding up the rework process, a couple of champs every six months with a rework isn't cutting it.  You guys love bragging about your "metrics", I'm sure you know that most of your champs are trash because very few play them.

Every VOID LEGO ought to be GREAT at something, there are so many epics that are better than many void legos.  Two of the my first five void legos were Yakarl the Useless.

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 15, 2022, 01:1001/15/22
02/24/19
Matrim

I always wonder, why people spend like 20k ressources to be able to spend 0.5k ressources in the future...;-)

Because energy is a renewable resource.

Once your account is at a hugh enough strength, all you have to do is focus your efforts in the pattern the game suggests, and you can get the easier fusions and frag fusions. Early and mid game it is a whole different scenario.

But for me, the easier ones I just have to do more Ice Golem, or champ training, or some such.

Jan 15, 2022, 09:3101/15/22

I hope i wont pulling out anyone from this legendaries. Bad,  Worse and Worst

Jan 15, 2022, 21:2201/15/22
05/14/19
Biggan

I dont know why people are complaining about the new void lego. He seems pretty nice to me. If he has high base hp and good dmg he will definetly se some use. Seems mostly like an arena champ though.

But yeah... fix the text on chaagar's passive. That miss is just sloppy.

They are complaining because he's awful.  He's a void lego, there are epics and even rares better than this guy.  How about a DARK Bellower for a new void lego, give him the same skills as the rare but amp them up to lego levels and give him an all battle aura, speed would be nice.  Do that and everyone would be trying to get him.  Make him a unique fusion that can't be gotten from shards, people would break the bank to get him.  The last thing I need is another vault guardian like this new void lego.  I guess he could keep my two Yakarl the Useless company.

Jan 16, 2022, 12:1301/16/22
02/12/20

the community is tired of that and the champion crap plarium does.

they need to make good champions, like the old ones and improve them, it's getting harder and harder to summon something top, or at least decent and usable, that isn't so situational.

We are getting bored of the game just because it is very, very difficult to get a good legendary champion. And our accounts are already 90+ 

the conditioning dynamics make the champions too situational (useless) if they do or do not do something for the rival faction. This is shitting the game.

Jan 16, 2022, 17:0601/16/22
09/14/20
harleQuinn

Because energy is a renewable resource.

Once your account is at a hugh enough strength, all you have to do is focus your efforts in the pattern the game suggests, and you can get the easier fusions and frag fusions. Early and mid game it is a whole different scenario.

But for me, the easier ones I just have to do more Ice Golem, or champ training, or some such.

For me, it almost always depends on how many shards I am willing to open or how many *stil in the portal* champs like Cleopatrix or Vlad or Thea I am willing o pull...

So to draw two champs like Cleopatrix to be able to have another leggo in the portal for next fragment looks like spending ressources to be able to spend ressources. I was not referring to energy but shards and champs 

harleQuinnModerator
Jan 17, 2022, 01:0901/17/22
02/24/19
Matrim

For me, it almost always depends on how many shards I am willing to open or how many *stil in the portal* champs like Cleopatrix or Vlad or Thea I am willing o pull...

So to draw two champs like Cleopatrix to be able to have another leggo in the portal for next fragment looks like spending ressources to be able to spend ressources. I was not referring to energy but shards and champs 

Hopefully it can be done without touching my stored leggos. My Legendary Reserve, so to speak :D

Jan 17, 2022, 01:4701/17/22
06/17/21

I think every one here agree with me : No need for new Champs what we need is that you fix your Game Team/Arena both are broken. And your Chat Bot who rnd bann people. If you have time to creat champs? But you don't have time to fix Game Play issue?? 

Jan 17, 2022, 03:2501/17/22
05/13/19

If  the  game  wants  to  bring  out  new  champions  regardless of  what  people  say,  they  should  at  least  bring  out  champions which  are  useful.

Thus,  I  have  a  list  of  Champion  Suggestions.

-  I  would  like  to  see  a  Block  Revive  Leggo  for  Sacred  Order  Faction.

-  I  would  like  to  see  a  Block  Revive  Leggo  +  Epic  for  Banner  Lord  Faction.

The  reason  I  want  these  Block  Revive  heroes is  because of  Faction  Wars  Stage  21.

Sacred  Order  &  Banner  Lord  Stage  21  have  same  Boss  who  does  annoying  Ressurection.

Currently,  The  game  only has  2  Block  Revive  for  Sacred  Order  (Armiger  &  Fenax)  and  only  1  Block  Revive  for  Banner  Lords  (Conqueror)

In  addition,  I  would  like  to  see  a  Defensive  Hero  who  is  Leggo  or  Epic  with  an  upgraded  Passive  Skill  as the  below  hero:

i

I  love  playing  Resistance Strategies  in  Arena.

I  would  love  to  see  a  Defensive  Leggo  or  Epic  who  increases  team  Resist  by  way  of  a  passive  +  I  would  like  the  hero  to  have  a  Resistance Aura.

I  have  always  like  Pounder  unique  Passive,  but  the  fact  he  is  a  Rare  made  it  challenging to  use  him  in  a  high  level  Arena  setting.