All Categories

Magister

Magister

Search
Apr 2, 2022, 22:2904/02/22
11/15/20

Magister

I dont have a team reviver yet but I think it would help alot. is magister worth ranking up?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 2, 2022, 22:2904/02/22
11/15/20

Hes not as good as the rest of my team but i do have an opening to fill and i can put a ton of deffense on him

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 2, 2022, 22:4104/02/22
02/24/19

I would not rank him up. He is rightfully viewed as a very bad champ.

His only real use is as a chicken, which he does a great job of. :)

Apr 2, 2022, 23:4904/02/22
Apr 3, 2022, 01:52(edited)
11/15/20

well i just need some better luck with rare champ drops in campaign. once i do the justiciar fusion im working my way right to arbiter.

Apr 3, 2022, 00:1504/03/22
06/25/20
Ophelia Later

well i just need some better luck with rare champ drops in campaign. once i do the justiciar fusion im working my way right to arbiter.

Don't bank on getting her any time soon. You are likely a minimum of 3 months from her, probably longer.

Apr 3, 2022, 01:5204/03/22
11/15/20

why

Apr 3, 2022, 02:3804/03/22
02/13/21

There's quite a lot of gates between you and arb, including getting to gold 4 arena.  Don't rely on her as a champion source just yet.  There are other good champions to help you progress, including ones that drop from campaign (e.g. warmaiden).

Where are you up to in terms of content?  

Apr 3, 2022, 03:0904/03/22
11/15/20

well in campaign im 3/4 the way through nightmare i have 3 r6s and im almost in gold 1 in classic arena. I can also 1 key easy norm and sometimes hard cb before reset i made it to second mini boss and this time im just past 1st mini boss. id be farther but i spent a whole days worth of keys farming the mini boss.  is that enough info or do u want champ screenshots too? i already have some from older threads.

Apr 3, 2022, 04:0204/03/22
02/13/21

Sounds like you are well and truely past the need for Magister.  What dungeon levels are you running?

If the goal is to try and identify the next champ to 6 star (or even 5 star), then we should look at the rest of your roster.

Apr 3, 2022, 04:1704/03/22
06/25/20
Ophelia Later

well in campaign im 3/4 the way through nightmare i have 3 r6s and im almost in gold 1 in classic arena. I can also 1 key easy norm and sometimes hard cb before reset i made it to second mini boss and this time im just past 1st mini boss. id be farther but i spent a whole days worth of keys farming the mini boss.  is that enough info or do u want champ screenshots too? i already have some from older threads.

I really don't want to keep discouraging you - but the length between gold 1 and gold 4 is unfathomably far. This is not a game where you can just climb as long as you continue putting resources into it. There are very, very tall barriers for you to get past. Short of drawing some very specific champs, or the game changing in a fundamental way, there's a very real chance you'll never get Arbiter.

Apr 3, 2022, 05:0004/03/22
11/15/20

yeah well i have enough money in my google play account that if it comes down to needing more powerful champs/gear i can buy  sacred shard packs and some good 6* gear. plus i go through like 3 ancient shards a day cuz i grind dungoens alot so im bound to get another good champ eventually. after all thats how i got roxam. also the last pack i purchased came with an unbelievable amount of arena refills 

Apr 3, 2022, 05:0204/03/22
11/15/20

and im on and farming every day. im detirmined to get her and so i will it might take a month or two but it will happen

Apr 3, 2022, 05:0604/03/22
11/15/20
RoseRoyal

Sounds like you are well and truely past the need for Magister.  What dungeon levels are you running?

If the goal is to try and identify the next champ to 6 star (or even 5 star), then we should look at the rest of your roster.

it varies im on lev 16 of dragon lev 10 of fire knight( havent tried in a while.) lev 11 of spider and ice golem again havent done much in those 3 dungeons lately. im also all the way through minotaurs labyrinth and at farming lev 12 of potion keeps (tho i am farther than that in them.)

Apr 3, 2022, 05:1404/03/22
06/25/20
Ophelia Later

yeah well i have enough money in my google play account that if it comes down to needing more powerful champs/gear i can buy  sacred shard packs and some good 6* gear. plus i go through like 3 ancient shards a day cuz i grind dungoens alot so im bound to get another good champ eventually. after all thats how i got roxam. also the last pack i purchased came with an unbelievable amount of arena refills 

You really, *really* shouldn't be using your ancient shards on a normal day. Save them for the 2x weekends.

You also probably shouldn't waste money on sacred packs or on gear packs. They are both money traps. You can spend a *ton* of money and get nothing of value at all.

You're right that you will "eventually" get another good champ if you play this way. But I don't think you fully grasp how long "eventually" may be. To give you an idea - on a normal day, you have a 0.5% chance to get a legendary champ from an ancient shard. To be conservative, let's assume there are roughly 50 legendary champs that are "good" - this is subjective, of course, because many of them have specific utility, but when I say "good", I mean generally useful, and not only useful in niche areas. There are 159 legendary champs in total.

So, to make the math simple - let's say you have a one in three chance of getting a good legendary champ if you get one. That brings us from 0.5% to 0.16% chance of getting a useful lego champ from an ancient shard.

To have a coin-flip chance of getting one of those (IE, >=50%), you would need to pull roughly 432 ancient shards. At 3 a day, that would take you 144 days, or roughly five months. And even at that point, there's no guarantee the champ you do get will actually have value for your specific situation.

