All Categories

Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread

Search
Comments
Feb 13, 2020, 15:5402/13/20
02/13/20

Hello, I am rather new to RAID: SL. I'm usually a bit offline RPG player (Baldur's Gate, Pillars of Eternity, etc.) and a tabletop RPG player (mastering D&D 2nd and 5th editions, Call of Cthulhu, Numenéra, Legend of the Five Rings and Mage: the Ascension).

My girlfriend introduced me to Raid and I'm enjoying it so far so I decided to create a forum account too and see how it goes.

For the little anecdote I used to play a MMORPG like 20 years ago named Everquest, my character was a barbarian in full-plate armor using a two handed sword named Hegemon, and I see nowadays in Raid a revenant knight name Hegemon wearing a full plate and using a two handed sword. Quite the coincidence (I took the name from some obscure French metal band with that garage sound named Hegemon which at the time had released only one disk).

Feb 17, 2020, 04:4502/17/20
Feb 17, 2020, 18:31(edited)
01/17/20
Hi everybody, I'm recently addicted to this game.  I have it installed on the phone, tablet, laptop and desktop so I can always play.  I don't know if I'm lucky but I have been playing less than 60 days and have gotten about 5 epic drops aside from the ones you can earn through progression or such.  Anyone else have about that drop rate?   Line ID: jaaksparrow
Feb 17, 2020, 23:2202/17/20
Feb 17, 2020, 23:23(edited)
01/21/20

Greetings everyone, I'm Selene Knossos in game (and on some other games too) and I got around to Raid: Shadow Legends through a promotion on a YouTube channel (many may have an idea who) and short of a month being here I've to say that this game has quite the content to keep you thralled to it. Story wise, Teleria reminds me of KOTOR, in an alternate universe to Mass Effect and book wise to that of Tolkien. 

KOTOR being one of my top list if not the first game I love for its story (Revanchist for life!) My first choice was Elhain, I'm a lover of fantasy and High Elves give that. And was torn at first but drop wise got Athel and those two are my faves out of Arbiter.

So Plarium Team and to everyone who made this realm possible, props to you all.

May Lumaya's light shine upon us all!
Feb 19, 2020, 20:5802/19/20
02/06/20

Hey! Name's Nightmare. You can call me Heavenly. As most of you, I am also a nerd. From tabletop RPGs, over whole fantasy spectrum to PC games.

Race - human

Class - bardbarian

Age - 31

Die - d20

Trait - charismatic know-it-all

Game - TES IV: Oblivion (patiently waiting for Skyblivion and Beyond series to be finished)

May the Nine watch over you.
Feb 28, 2020, 05:2102/28/20
02/28/20

MY Name is Jeff

and i'm loving Raid Shadow Legends so far

age 39

Been playing for week level 23

i go by JeffJeff81 and Jeff1981 my second Account 

looking for a clan to Join that's Awesome

i'm on channel 2 on chat server 

Feb 28, 2020, 20:0102/28/20
02/28/20

Hi guys. My name is Adam.  I havent played RAID yet. I just installed it. It looks very good. I cant wait to play it. I used to play pc games but now I'm only playing mobile games. I like MMORPGs and MOBA games. 

Thanks for your time! I hope to see you all on the battlefield. 
Apr 8, 2020, 22:4504/08/20
02/06/18
Kind of an interesting story...first, im an old guy...been gaming for longer than most of you have been alive. I started out playing D&D table top in 1977 at a catholic church. Seriously, was taught how to play D&D by a Priest named Father John who ran the youth group. I first found Raid:shadow Legend on my phone..im always searching for good mobile games. Summoner war was fun....Raid much better in my opinion. I told my son about the game...2 days later i couldn't log into the game anymore...major issues , got mad because i was getting no help. Then my son told me that it came out for PC. I started playing again about 2 weeks ago!!  Cravendeath is my in-game name...for most games as well. Cheers...love the forums and moderators  are some of the best.
Apr 14, 2020, 04:4404/14/20
04/10/20

Here's my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! https://link.plrm.zone/app/dxa08

May 22, 2020, 04:5805/22/20
04/14/20

Keeping the thread alive with my own intro!

Names Jared and I hail from Australia! Been playing the game about a month now and sitting at level 52, fair to say that I am slightly addicted!

I'm really enjoying the game so far and have managed to convince a few friends to get amongst it and join my clan! My evil plan of having this game consume their lives as it did mine is coming along perfectly.

