All Categories

Beating Bommal & Dark Fae with F2P teams

Search
harleQuinnModerator
Sep 7, 2021, 21:1709/07/21
02/24/19

There's been a lot of anger over not being able to beat both Bommal and Dark Fae. So, I built a team to see how beatable both bosses were with only champs you obtain from logging in, or from the market. The gear is mostly 5 star perception and speed gear, with an average of 4.97 stars between every piece.

Dark Elhain is booked with no masteries, Ninja is not booked but has masteries, Armiger is of course booked and has his masteries, High Khatun is neither booked nor masteried, and Kael is both booked and masteried.

With Bommal, I just saved up my hard hitting abilities by A1-ing wave 2, and burned him out before his bombs went off. He went down easy. To be fair, I think this will be a difficult fight at level 50 though.

With Fae, I held off on everything after using Dark Elhain's Death Majesty on wave one. When I got to the boss and the mirrors, I used High Khatun's turn meter boost to speed my team up, and then nuked with Elhain and Kael back to back. That took out my whole "dark mirror" team and I was able to focus on the boss with a hit before she went. When she did go, she stole Dark Elhain and I just focused Elhain with the whole team until she went down. I was able to fully auto from there and the Dark Fae was down in a few seconds.

i

i

For those of you still a ways away from Dark Elhain, you can easily use any other nuker in her place, whomever you use for Arena. Or you can run this team with an AoE Drop Defense champ and only a single nuker.

Copied from Below: 

I didn't want to go with crazy gear nor crazy speeds, so here's what speeds I ran at:

High Khatun 211

Dark Elhain 182

Kael 167

Ninja 161

Armiger 125 

Good luck everyone!

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 7, 2021, 21:2509/07/21
11/16/20

What a legend

Sep 7, 2021, 21:2709/07/21
01/04/20

Thank  you  for going  out  of  your  way  and taking  the  time  to  build  out  some  F2P  teams  for  our  newer  players  to  look  over.  If  it's  not  too  much  hassle  I  would  like  to  request  a  5  Bully  team  please.  

Sep 7, 2021, 21:4509/07/21
01/04/20

I'm  pinning  this  for  2  weeks  while  people  adjust  to  the  new  bosses.

Sep 7, 2021, 23:5609/07/21
Sep 7, 2021, 23:56(edited)
01/16/20

This  is  not  fake  i  know Quinn and  she  is  very  bright  these  bosses  seem  hard  because they are  not  what we  are  used  to.  But  these  bosses  are  doable  despite  what  many  say.  Please  rem scarab  king  when  it  first  came  out.  People  flipped  out  about  that  too  then  we  found  ways  to  beat  it  then  bam  scarab  was  easy.  We  are  just  going  to  have  to  think  outside  the  box  and  be  patient  we  will  figure  this  out.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2021, 00:0109/08/21
02/24/19
Elderfury

This  is  not  fake  i  know Quinn and  she  is  very  bright  these  bosses  seem  hard  because they are  not  what we  are  used  to.  But  these  bosses  are  doable  despite  what  many  say.  Please  rem scarab  king  when  it  first  came  out.  People  flipped  out  about  that  too  then  we  found  ways  to  beat  it  then  bam  scarab  was  easy.  We  are  just  going  to  have  to  think  outside  the  box  and  be  patient  we  will  figure  this  out.

Thanks Resurrected. Nice to see someone from my original channel and discord hanging out here! :D

Sep 8, 2021, 00:4409/08/21
06/22/19

here's an f2p team for Bommal 10. Saurus soloing the boss 😂

i

Sep 8, 2021, 01:0109/08/21
Sep 8, 2021, 01:04(edited)
06/22/19
Elderfury

I agree with you. But the problem is most of the players here are toxic. I will quote some of the things you mentioned

"Bosses are doable" -  yes I agree. But players are here thinks because it is called "doom tower NORMAL" it should have difficulty of campaign level. They do not want to accept that even it is in normal mode, it still need at least mid game quality gear. In my point of view when I say mid game gear, players should at least farm stage 20 dungeons for several months for at least 2-4 hours a day. Not just clear dragon 20 then tell themselves that they are already in mid game.

