All Categories

Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread

Search
Comments
Jul 12, 2021, 21:2007/12/21
07/08/21

oh can You use Your own profile pics or only the ones we use here in this game?*lol*

Jul 25, 2021, 16:4707/25/21
01/15/21

Hey sorry I am really new to this game but your arena thing you have to do for quests is a huge turn off to thiss game.  Every  fight the opponetss team is 10k+ over me and their first attack kills my whole team. Think this could use some serious reworking and balancing.

Mar 8, 2022, 10:5903/08/22
03/03/19

Greetings everyone!  I'm Storm, known as Shadowynn in game.  I haven't found my favorite Champ yet, although I'm looking forward to discovering all the different types!

What should I tell you about me?  I'm a crafter, a writer, a mother of 2.  I'm in my 50's, and I've been gaming since I was 12.  Table top, MMO's, I've played a lot!  Asheron's Call, City of Heroes/Villains, WoW, DDO, Wizards 101 (with my young son at the time).  I came across this game, liked the way it looked and decided to give it a try!

I apologize for not giving out my real name.  I got burned a few years back by an internet stalker, so I'm really cautious about my personal info.  But the name LadieStorm has been around for a while. :)  Anyway, I hope to meet some new and interesting people while I figure out this game!

Mar 8, 2022, 11:0203/08/22
03/03/19
Talmagdon

Hey guys. I'm fairly new to the game and just thought I'd introduce myself to the community.

So I started playing this game about a little over 4 days ago and have enjoyed it so far. Absolutely love the artwork and animation in the game and enjoying the little of the story I've unlocked so far. I love the fact that grinding dungeons has enough reward mechanic built in that you feel some sense of progress even at stages 1-6. I also got into the arena a few days ago and am enjoying how that's been set up.

So far I'm a little biased towards The Sacred Order, but I suspect that has something to do with the fact that my only Epic (pulled on day 2!) is from that faction (Tallia).

A little bit about me - I've been a video/computer gamer since the late 80s. My first RPG was Ultima 7: The Black Gate back in '92. Since then, RPGs have been a staple of my gaming diet, whether they be on PC, Console or Smartphone/tablet. Favourite game has to be KOTOR (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic), even with how dated the graphics are ... there's just something about the game that's timeless for me.

Anyway, I don't use in-game chat too much, but I do check out the Tavern and Game Discussions sections on this site so hopefully I get to interact with some of you going forward. Happy gaming, all!

Favourite game has to be KOTOR (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic), even with how dated the graphics are ... there's just something about the game that's timeless for me.

You and my son would get along famously!  He loves everything Star Wars!

Mar 30, 2022, 01:4503/30/22
03/18/22

my love ! for ever angel ! 

i

pour l'éternité dans mon coeur !

Aug 24, 2022, 00:4808/24/22
11/23/20

beebop game is hot, hiya to everyone or not cya on battlefields and good luck

Feb 28, 2023, 13:4702/28/23
02/28/23

Hey there! 

Jan 20, 2024, 03:5101/20/24
01/02/24

i guess i may as well introduce myself. hello. as my username suggests, i am not new but also new. meaning, i have played before and i love the game. i feel that this game has problems and i would love to speak about them. i recently commented on a post that says, "where do i get chickens".