Also kudos to the community, mods and staff on here. I have found a wealth of knowledge and information about the game to keep me even more interested. I look forward to seeing what the future of the game holds and hanging out for this "second battle pass" that everyone keeps talking about.
May 25, 2020, 09:1605/25/20
May 25, 2020, 09:16(edited)
05/17/20
Hey everyone I am slightly new I have been playing for over a week and a half now I am 32 years old and here to make friends. I am currently in a clan called Shadow Wolves clan.  Clan Tag is 6431 if you want to join our clan. I currently can't pay for anything in the game but I have to say I do love the game. My in game name is Shadowbreed32.
Jun 15, 2020, 16:3406/15/20
12/20/19
Hey Eveyone 
Aug 23, 2020, 19:5108/23/20
08/23/20

how i can play on my browser ?

Oct 11, 2020, 19:5410/11/20
10/08/17

Priest Guardian is the name and Raid Shadow Legends  is  my game. At 54 yrs of age I am still old school on alot  of things . Like No Face book for  one

I like forums and the last game I come from I had roughly 1100 posts over 7 years of play. I do watch Twitch streams from time to time and would encourage Raid doing something  like that with Devs for some major game  update  in the future 2021

I usually play one  online game at a time and Raid  is  it right now

The game  looks very promising and  most importantly there  is lots for me to do when I log in to keep busy :)

Its Free to play friendly which I like even though I may be considered a tiny Whale :P

OH and I am always a White Knight  of the game I play....after all why would I play if I do not like it? I just choose to focus  on the positives rather than the negatives taking  place and often defend the game against Trolls

So peaceout for  now and I am sure you will be seeing more  of  me  on the forums
Oct 22, 2020, 21:5510/22/20
10/12/20

Hi, one week and at Level 31

Loving the game so far, still getting used to the game dynamics but getting there

Love the forums on how good the heros are as thats a great help

Looking forward to chatting to you all abeen gaimg for a while. Started a fair few years ago with Tribal Wars
Mar 15, 2021, 11:3303/15/21
10/11/19

I bought chickens to rank up champs in the tavern and the chickens will not work, frustrateing .

Apr 9, 2021, 16:4304/09/21
01/27/21

Hey there Folks! 

IRL I'm Lewis, and like a few others here, I'm an older player, 64 next month. I've been into Video games since the late 70's (arcade Pong & Asteroids). I sold Atari 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision (Donkey Kong!) in a small early 80's mom-and-pop video store. Got my Atari 800 (a REAL computer) before IBM ever came up with a desktop PC. (Taught myself BASIC and was hooked on programming. Got my MS in computer science, and have been a Linux sysadmin for 20+ years now). So I've seen a lot of systems. I still have my Nintendo NES (has the BEST Tetris (Tengen)), N64, PS3 (Atari is boxed in crawl-space). But play on a tablet and laptop now mostly.

Saw a Raid:SL ad on my old tablet, but it couldn't handle newer graphics. Got a hand-me-down iPAD from my wife and immediately loaded RSL. That was 3 months ago. Today will make 83rd daily reward. Yeah, I'd say I'm addicted to it. I'm "paying" for my noob'ness, when I didn't know which characters to keep/sacrafice early on. Doing some grinding now in Dungeons for higher potions now. I need to learn about the Forge before I delve into it and make noob mistakes there too. LOL!

Hearty Battles everyone. As Worf would say "Die well"...

Jun 23, 2021, 22:0606/23/21
06/23/21

Nice, here i am. I'm actually from Efrat Israel but currently I live in Germany. My father works here. I discovered the game by accident. (TV spot)

Jun 30, 2021, 10:2606/30/21
06/29/21

Hello, I call myself flinrail and I am a freelancer with skills in 3D animation, 3D modeling, 3D visualization, MelScripting, Shaders, VFX and supervision. I am very enthusiastic about the detailed character representation. My hobbies are table top games, sports and fitness, skate board, hiking, nature and above all my life. I am very happy to be here in the community. I'll be playing soon, just have to fix a problem, Mi 11 Ultra is not compatible with Raid.

Jul 12, 2021, 21:1807/12/21
07/08/21

greetings everyone.. I'm new started about 4 or 5 days ago and figuring everything out and really like this game.  Alittle about me

I'll be 61 next Monday the 19th*ya old*lol* I've been a singer/songwriter/musician since I was 3 years old and play 4 instruments. I've played in alot of bands along time ago. I write alot of poetry and also draw. I'm very much into the paranormal as I have had many experiences. I've played sports all my life. Also last year in June I had to have my left leg removed below the knee, and possibly near the end of this month I will have to have my right leg removed as well.   I love playing role playing games as I have played Diablo 3 reaper of souls and played that game since 1998(long time*lol*) since the beginning of the first Diablo..

I'm looking foward to meeting new friends here 😎