"Scarab king was easy" - to some, Scarab king is still never easy. They thought when they saw content creators build Vergis soloing the boss, they only think that he is "only" the key to clear this boss. 

"Patient" - this is why this community is toxic. They don't have patience. They think their 6 months+ old account that still looks like one month old should clear every normal doom tower stages just because they did it in previous rotation. When it comes to other content like arena, most of the players that still complains today still wants "much more easier" opponents without realizing that at some point there are players that are much better than them in their arena rank.

Sep 8, 2021, 01:1109/08/21
11/29/20

How close are your speeds for fae?  I found if I had large gaps, it was an issue.

Sep 8, 2021, 01:5909/08/21
01/16/20
JoinME

I agree with you. But the problem is most of the players here are toxic. I will quote some of the things you mentioned

"Bosses are doable" -  yes I agree. But players are here thinks because it is called "doom tower NORMAL" it should have difficulty of campaign level. They do not want to accept that even it is in normal mode, it still need at least mid game quality gear. In my point of view when I say mid game gear, players should at least farm stage 20 dungeons for several months for at least 2-4 hours a day. Not just clear dragon 20 then tell themselves that they are already in mid game.

"Scarab king was easy" - to some, Scarab king is still never easy. They thought when they saw content creators build Vergis soloing the boss, they only think that he is "only" the key to clear this boss. 

"Patient" - this is why this community is toxic. They don't have patience. They think their 6 months+ old account that still looks like one month old should clear every normal doom tower stages just because they did it in previous rotation. When it comes to other content like arena, most of the players that still complains today still wants "much more easier" opponents without realizing that at some point there are players that are much better than them in their arena rank.

Thats  why  its  our  duty  to  respond  correctly to  them  and  inform  them  of  these  things.  Let  them  know  your  not  gonba  beat  the  game  so  Quick  unless  of  course  they  spend  a  lot  of  money

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2021, 02:0209/08/21
02/24/19

I didn't want to go with crazy gear nor crazy speeds, so here's what I ran those levels at:

High Khatun 211

Dark Elhain 182

Kael 167

Ninja 161

Armiger 125

Sep 8, 2021, 02:4509/08/21
Sep 18, 2021, 03:29(edited)
01/04/20

One of my clan mates sent me their version of a "f2p friendly team."

i

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2021, 05:3609/08/21
02/24/19

Here's another example of a rare/uncommon team that got through Bommal, for those of you that may not yet be to Dark Elhain in the login rewards.

The avg star rating for their equipment is 4.95, so it isn't crazy gear. Just like the above team, I just focused soley on burning down the boss, avoiding any effect that would deceasing his turn meter. That way, I only had two dreadbombs on the field. 

i

Sep 8, 2021, 10:3409/08/21
02/14/21

Hmmm

Joinme said

In my point of view when I say mid game gear, players should at least farm stage 20 dungeons for several months for at least 2-4 hours a day. Not just clear dragon 20 then tell themselves that they are already in mid game. 

I feel I am mid game and can only do Dragon 16 on auto, FK 14, Golem 14 and spider 13.

I like grinding but your idea that people first off have 4 free hours to play, 2nd that all they should be doing in that 4hrs is Dragon 20.

Where do they get all the energy to do Dragon 20 if thats all they should do for 4 hrs.

I did make it past the new bosses on normal and finially got past SK, the bane for me no sheild draws 😢.

I just think your attitude is a little off, but to each their own i guess

Sep 8, 2021, 11:0709/08/21
05/02/14

Is funny not long ago i read a lot, keep you accoint power minimal, onlu save a the best champ, now: why you dont have more champ, you need dif champ to have more tactic.

Kill that boss was a pain in the ..., but killing him is not the end, if you dont have time and patience better avoid that because you need farm min 5 times / day

Sep 8, 2021, 12:1209/08/21
02/23/14

this game is HIGHLY geared toward $$$ spenders.  while FTP may be possible for lvl 10 and 40 on doom tower, lvl 50 is VERY difficult.  I still cant beat level 50.  i have  now tried mutliple hero's, multiple gear sets, and still cant kill him.

