All Categories

(22.01.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(22.01.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Hi, dears!

Happy Friday to you, hope you’re all doing great and staying healthy.

I came here to update you on “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”.

Let me start with elaborating on the Freeze debuff mechanics change. Previously, there was an irregularity in how it worked: a Champion with the debuff from the enemy’s ability or a Freeze set, applied the first buff on his allies, froze, but still continued to apply consequent buffs or even launch an attack. Now the debuff mechanics works in the way we intended it to originally. If a champion should apply three buffs, they apply the first one, get frozen by Tormin-like champs or champs in the Freeze set, and the buffs that are in the queue just get removed from the queue.

Let’s now go to the next one! 

There is a nasty bug that some of you have been experiencing when beating the Spider’s Queen in the Dungeons (and in some other locations). It’s affecting teams that have the champs with the Freeze debuff or in the Frost set. This one will be fixed in one of the closest releases ( 3.30, to be more precise). We very much apologize for this one.

Our next release is planned for the first half of February. We are actively preparing for it and will soon give you more details about the new features and some really cool QoL changes it will contain.

Thank you for taking time to read this, dear Raiders! Have a wonderful weekend ahead!:love: 

Views
Comments
Jan 22, 2021, 16:0101/22/21
Mar 13, 2021, 07:1803/13/21
05/19/19
Scrim

i found running apothecary with MM was enough to keep the cycle on track to basically keep the shield up the whole battle this screen shot is for normal 

rhazin bog down helped keep alure and armiger in check with turn meter 

i found the biggest tip that helped me was getting mm and alure over 200 speed under and was struggling to get turns in time if alure (off affinity) missed a1

rhazin was the main damage dealer and i was able to kill the scarab king before his shield broke ive since 6 starred and fully ascended alure and cranked her speed up to 215, armiger needs 100% crit apothecary as fast as you can build him and MM hitting hard to throw the biggest shield over all he can 

good luck i was stuck on him for 3 weeks month 1 and was thinking that was going to happen again - ive now pulled metal shaper aswell so if the vids ive seen with him in are to go by it should be easier now for my team 

i

i