All Categories

Patch Notes (02.09.21) Update 4.60

Patch Notes (02.09.21) Update 4.60

New Doom Tower rotation, Clan Quests updates, a new Champion designed by you guys, and more! 

i

This update brings a new rotation of the Doom Tower, as well as tweaks to Clan Quests and the Clan Shop, and an extra-special Champion designed by one of our players! And… a bunch of other fixes and improvements. Let’s dive in:

New Doom Tower Rotation

2 new Doom Tower Bosses

Prepare to fight Astranyx the Dark Fae and Bommal the Dreadhorn. The Dark Fae will use your team’s power against you by summoning Mirror Copies of your Champions to fight on her side, and even has the ability to banish your warriors from the battle entirely. The Dreadhorn, on the other hand, will harness the great power of Bombs - using both his and your explosives to his advantage. Beware the Dreadbombs!

2 new Artifact Sets

By defeating the new Bosses, you will earn Fae Spheres and Dreadhorn Plates, which are both needed to craft new Artifact Sets at the Forge. 

Fae Spheres will be used to craft the Lethal Set, which will increase the wearer’s Critical Rate by 10%, and will let them ignore 25% of the enemy’s DEF. 

Dreadhorn Plates will be used to craft the Fortitude Set, which will increase the wearer’s RES by 40, and DEF by 10%.

Other changes in the Doom Tower include:

• New Challenge Rules in some of the Secret Rooms on both difficulties
  • The Best Time will now be displayed for every cleared Floor
  • Updated rewards
  • Updated enemy balance for the waves across many Floors

Clan Quest Changes

From now and on, all 90 Clan Quests will be available for every Clan, no matter their Level. On top of that, you’ll now earn more Clan Gold for every completed Clan Quest. Finally, in the Clan Shop, you can find all-new chests with Revenge Accessories that grant the wearer a 5% chance to Counterattack when hit.

Special new Champion

Meet Kalvalax - a brand-new Legendary Champion designed by the winner of our community Champion design contest, Fitzda2!

Kalvalax

Rarity: Legendary

Type: ATK

Affinity: Spirit

Faction: Knights Revenant

Some of you might recognize him from the community art contest from a while ago, and we’re super excited to be able to bring him to life in full 3D, and most importantly, bring him to the battlegrounds of Teleria! 

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated in the design contest, and a special congratulations to Fitzda2!

We’ll also be releasing a special Making Of video about Kalvalax soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for that!

Champion and battle fixes

• Changed Mother Cybele’s AI so that she uses her Uncanny Transfer skill at more effective times.
  • [Provoke] debuffs transferred by Riho Bonespear’s Reflect passive skill are now removed when Riho dies.
  • Snorting Thug now counterattacks the Demon Lord correctly.
  • The Turn Meter boost is now displayed correctly for Conellia when an enemy’s attack removes the [Sleep] debuff from her.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Inquisitor Shamael to not counterattack under certain conditions.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Hotatsu’s death to be visualized incorrectly.
  • King Garog’s War Machine passive skill now works correctly when an enemy is revived.
  • Vogoth’s Festering Dynamo passive skill now works correctly when Vogoth is counterattacked.
  • Magnarr now correctly spreads 2 random debuffs from the target to all enemies under [HP Burn] debuffs.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Champions to get stuck together and freeze the battle.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Champions to get random Extra Turns during team-up attacks
  • Fixed a bug that caused an error upon tapping the “Info” button for Champion Fragments.

Game Experience Enhancements

• Banned users can now see the reason for which they were banned when logging in.
  • Fixed a bug that made it impossible to invite a player to a Clan.
  • Removed Classic and Tag Team Arena Tokens from the Faction Wars interface.
  • Multiple minor visual fixes throughout the game.

That’s everything! We hope you enjoy these changes, and we’re excited to see how you guys tackle the Doom Tower’s newest Bad Guys. And as always, jump onto our forums and let us know what you think of this update!

Views
Comments
Sep 2, 2021, 08:2409/02/21
Sep 2, 2021, 08:5609/02/21
05/06/20

Yay for more clan quests!

While I'm here, I have 2 Pyxniels, when do buff?

