All Categories

Halloween Champions

Halloween Champions

We have two special Halloween Champions to show off - twins born to a mortal woman and a vampire father, Vlad and Konstantin came into the world on opposing sides of the Light. Born in the last moments of darkness before daybreak, the eldest, Vlad, was set upon the Path of Night of his father. Born minutes after, Konstantin opened his eyes to the first rays of dawn, taking the Path of Light like their mother. Both possessed of incredible abilities, the twins both became legends in their own right, and despite their opposing natures, have come to put aside their differences and work together to harness great power!

i

i

Views
Comments
Oct 27, 2021, 12:3910/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 18:2910/27/21
05/20/20
kimhavn643

So much negativity.. its 100% free to skip a fusion if you dont like it. i think the concept is cool, he has his uses. I'll probably not use him my selfe, but i will go for the fusion.

You're missing the point by quite a bit, then ironically validate the point by saying it's going to the vault. 

We shouldn't be going for champs we know will be vaulted. They shouldn't be making new champs that will be vaulted. They should be putting out QUALITY so we have reason to get involved in the events.

Oct 27, 2021, 18:3210/27/21
05/20/20
kraigfaubel

im almost acc lvl 40 and dont have a single leggo besides ninja :(

even spend 20 bucks on this game.....

Prepare to continue that disappointment. This is a long-haul/spender's game. You have a very new account with hardly anything spent. 

Oct 27, 2021, 19:0010/27/21
12/19/19
zeroblackwolf

Prepare to continue that disappointment. This is a long-haul/spender's game. You have a very new account with hardly anything spent. 

You are partly correct.  It is a long-haul game.  Spending will certainly accelerate progress.  But you can accomplish everything in this game as f2p, just requires time and patience.

And @kraigfaubel, better to learn to play without legendaries (Ninja aside) you won't be able to book or even asecnd them lol.  

Oct 27, 2021, 19:1010/27/21
04/18/19
Nebellemoire

Honestly they look underwhelming.

Both by non-void and void standards, they are really situational and make no sense. A few epics do their job much better and more efficiently.  Damage isn't all guys and as far as this goes, this isn't that amazing. 

You guys can do better than this.💪

Skullcrown  with  stun  set  is  just  better:  Weaken  and  cc  Area  or  gurlok,  belower...

We  do  not  want  "habilities"  we  have  situations  where things  are  neded.  Random  studd  make  no  sense

Oct 27, 2021, 19:5310/27/21
12/19/19

I think everyone complaing about the fusion champs before they are even released falls into one of these categories:

• New or just not very good at this game, sitting in Bronze Tag and Normal DT
  • An end-game whale that no fusion champ will be good enough
  • And the majority are just the standard F2C players that dominate the forum :)

The fusion/fragment champs this year have as a whole been great.  With more and more champs every month, I expect the vast majority to be niche.... not the solo all content champ everyone wants for free.... ya that would be great for the game... lol

Oct 27, 2021, 21:1410/27/21
Oct 28, 2021, 00:05(edited)
04/27/21

it's funny reading all your coments. you think Plarium controls the content..... the players have the power look at blizzard games the players have made more then 1/2 of the content through alpha and bata testing. 

for new players these champs are good its the resorces it takes to get them. 

very easy to control the game, this is a great game very fun and time consuming. there are so many places this game can grow and become the platform we can all love. 

the boogyman

Edited by moderator - Harbs 

Sorry, can't mention that here. 

Oct 27, 2021, 22:0610/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 22:15(edited)
09/11/20

so many experts here , not even played with these but have own opinions :D majority of people are wiling to spend more with resources or money, that come from latest feedback. well done! Konstantin is only void lego! 

Oct 28, 2021, 12:1410/28/21
03/13/20

why is there no info about how much fragments are there and in which tournaments? i am ftp and if it is the same like demytha, i don't need to bother to start 

Oct 28, 2021, 12:5010/28/21
01/15/21

Can someone point me to the timetable?

Want to check if both champ chase and summon rush are required, if so its a skip

Thanks

Oct 28, 2021, 12:5510/28/21
01/15/21
drakon4ik78

why is there no info about how much fragments are there and in which tournaments? i am ftp and if it is the same like demytha, i don't need to bother to start 

Its the same, you need to complete both summon rush and champion chase.

Oct 28, 2021, 16:1510/28/21
01/27/21
Thea

Hi. The schedule will be available at the start of the event, as it always is. 

Nope, not always.  That is false information.  Plarium previously released the schedule prior to the event.  Then they messed up on an arena event and had to make it easier.  Instead of doing a minimal amount of QA going forward, they decided to avoid all communication so people couldn't spot mistakes.  It is the opposite of how rational adults should operate.  It was either Brogni or Hurndig where they had to alter the event because the calendar and the in-game event didn't match.  It is pretty pathetic that they chose to not risk putting information out instead of double-checking their schedule.

Oct 28, 2021, 18:4810/28/21
01/12/20

According to last fragment fusions we are missing ten fragments. Every fusion gives us 120 fragments, without including special tournament fragments por ending 1st or 2nd.

