All Categories

What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store

What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store

Happy Friday, Raiders!

We are approaching the end of 2020, and though this year has not been the most cheerful one, we have made some big steps in developing our game. 2021 promises to be yet more eventful and exciting in this aspect. We have so much to share with you in the coming releases, but, right now, let’s dive into "What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store"!

First of all, long-awaited AI fixes. This is what our next release will be focused on mainly. Rhazin Scarhide,  Aothar, Crypt-King Graal, and Coldheart are among the champs whose AI will be improved. The full list of champions and the exact fixes will be available in our release highlights. The next release is planned for January.

As promised, you will very soon see an increase in the Artifacts, Accessories, and champions storage slots. This is also planned for early 2021, so stay tuned for the great news.

Thanks to your active play, we received a lot of great feedback on the Doom Tower and its new bosses. We are glad that you liked, for the most part, the feature and how challenging it is. We saw and listened to your concerns and will do our best to address them in the game.

Last but not least: a new Facebook contest is at large.

#RaidCommunityChampionContest

This is an opportunity for everyone to take part in the creation process of a new champion, and we are very excited to see your entries! 

Follow the link below to learn more about the contest 

https://www.facebook.com/RaidShadowLegends/posts/3546663368782476

That is it, guys! Thank you for your attention, stay safe, and have a fantastic Christmas!

Views
Comments
Dec 18, 2020, 14:2112/18/20
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Dec 28, 2020, 09:4012/28/20
04/06/20

HI!

It would be nice if you all would circle back through the old lego shard events.

There are a couple of changes and improvement for the Hero parts mechanic are under consideration. However, the main source of fragments is events during the fusion.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Dec 28, 2020, 09:4112/28/20
04/06/20
ktdetox

Thanks for the gracious Christmas gifts!  Have a Merry Christmas to all of you!

Thank you and Merry Christmas! 🎄🎁

Dec 28, 2020, 23:5212/28/20
12/09/20

Would be really great if the social/friends aspect of the game could be expanded upon.

lots of people play this game but theres no real way to connect or play with your friends in a meaningful way, i think it would be a great improvement for the game.

ideas like being able to battle your friends In an area style.

some sort of co-op but more involving than clanboss

gifiting and such

Dec 29, 2020, 05:2312/29/20
12/05/20

i don't know if this has been suggested before, but how about faction specific summoning shards?  

I've really enjoyed this game.  Good work team.

Jan 6, 2021, 02:2601/06/21
05/28/18

is there a 32 bit version of raid?

Jan 6, 2021, 08:1101/06/21
04/18/19
GreenKnight

Hi!

We plan to make a recurring program after the existing 270 days program. More info on it will be closer to the feature release.

So, close to the next release ( that was yesterday with the 3.1 means...

Jan 18, 2021, 13:3201/18/21
12/13/20

I have so many comments, and I am not sure is it the right place?

I would be grateful for a response to my adress, please.

First of all: your game is quite well balanced - thank you

(I have been playing different games for 30 years, so I probably know)

I wanted to make payments in Polish zloties, your support answered: not possible...

(exchange rate is also important)

Important: your chat is stupid. Noone wants to know that xxx upgraded sth, change it as soon as possible. People want to talk...

I play 3 hours every day, I would play longer - but no energy.

I play Classic Arena every day, but sometimes opponents are too strong, I am loosing tokens, shouldn't be a greater amount to keep?

The same problem is with Tag Arena, I have no dwarves, high elves or orcs. So I can not claim keys, they will maybe lost tomorrow, is this your idea? (other dungeons are closed)

If you kindly response to my first message, I will be happy to ask more questions, ideas...

PiotrBonifacy (in game) Bernard from Warszawa, Poland