Apr 3, 2022, 06:4404/03/22
02/13/21
Ophelia Later

it varies im on lev 16 of dragon lev 10 of fire knight( havent tried in a while.) lev 11 of spider and ice golem again havent done much in those 3 dungeons lately. im also all the way through minotaurs labyrinth and at farming lev 12 of potion keeps (tho i am farther than that in them.)

Sounds like you are making good headway on the dungeons.  Dragon is the main one for now, and the closer you can get to 20 the better.  

I know you said you have other threads, but can you post a quick screenshot of your roster?  If you are up to where you are now then use Magister for food

Also, I think you should start to aim higher for CB and skip doing the 1 key easy and normal.  It would be better to 3 key brutal than to 1 key normal, easy and hard.  The easy and normal chests won't give you anything of value for your current level

Apr 3, 2022, 10:0304/03/22
11/16/20
kramaswamy.kr

You really, *really* shouldn't be using your ancient shards on a normal day. Save them for the 2x weekends.

You also probably shouldn't waste money on sacred packs or on gear packs. They are both money traps. You can spend a *ton* of money and get nothing of value at all.

You're right that you will "eventually" get another good champ if you play this way. But I don't think you fully grasp how long "eventually" may be. To give you an idea - on a normal day, you have a 0.5% chance to get a legendary champ from an ancient shard. To be conservative, let's assume there are roughly 50 legendary champs that are "good" - this is subjective, of course, because many of them have specific utility, but when I say "good", I mean generally useful, and not only useful in niche areas. There are 159 legendary champs in total.

So, to make the math simple - let's say you have a one in three chance of getting a good legendary champ if you get one. That brings us from 0.5% to 0.16% chance of getting a useful lego champ from an ancient shard.

To have a coin-flip chance of getting one of those (IE, >=50%), you would need to pull roughly 432 ancient shards. At 3 a day, that would take you 144 days, or roughly five months. And even at that point, there's no guarantee the champ you do get will actually have value for your specific situation.

As someone who wasted a good chunk of change on this game, I want to say this info is very correct. I've bought just about every dumb thing you can, and the only things really worth spending on are monthly gem pack, and energy/gem packs, and if you don't mind spending some of the book or chicken packs can help speed up progress. Buying shards can be real expensive and get you nothing. I'm dumb enough to have even bought silver before but I would never ever buy any of the gear packs.

I've also chased way too many 10x pulls. The advice to pull only on 2x is very good advice, with the exception of fusion/fragment events that often require shard pulls during a non 2x event.

Just my two cents. There is nothing wrong with spending but spend wisely because you can drop a lot of money the wrong way and get nothing.

Apr 3, 2022, 13:0404/03/22
10/15/20
Ophelia Later

I think you are farer away from Arbiter than one month. May I ask at what mission you are actually? There are missions to win stage 20 on every dungeon on auto, what is even harder than just winning stage 20, because the AI fools around very often. That could be better now, with AI settings for each stage. Especially Fire Knight was a horror before that change.

I don't remember exactly when I got Arbiter, but it was definetly after I allready had Scyl from log-in rewards. I still remember that I couldn't do Spider 20 on auto without Scyl. I don't say it's impossible to do Spider 20 without Scyl of course, but I couldn't with my team. The team that finally did it was Deacon, Drexthar, Scyl, Peydma, Armiger.

When I see where you are in dungeons, I recommend to be patient. We all hope that you get your Arbiter, especially as you are a kind person that doesn't complain all the time about the game in the forum like so many others. 🌞

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 3, 2022, 13:5504/03/22
02/24/19

Spider 20 is mosst often the problem, yeah, unless you have to pull a perfect combo of something like Umbral Enchantress an Mordecai to pair with Armiger. Maybe even an Achak or Coldheart to go with those champs. There's only so many ways to auto Spider 20 in even the mid game

When you're ready to look into it OpheliaLater, we're here to help. :D

Apr 3, 2022, 21:3604/03/22
11/15/20
RoseRoyal

Sounds like you are making good headway on the dungeons.  Dragon is the main one for now, and the closer you can get to 20 the better.  

I know you said you have other threads, but can you post a quick screenshot of your roster?  If you are up to where you are now then use Magister for food

Also, I think you should start to aim higher for CB and skip doing the 1 key easy and normal.  It would be better to 3 key brutal than to 1 key normal, easy and hard.  The easy and normal chests won't give you anything of value for your current level

i cant do brutal cb yet the rest of my team hasnt been listening. Im the clan leader yet they dont pay attention to chat when i give orders to attck hard cb. also i'll work on getting that screen shot gimme a sec.

Apr 3, 2022, 21:4104/03/22
11/15/20

its not a huge list but i have like 7 good champs that r r6 or r5 also magister is accended cuz i had a mission to 4 star accend a power champ and he didnt cost alot of potions.

i

Apr 3, 2022, 21:4504/03/22
12/19/19
Skadi

I think you are farer away from Arbiter than one month. May I ask at what mission you are actually? There are missions to win stage 20 on every dungeon on auto, what is even harder than just winning stage 20, because the AI fools around very often. That could be better now, with AI settings for each stage. Especially Fire Knight was a horror before that change.

I don't remember exactly when I got Arbiter, but it was definetly after I allready had Scyl from log-in rewards. I still remember that I couldn't do Spider 20 on auto without Scyl. I don't say it's impossible to do Spider 20 without Scyl of course, but I couldn't with my team. The team that finally did it was Deacon, Drexthar, Scyl, Peydma, Armiger.

When I see where you are in dungeons, I recommend to be patient. We all hope that you get your Arbiter, especially as you are a kind person that doesn't complain all the time about the game in the forum like so many others. 🌞

Lol. 1 month from arbiter...