All Categories

Server Maintenance and then account was banned?

Server Maintenance and then account was banned?

Search
Comments
Oct 20, 2021, 11:0010/20/21
10/19/21
salbedyll

Still waiting. I'm getting one response to my support ticket per day (except today, where I didn't get one at all). They've requested the same documents repeatedly, which have been provided multiple times. Love how we're getting cut out of the fusion and all other progression and events. Of course when it finally does get resolved, Plarium is going to send us our cheesy one CB key and bottle of energy as some kind of joke compensation, because that totally makes up for being locked out for so long. I'm not even sure I want to continue with this game at this point. After putting so much time, money and energy into the game, and they can't even prioritize restoring our access. That's not a good way to keep loyal players.

totaly aggre with you... i'am geting only automatic responces, waiting till yesterday... how long are you waiting?

what documents did you have to send?

What about Clan and Doom tower and arena, will they compensate me for that too? O_o

Terible...and it's not even our fault for they lack of security on servers and databases... Now hackers have my personal information becouse of them... my email my password... Terible :(

very disapointed in this game....

Oct 21, 2021, 09:3710/21/21
01/04/20
Aleš Romič

totaly aggre with you... i'am geting only automatic responces, waiting till yesterday... how long are you waiting?

what documents did you have to send?

What about Clan and Doom tower and arena, will they compensate me for that too? O_o

Terible...and it's not even our fault for they lack of security on servers and databases... Now hackers have my personal information becouse of them... my email my password... Terible :(

very disapointed in this game....

I'm not sure what they're asking for, but if you could get any purchase receipts you have available those would definitely be good to send in. 

Oct 21, 2021, 11:3810/21/21
Oct 21, 2021, 11:39(edited)
09/26/19

I have sent them screenshots of my recent purchase history, including order numbers and dates of purchase, three times now. They also want to know other things like Device model, month and year of registration (I wasn't sure if that was the month/year I registered my device, because there's no way I would know what month and year I started playing the game...).

Two days ago, I received another email that my request was escalated to "second-line support", whatever that means. 

8 days and counting...