The 10 fragments missing are on the two arena tournaments missing. 

They also put 20 fragments on each shard event. This makes impossible to skip one of them for sure. I wonder if they are going to give 5 as the first tier and then 15 at 3000 points on Summon Rush, right at the end of the fusion. Another paywall, right as in Demytha.

Expect Plarium to sell Vlad fragments right when this event expires also. It won't be the first time Plarium does that.

Oct 29, 2021, 01:4510/29/21
02/12/20

Disappointing, I don't know who is in charge of the latest fusions, but everything is a disaster, who uses Versulf? who uses Cybelle? who uses Roric? The same is going to happen, this guy has no use because there are others better than him. But it hits like Trundra is useless and is a waste of time for those of the void. He's more of a supporting champion out of the lot. Gross.

Oct 29, 2021, 08:5510/29/21
Oct 29, 2021, 09:04(edited)
04/10/20

The two 'void lego' champs are decidedly meh

I cant say no to a fusion but I'll certainly be in no rush to build Vlad

This seems to be a pattern forming with recent fusions

Oct 29, 2021, 11:2110/29/21
02/04/21
Quintinar

Nope, not always.  That is false information.  Plarium previously released the schedule prior to the event.  Then they messed up on an arena event and had to make it easier.  Instead of doing a minimal amount of QA going forward, they decided to avoid all communication so people couldn't spot mistakes.  It is the opposite of how rational adults should operate.  It was either Brogni or Hurndig where they had to alter the event because the calendar and the in-game event didn't match.  It is pretty pathetic that they chose to not risk putting information out instead of double-checking their schedule.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, mistakes and typos can occur in the in-game news and schedulers. It is not the case of hiding something, but rather a human factor. 

Nov 2, 2021, 14:0311/02/21
Nov 2, 2021, 17:13(edited)
06/19/19

do not know why i am posting this they dont give a poopies,however lets try

for all i know vamps do not place leech and dont place revive on death like a priest.

1 Make him a HP champion (25k HP)

A1) decreases the targets Max HP by 30% then adds that HP to this champion max HP (no more then 50k)

Passive (Places an unkillable buff on this champion for 1 turn if the incoming damage exceeds 15% Max HP in one attack cannot be removed) (heals 15% of the damage dealt)   (2 turn cooldown)

Also since we are talking about void champions how about you give blind seer a passive somethin like (whenever this champion or an ally recives a buff,fills thir tuen meter by 5% for each buff received) would be a lot more useful 

Edited by moderator. -Harbs. 

Removed swear. 

Nov 11, 2021, 13:5211/11/21
11/11/21

I  am  a  F2P  and  actually pulled  Vlad  with  the  10  Void  shards  i  had  collected,  only  to  find  out  that  this  Lego  isn't  worth  my  time.

There  are  so  many  Epic  Voids  that  i  would rather  have  and  i  wish  Plarium  gave  the  ability  to  trade  in  useless  Legos  for  useful  Epics.

The  other  factor  is  that  i  can  easily  book  up  an  Epic  Champ,  but  i  can't  book  a  Lego  as  easily  and  im  not  willing  to  put  any  Lego  Books  on  this  Champ.  Hopefully,  Plarium  decides  that  they  need  to  buff  this  Champ  due  to  the  la of  interest.

Nov 11, 2021, 14:4011/11/21
11/11/21
kraigfaubel

im almost acc lvl 40 and dont have a single leggo besides ninja :(

even spend 20 bucks on this game.....

Good  for  you,  as  you  at  least  have  1  hard  hitting  Lego.

I'm  F2P  since  reaching  about  level  50  and  i  did  spend  $45  total,  to  boost  my  team,  which  helped  because i  picked  up  Madame  Serris,  but  my  last  $15  went  towards  a  deal  for  Void  Shards,  during  a  10x  event  and  i  pulled  nothing  but  rares  and  none  were  coldheart.  So,  you  do  not  have  to  spend,  but  you  do  have  to  go  through  the  daily  grind  and  focus  on  building a  good  enough  Clan  Boss  Team  to  be  able  to  win  the  highest  box  in  Nightmare  everyday,  and  then  you  will  be  rewarded  handsomely with Gems,  books  and  shards.

So,  build  a  very  good  CB  Team  and  search  for  a  Clan  that  at  the  very  least  kills  the  Nightmare Boss  everyday,  which  will  give  you  double  prizes.  There  are  many  sites  to  check  out,  that  will  teach  you  how  to  build  a  good  Team  and  luckily  the  Lego  Scyl  will  be  free  to  you  and  a  key  member  of  your  CB  team.

With  the  rate  at  which  older  players  leave  and  new  players  come  along,  there  is  a  high  chance  that  you  can  get  in  a  good  Clan.

Nov 11, 2021, 18:1911/11/21
01/27/21
Thea

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, mistakes and typos can occur in the in-game news and schedulers. It is not the case of hiding something, but rather a human factor. 

I know it is the human factor which is why it is astonishing after a human mistake was made when the calendar was released on a previous fusion that Plarium decided to never again release the fusion schedule ahead of time instead of saying "we made a mistake, our bad" like normal adults would do.