Sep 2, 2021, 08:5909/02/21
Sep 3, 2021, 01:16(edited)
11/17/16

more Bug fixes on every patch,champions turn around like Twisted Dervises, and Makes Runs On Dungeons to Last Mote

Edited  by  moderator.

Sep 2, 2021, 09:2109/02/21
09/14/20

Good thing you enhanced the number of Clan Quests

One of the new Doom Tower Bosses is way overpowered and does not seem to have been playtested. He will block the progression even in normal DoomTower for many players.

Champion and battle fixes....well...where are the promised rebalances of Champs like Pyxniel?

Where is the 5*chicken and the sacred shard`?

New champion who is even more powerful than the ones before him...aehm...who cares as long as I would need months to get the tomes to teach him to work properly?

Game Experience Enhancements:

1. I would have liked to see the following enhancements here:
  2. x4 speed
  3. autocomplete of any keyed content once you have done them the 1st time a day
  4. Filter mechanism on artefacts and champs
  5. The promised renovation of the tavern
  6. the promised ability to automatically level one champ up without having to spend minutes feeding brews or lower champs into him

Fixing bugs is always good news....testing the features before you integrate them into the game would be better

Sep 2, 2021, 13:1609/02/21
07/07/20

all well and good but now i cant log on very nice .

Sep 2, 2021, 13:2809/02/21
02/10/20

when are you going to fix the bug with logins? my 5*chicken and the sacred shard seem to have disappeared.

Sep 2, 2021, 17:4809/02/21
08/29/21
Matrim

One of the new Doom Tower Bosses is way overpowered and does not seem to have been playtested. He will block the progression even in normal DoomTower for many players.

Champion and battle fixes....well...where are the promised rebalances of Champs like Pyxniel?

New champion who is even more powerful than the ones before him...aehm...who cares as long as I would need months to get the tomes to teach him to work properly?

2. x4 speed
  6. the promised ability to automatically level one champ up without having to spend minutes feeding brews or lower champs into him

Fixing bugs is always good news....testing the features before you integrate them into the game would be better

Just started playing yesterday, i hope you are exagerating with the doom tower thing. Also with all of the ads of this game on youtube i see all the time i'm surprised it feels kind of dead.

Sep 2, 2021, 23:4209/02/21
03/10/20

All  well  and  good,  except  I  can't  play  ever  since  the  update.  Game  just  keeps  crashing.  I  literally  can't  do  anything.  So,  as  far  as  I  can  tell  the  update  was  pretty  useless.  It  just  ruined  the  game,  for  me  anyway.  Anyone  else  having trouble  with  this? 

Sep 3, 2021, 01:0209/03/21
Sep 3, 2021, 01:03(edited)
12/30/20
Altaerius

All  well  and  good,  except  I  can't  play  ever  since  the  update.  Game  just  keeps  crashing.  I  literally  can't  do  anything.  So,  as  far  as  I  can  tell  the  update  was  pretty  useless.  It  just  ruined  the  game,  for  me  anyway.  Anyone  else  having trouble  with  this? 

Yea, I had that happened quite a few times to me as well. What works best for me, its a pain and shouldn't have to do it, is when I uninstalled the game...I also click the option to delete the gaming data as well. If you don't do that, the game will keep crashing or won't load. Just make sure you remember your log-in info.

Sep 3, 2021, 03:4709/03/21
03/10/20
Maho

Yea, I had that happened quite a few times to me as well. What works best for me, its a pain and shouldn't have to do it, is when I uninstalled the game...I also click the option to delete the gaming data as well. If you don't do that, the game will keep crashing or won't load. Just make sure you remember your log-in info.

Thanks  Maho,  I  tried  the  uninstall,  as  you  suggested.  Alas,  It  just  crashes  before  it  can  get  past  the  load  screen  now.  So  frusterating.

Sep 3, 2021, 05:2709/03/21
08/03/20

Great. So what about sacred  shard and 5* chicken for daily rewards?

Sep 3, 2021, 05:3109/03/21
09/14/20
WarriorStrong

Just started playing yesterday, i hope you are exagerating with the doom tower thing. Also with all of the ads of this game on youtube i see all the time i'm surprised it feels kind of dead.

If you just have started yesterday, DoomTower might not be the content for you for about a month in which you run campaign and dungeons ti build up teams...so do not worry for the next weeks.

