All Categories

Progress Mission stuck: Artifact Mission

Progress Mission stuck: Artifact Mission

Search
Comments
Feb 20, 2020, 20:5502/20/20
02/11/20
I am having trouble with the artifact mission that requires Support characters being equipped with 6 level 4 or higher artifacts. I have done this on 3 rare characters and equipped all 6 slots with 4 star or higher artifacts but it only shows 3 out of the 6 needed. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Help please.
Feb 21, 2020, 12:5002/21/20
02/15/19
sabrinathompson81 said:

Sezzy said:

sabrinathompson81 said:

I am naving exactly the same problem please can a member of raid help with this issue its driving me mad

jessicaizzi0621 said:

I am having the same issue as the others. For this mission: 

Artifact Mission: Equip an ATK type Champion with Gauntlets, Chestplate, and Boots with ATK (%) as their primary stats.

I cannot get passed 2/3. I have completely started this mission over with new attack champions and new armor. All meeting the requirements for the mission. However it will not progress past 2/3 completed. Please help. 

Hi

Do you have some screenshot from your champ and this mission?

Thank you
Yes but how do I post them??
Just upload to somewhere than copy the lunk here. 
Mar 15, 2020, 17:1303/15/20
03/15/20
I with same problem. I stack in 4 dont up of this, have a serious problem with this part. 
Mar 15, 2020, 23:0903/15/20
01/27/20
Nanii12 said:

I need help with this too. Please 

Eyerin said:

Hi, I urgently need your help in carrying out this mission. 

The name of the mission is: Artifact Mission: Equip an ATK type Champion with Gauntlets, Chestplate, and Boots with ATK (%) as their primary stats. 

I've been trying to work her out for over two days, I still have no idea how to do it. I don't even know why I'm 1 / 3 satisfied. I'll be grateful for any advice. THANKS!

Mar 17, 2020, 08:5103/17/20
11/12/19
hhave the same isxue wit artifect mission:dress 2 with.*12 gear,  but only 1 work…so annoying…tried severzl atk now
Mar 22, 2020, 10:5803/22/20
03/23/17

Hello Guys can someone please help me on this artifact mission it says : Equip 2 ATK  champions with level 12+ Gauntlets,Boots and Chestplate with ATK (%) as their primary stats. 

Thank you guys

Mar 30, 2020, 21:2203/30/20
03/04/20
Me too 😢
Mar 31, 2020, 03:2703/31/20
03/22/20
I'm having issues with selling 50 accessories it will not count when I sell accessories. 
Jun 20, 2020, 17:0906/20/20
06/15/20
Guys look where the artifacts are coming from and you'll find the answer.
Jun 20, 2020, 17:1006/20/20
06/15/20

Watch the video look where the artifacts are coming from the answer is there. 

AlphaHelix said:

I've already answered this in another post so I'll just quote myself.

"Hey guys!

I know the mission progression seems like a bug, but 90% of the time it's just because the missions are done incorrectly. I'll list a few factors you have to keep in mind when upgrading the artifacts.

• Must be a rare champion
  • Must be an attack type champion
  • Must be offense artifacts
  • The artifacts must be new (can't be upgraded before you receive the mission)
  • Must be upgraded to at least level 4
  • Artifacts must be equipped before upgrading them.
  • You can also look at this YouTube video for reference. 

https://youtu.be/V9H-BtkDWio

If you've tried everything and it's still not working, send me a discord message on the official server @AlphaHelix and send me a screenshot. You can also contact in game support or submit a ticket to the support team using this link.

https://goo.gl/NWMB1Z

Hope this helps everyone!"

Jun 20, 2020, 20:3106/20/20
05/24/20

If on Android Version or any other version other than PC, there is no way possible to add screen shots. I have mentioned this to the only moderator they have in RAID forums. I even said it in Private Message to that idiot moderator. Still no reply back to me. These forums are a joke. Just like the one moderator. You would think they would get more Moderators for this game with as much money they make. And smarter mods too. If there are more then where the hell are they? Please, someone let me know if I am wrong. 

-- Message below to SEZZY(moderator) --

Why the hell won't you ask your superiors or "Technomancers"  to FIX this problem?! Are you just slow or something? I even said it to you in PM. Remember when you asked me to take my foul language down a notch because it's not allowed. It's sad that you won't help anyone without a damn screen shot. It's also sad that you singled me out and deleted a couple of my comments because of my cursing. There's hundreds of other people cursing and threatining in their comments. Of course you wouldn't know because you only pick and choose which threads you want to help people with. If it's something you can't do, then like I said, "TELL THE TECHNOMANCERS about it!" Damn.

sabrinathompson81 said:

Sezzy said:

sabrinathompson81 said:

I am naving exactly the same problem please can a member of raid help with this issue its driving me mad

jessicaizzi0621 said:

I am having the same issue as the others. For this mission: 

Artifact Mission: Equip an ATK type Champion with Gauntlets, Chestplate, and Boots with ATK (%) as their primary stats.

I cannot get passed 2/3. I have completely started this mission over with new attack champions and new armor. All meeting the requirements for the mission. However it will not progress past 2/3 completed. Please help. 

Hi

Do you have some screenshot from your champ and this mission?

Thank you
Yes but how do I post them??

Oct 15, 2020, 06:2710/15/20
09/26/20
i am stuck at artifact mission 38. what to do ??
Oct 15, 2020, 06:3310/15/20
09/26/20
no name 233 said:

Belariphon said:

I have the exact problem.  I used the orc Huntress and I used 3 offensive items, gauntlet, chest plate and boots.  All uncommon, all primary attack stat, with something else as the secondary stat.  
how to solve this??

Oct 19, 2020, 23:0010/19/20
Oct 19, 2020, 23:03(edited)
09/06/20

AlphaHelix said:

"Hey guys!

I know the mission progression seems like a bug, but 90% of the time it's just because the missions are done incorrectly. I'll list a few factors you have to keep in mind when upgrading the artifacts.

If you've tried everything and it's still not working, send me a discord message on the official server @AlphaHelix and send me a screenshot. You can also contact in game support or submit a ticket to the support team using this link.

This is extremely helpful and much appreciated.

Now I would like to bring up all the resources, time and effort that were wasted because the simple effort of putting correct instructions to the mission was apparently just too much work. Get your stuff together devs, that is if you still want to make money...

Oct 23, 2020, 21:2910/23/20
10/09/20
I removed and re-equipped ones I had already had on my champion and it worked. 
Oct 25, 2020, 14:5610/25/20
02/13/19

Hi, Guys! 

This mission is not bugged, follow these instructions and you'll complete it.

AlphaHelix said:

"Hey guys!

Oct 29, 2020, 12:3210/29/20
02/27/20

stuck too, sent a ticket to support. 

i

i

I tried on kael and other characters. Tried to get the items again and put them on. Put different types of rarity haha tried anything.  Please help! 

Jan 17, 2021, 11:0701/17/21
12/28/20

I am stuck too, I tried unequiping and then re-equiping on two seperate characters of the correct type to no avail, I have spent thousands doing this , can you please fix this bug I need help A.S.A.P .

Feb 2, 2021, 20:2102/02/21
01/25/21
AlphaHelix

"Hey guys!

I did this exactly the way you said too and it did not progress the mission for me. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.