All Categories

Halloween Champions

Halloween Champions

We have two special Halloween Champions to show off - twins born to a mortal woman and a vampire father, Vlad and Konstantin came into the world on opposing sides of the Light. Born in the last moments of darkness before daybreak, the eldest, Vlad, was set upon the Path of Night of his father. Born minutes after, Konstantin opened his eyes to the first rays of dawn, taking the Path of Light like their mother. Both possessed of incredible abilities, the twins both became legends in their own right, and despite their opposing natures, have come to put aside their differences and work together to harness great power!

i

i

Views
Comments
Oct 27, 2021, 12:3910/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 12:5910/27/21
03/11/19

There are litrally void rares better than these two. Either buff them or drop them to normal legendarys. This is the ruining the strong name of void 

Oct 27, 2021, 13:0110/27/21
05/30/19

Meh. 2 hard to get void legos with dependant skills.Unless the multipliers are very high they are "vault guardians"

IMHO

• Vlad as a vamp should be a chance for leech on every strike, 100% against weak factions 
  • Constantine should be a chance for weaken on every strike, 100% against weak factions.

They should be peanut butter and jelly, they are peanut butter and banana- an aquired taste

Oct 27, 2021, 13:0510/27/21
03/19/21

See  my  problem  here  is  that  they  don't... "work "  well  enough  together.  Vlad  seems  more  like  a  campaign  farmer  to  me  and  the  fact  is  thy  dont  need  to  be  on  the  same  team    because  they  sorta  do  the  same  role.  Raw  damage  with  some  cc  and  debuffing  on  the  side.

Oct 27, 2021, 13:3310/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 13:42(edited)
04/18/20

Too Bad to be void champs!!😢

I dont want them. Never🙏

I want to rework bad void legendaries. No more bad void legendaries!!!!!!😠

Oct 27, 2021, 13:3310/27/21
03/31/19

Why do you guys keep bringing out unobtainable legendaries? Like void shards are literally rares every single time i open them no matter in or out of 2x. your mercy system for voids is pathetic 200 for a pity lego? At least let us select from a pool because knowing my luck it will be visix, wurmling or someone so terrible i throw my phone. To add to the insult, these 2 new champs look meh and you make them seem like they are better than venus or even a mediocre epic. Stop with the void lego champs or start purging some of these worthless void toons you have that are literal food. Allow us to get void rares from blue shards... You introduced new rare voids for a fusion. after the fusion take them out of the pool. panthera... worthless... bloatwraith.. worthless... I get you guys expect us to spend money but im f2p and i refuse to throw any money at your slot machine. also bring back the monthly yellow and chicken... you guys know this change was wrong and you can literally swap anything else from monthly (crafting materials, silver, 2xp that is wasted because it doesn't go to inventory). You know things like that... If i wasn't going after lydia... my to be second void legendary since the only other one I have is arbiter, I'd delete you scammy game. The whole "halloween" event was a joke, 20 shards.. so you can sell us the other 30 after the events over.. oh you guys are so slick. 

Oct 27, 2021, 13:4010/27/21
09/29/21

im almost acc lvl 40 and dont have a single leggo besides ninja :(

even spend 20 bucks on this game.....

Oct 27, 2021, 14:0010/27/21
02/09/20

Lots of salt in these comments. So, I think Vlad is quite good for a fusion void legendary. 🤔  

Furthermore, Konstantin has his uses. I mean the worst part is that they have a dependency on each other. I do however feel like Vlad is a stronger option than Konstantin.

Oct 27, 2021, 14:1210/27/21
02/26/20

they can have the best damage multiplier in the whole game, they will be vault guardian anyway… they are "arena" champs but they best skill is a solo hit…

we need more counter attack champions or some really cool hex champions (if you want to stick to the halloween theme)

Oct 27, 2021, 14:1910/27/21
04/03/17

Time would be better spent stopping game crashing when playing via Plarium Play on PC. Problem since last update.