Sep 4, 2021, 04:3709/04/21
01/06/20
Matrim

2. x4 speed

This is excellent points, all so please add a way where I can test my champions against each other, like a private arena

Sep 6, 2021, 15:3409/06/21
08/20/21

RIP the 5 silver keys in superior quests. Impossible to reach at lvl 40 and so, impossible to finish those quests daily. The tower ? i'll try later, no interest to be killed each time.

OracleCommunity Manager
Sep 7, 2021, 13:3009/07/21
Sep 8, 2021, 05:31(edited)
03/02/21

Hi, guys! We indeed plan to make a considerable rebalance of Champions a little bit later, so don't worry about Wurlim and Pyxniel, they are going to get stronger. 

I know that some of you have difficulties dealing with Bommal on the 10th level. 3rd rotation of the Doom Tower is supposed to be difficult by design. It is extremely difficult to beat Bommal or Astranyx just by brute force, applying the same builds you have for other locations of the game. You need to adjust your teams and even the gear of some Champions to be prepared for the new challenge. 

However, our moderators and other experienced players are more than willing to help you to get ready for the fighting against the Bommal. Take a look at this thread, for example https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/595735_beating-bommal---dark-fae-with-f2p-teams/

Don't hesitate to ask for advice specific to your account in a dedicated thread 

Sep 8, 2021, 11:3309/08/21
Sep 8, 2021, 11:38(edited)
02/23/14
Oracle

Hi, guys! We indeed plan to make a considerable rebalance of Champions a little bit later, so don't worry about Wurlim and Pyxniel, they are going to get stronger. 

I know that some of you have difficulties dealing with Bommal on the 10th level. 3rd rotation of the Doom Tower is supposed to be difficult by design. It is extremely difficult to beat Bommal or Astranyx just by brute force, applying the same builds you have for other locations of the game. You need to adjust your teams and even the gear of some Champions to be prepared for the new challenge. 

However, our moderators and other experienced players are more than willing to help you to get ready for the fighting against the Bommal. Take a look at this thread, for example https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/595735_beating-bommal---dark-fae-with-f2p-teams/

Don't hesitate to ask for advice specific to your account in a dedicated thread 

Yeah, it's supposed to be hard. i get that.  but telling us to use different hero's or re-build their gear sets is a lame answer.  FTP accounts that have been playing less than a year whom have been able to clear all stages of normal previously cant get past stage 10 now.

it might be easy to say go re-gear your champs or use other champs, but most of us dont have 50 million silver sitting around to just waste on gear for a single boss.

RAID is not my full time job.  these content creators that can get a new hero and have them leveled up and in maxed out gear in 10 minutes not the norm.  Bommel is too hard for free to play that haven't been playing for  years.

Then again, maybe i shouldn't complain to much becuase i dont spend then thousands and thousands of dollars on this game like others.  i have spent some money on it and the randomness of shard pulls is crap, the gear i've gotten from dragon 25 over the past 2 months has been crap, the randomness up gear upgrades has been crap..

fix the mechanics and make people happy and they would spend more money.  i would but i dont want to spend money to get more crap.

Sep 8, 2021, 15:4609/08/21
12/19/19
ChristianLife21

Yeah, it's supposed to be hard. i get that.  but telling us to use different hero's or re-build their gear sets is a lame answer.  FTP accounts that have been playing less than a year whom have been able to clear all stages of normal previously cant get past stage 10 now.

it might be easy to say go re-gear your champs or use other champs, but most of us dont have 50 million silver sitting around to just waste on gear for a single boss.

RAID is not my full time job.  these content creators that can get a new hero and have them leveled up and in maxed out gear in 10 minutes not the norm.  Bommel is too hard for free to play that haven't been playing for  years.

Then again, maybe i shouldn't complain to much becuase i dont spend then thousands and thousands of dollars on this game like others.  i have spent some money on it and the randomness of shard pulls is crap, the gear i've gotten from dragon 25 over the past 2 months has been crap, the randomness up gear upgrades has been crap..

fix the mechanics and make people happy and they would spend more money.  i would but i dont want to spend money to get more crap.

If you can do dragon25 and cant get by 10 you are doing something very wrong.  A little effort and some basic strategy and I guarantee you can beat it with current roster as geared.