I have spent a little bit of money on this game, but will spend no more.  i spent the money to do the Raid Card to try to get more silver and xp.  the problem.  if you cant devote hours and hours to this game every day. the raid card is crap...

I have a few good champs, and many crap champs.  what's the difference?  gear, masteries.  While keeping in mind that not all hero's are created equal.  a GREAT hero is complete and utter garbage without gear and masteries.  So how to get gear?  farm.  how to get masteries, farm.  to get silver, farm.  farming takes time.

i have a full time job and a part time job.  Neither of my jobs are RAID.  i cant devote hours to this game everyday as it needs.  therefore i cannot advance.  therefore i will not spend money.  

but here is my beef....  doom tower on normal should not be near impossible.  doom tower, hard,  ok, make it harder. go for it.  i completed Normal last session and couldn't pass hard stage 6 with my current champs.

with all the negatives of this game, grinding for this grinding for that, grinding for grinding.  The lack of energy to do what is needed in this game. the slowness of the battles, even on 2x, the bad rewards and now the conflicts with doom tower,  i personally know several players that have quit this game because the devs take too long to listen to the community.

removing the daily login reward that people were happy with and replacing with stuff people are not happy with, causes several more friends of mine to quit this game.  Several more are on the fence with quiting over the new doom tower bosses.

so, while FTP may be possible, people dont want to spend all their silver, they've been saving up to build out a new hero, to re-build a current hero, only to find out that it wasn't enough to attain a victory.

MAKE GEAR REMOVAL FREE, THEN PEOPLE CAN TRY ALL THE GEAR SETS/COMBOS THEY WANT.  but to removing gear from a hero is WAY too expensive.

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 8, 2021, 14:2509/08/21
02/24/19

If they are on the fence, point them to this thread and the forums! I know there are a few people, including myself, that would be happy to look at their team and see if we can puzzle out a victory.

Also, I know that energy struggle bus. I am on it RIGHT NOW with the Spider Tourney. I want that relentless set, so I've been running it down to 0.

Sep 8, 2021, 17:0709/08/21
06/25/20
morgwen

Is funny not long ago i read a lot, keep you accoint power minimal, onlu save a the best champ, now: why you dont have more champ, you need dif champ to have more tactic.

Kill that boss was a pain in the ..., but killing him is not the end, if you dont have time and patience better avoid that because you need farm min 5 times / day

You unfortunately followed misguided advice. Pruning your roster to keep your account power low was a hack, and a bad one at that.

Sep 8, 2021, 17:2909/08/21
12/19/19
kramaswamy.kr

You unfortunately followed misguided advice. Pruning your roster to keep your account power low was a hack, and a bad one at that.

+1 

And all the long tenured players advised against doing this to no avail.... few listened.... many regrets....  lol

Sep 8, 2021, 17:5809/08/21
11/25/20

So , now the Stupid part is I have to Grind food for a MONTH to make those said heros lvl 60

so that I can beat lvl 10 DT boss oh ya and then make sure they are fully assended 

OH WAIT, I dont have Reliquiry Tender, or Apothocary, or Coffin Smasher or Rector Drath

so, ya what a Shiite Show DT is for the next month, OH WAIT, 

I wont have to worry about it at all now

Thanks for convieniently removing part of the game for me that I was previously able to play

Sep 8, 2021, 18:2609/08/21
06/25/20
ALIEN

So , now the Stupid part is I have to Grind food for a MONTH to make those said heros lvl 60

so that I can beat lvl 10 DT boss oh ya and then make sure they are fully assended 

OH WAIT, I dont have Reliquiry Tender, or Apothocary, or Coffin Smasher or Rector Drath

so, ya what a Shiite Show DT is for the next month, OH WAIT, 

I wont have to worry about it at all now

Thanks for convieniently removing part of the game for me that I was previously able to play

All of the champs in the first post are free or easily obtainable.