Oct 27, 2021, 14:3410/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 14:34(edited)
04/18/20
Erodi_Wan_Kinobi

Lots of salt in these comments. So, I think Vlad is quite good for a fusion void legendary. 🤔  

Furthermore, Konstantin has his uses. I mean the worst part is that they have a dependency on each other. I do however feel like Vlad is a stronger option than Konstantin.

Not enough for a Void legendarie champion.

Oct 27, 2021, 14:5010/27/21
02/10/20

Are there any void legendary in the game worse then these two? Maby Yakarl?

Oct 27, 2021, 14:5110/27/21
10/09/20

I just don't understand why not give Vlad AOE drop def? This faction really need one. 

It's a void legendary ffs, give him this skill and he will be awesome. Dark Elhain got better kit then him.

I guess after Brogni, Plarium don't want to give us strong fusion legendaries. 

Oct 27, 2021, 14:5310/27/21
03/17/20

So much negativity.. its 100% free to skip a fusion if you dont like it. i think the concept is cool, he has his uses. I'll probably not use him my selfe, but i will go for the fusion.

Oct 27, 2021, 15:0610/27/21
07/28/21

How have you made 4 announcements for this event and haven't relesed the schedule yet?

Oct 27, 2021, 15:1810/27/21
02/04/21
Venom Skink

How have you made 4 announcements for this event and haven't relesed the schedule yet?

Hi. The schedule will be available at the start of the event, as it always is. 

Oct 27, 2021, 16:5310/27/21
03/31/19
twiglord

Are there any void legendary in the game worse then these two? Maby Yakarl?

wurmling imo is kinda garbage as well (have on alt from void shard)... along with belanor(for being a partner to zavia I wish he offered more)... 

Oct 27, 2021, 17:5410/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 17:58(edited)
07/08/19

I've been with Plarium for ten years or so, this is my third game which I joined about three months ago. I am always interested in other player's perspective and hold my peace generally. I was interested to see what this release is about. After reading the above comments I am inclined to not bother going for these two, which is a shame given their build up. Harder to get two than one anyway and I know Plarium like to make money. Hey guys, it is a commercial business. I agree though, I don't like the piss take that goes with some of the releases. If Plarium want to get F2P players to part with their money then they must make it more worth while. If players are REALLY having fun, they will pay to play more often I think. I pay if I want to, but I am careful what I pay for. Plarium need to focus more on the game and less on the wallet in many cases.

Oct 27, 2021, 17:5410/27/21
Oct 27, 2021, 17:56(edited)
12/06/20

Honestly they look underwhelming.

Both by non-void and void standards, they are really situational and make no sense. A few epics do their job much better and more efficiently.  Damage isn't all guys and as far as this goes, this isn't that amazing. 

You guys can do better than this.💪

Oct 27, 2021, 18:2610/27/21
05/20/20
Illamanati

Why do you guys keep bringing out unobtainable legendaries? Like void shards are literally rares every single time i open them no matter in or out of 2x. your mercy system for voids is pathetic 200 for a pity lego? At least let us select from a pool because knowing my luck it will be visix, wurmling or someone so terrible i throw my phone. To add to the insult, these 2 new champs look meh and you make them seem like they are better than venus or even a mediocre epic. Stop with the void lego champs or start purging some of these worthless void toons you have that are literal food. Allow us to get void rares from blue shards... You introduced new rare voids for a fusion. after the fusion take them out of the pool. panthera... worthless... bloatwraith.. worthless... I get you guys expect us to spend money but im f2p and i refuse to throw any money at your slot machine. also bring back the monthly yellow and chicken... you guys know this change was wrong and you can literally swap anything else from monthly (crafting materials, silver, 2xp that is wasted because it doesn't go to inventory). You know things like that... If i wasn't going after lydia... my to be second void legendary since the only other one I have is arbiter, I'd delete you scammy game. The whole "halloween" event was a joke, 20 shards.. so you can sell us the other 30 after the events over.. oh you guys are so slick. 

Just remember that when you openly say you will not support something your opinion immediately means nothing. Are there problems with voids and shards? Absolutely. But your suggestion pretty much ruins the business model. Never going to happen.

Also, no, do not get rid of fusion champs from the pool. Some of them are actually good.