Comments
Apr 3, 2022, 21:4504/03/22
11/15/20

and skadi im on the justiciar fusion.

Apr 3, 2022, 22:1804/03/22
10/15/20
Ophelia Later

and skadi im on the justiciar fusion.

Fusing Justiciar is the last mission of cycle 2, you will get Arbiter at the end of cycle 4. Be carefull that some missions are not retroactive (will not count if you do it before the mission is active, you would have to do it again). For example there will come a not retroactive mission to upgrade a champion to rank 6 right after fusing Justiciar, so save some resources.

Apr 3, 2022, 23:1404/03/22
11/15/20

thanks for the heads up on the r6 champ. itll complete a mission and a quest at the same time.

Apr 4, 2022, 07:2604/04/22
03/30/21

It took me 8 months of play to get arbiter and i played quite a lot. I think you are a little way away yet.

Anyway magister is not worth 6 stars, but apothecary is, i used him a lot all the way into mid game and he is still in my FW team.

Oh, personally i dont spend any cash but if you do spend money shards look the worst value of all alongside the equipment packs.

dthorne04Moderator
Apr 4, 2022, 07:3904/04/22
12/30/20
BenHuyAmon

It took me 8 months of play to get arbiter and i played quite a lot. I think you are a little way away yet.

Anyway magister is not worth 6 stars, but apothecary is, i used him a lot all the way into mid game and he is still in my FW team.

Oh, personally i dont spend any cash but if you do spend money shards look the worst value of all alongside the equipment packs.

+1 to keeping Magister where they are and I think I like Apo for you next, too. Still use him in my FW21 farming team. 

Apr 4, 2022, 09:5904/04/22
02/13/21
Ophelia Later

its not a huge list but i have like 7 good champs that r r6 or r5 also magister is accended cuz i had a mission to 4 star accend a power champ and he didnt cost alot of potions.

i

You have some really good champions there.  Urogrim, Tayrel, Apo and Kael should be a solid CB team by themselves, as you would have plenty of healing, speed and decrease defense/attack for CB itself.  Roxam could be your 5th champion as he has pretty good sustain, and he will bring weaken.  

You really need to push on higher with clan boss.  If you aren't getting any traction in your current clan, you may need to consider switching.  I know your the leader but you won't gain anything from the lower levels and you will be stuck.  Alternatively you need to get more members in, but something needs to change

Seeing this roster further qualifies for me that Magister is not a champion worth focusing on right now.  You probably don't really have another champion yet to take to 60 (though Apo is a good option in the long run), but If you want to spend some time building up another champion then get an Armiger from the Marketplace.  

He is an uncommon champion but at some point you will want to take him to 60, though not necessarily now.  Instead, focus on getting him to 40 or 50 and buying duplicates to book him out.  He will be one of your endgame champions as he is a beast of a champion.  Parrallel to this, keep building up food on the side in preparation for your next 60, and wait for a 2x event to pull some shards.

Apr 4, 2022, 14:2804/04/22
11/15/20

ok thats sounds lie solid advise. also the champs you pointed out for cb are my cb champs. I made this clan and tho its not really big ive watched it grow, plus there are a couple of really active good players inhere that has been with me since the begining i dont want to abandon them. I think getting better people to come in and replace the inactives and those that dont listen is a great idea but how do i get good players lev 45+  interested in a semi active lev 5 clan?