All Categories

there is an issue in Raid discord  (game discussion) channel

there is an issue in Raid discord (game discussion) channel

Search
Mar 23, 2023, 01:1203/23/23
03/23/23

there is an issue in Raid discord (game discussion) channel

please i need some help it turned to be an issue when i wave back (words and emoji) to a freindly member . then i was surprised by a mod called Quinn bulling me and claiming that she or they are the server it self and can decide what is the rules . she claimed that im annoying to wave back or salute a freind of mine . and said : you can not say anything is not about raid ... but i said why ? i only waved back to that freind ....and she kicked me from (her) server ... i was respectfull you can check any word i wrote there my name is : kaizaro the maneaterless . server name (mr squid edits stealer) and decide if i was wrong or violiating and rule of the server . thank

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Mar 23, 2023, 01:4503/23/23
Mar 23, 2023, 01:59(edited)
12/30/20

Given this is a Discord related issue, you can take this up with Ban Appeal there. 

Since you are interested in misrepresenting the facts: You were asked multiple times to keep on topic, not engage in trolling and were asked personally by me to not continue in your childish games with another server member. At no time did any moderator claim it was their server, nor that they make the rules for the server. 

Please refer to the forum rules: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/105319_raid-official-forum-rules/ which will let you know that this is not the place to debate moderation decisions. You can contact ban appeal, or support if you feel you have been unfairly disciplined.  

Also, I was the mod repsonsible for your mute. Have a wonderful day @Faress Rouabehia

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.