All Categories

Cannot get Champions to Rank 6

Cannot get Champions to Rank 6

Search
Comments
Mar 27, 2022, 21:2003/27/22
09/14/20
dthorne04

Yep, and the advice remains the same: make food there, get your good (of which I presume there are still plenty to take up) champions to 60, farm Dragon 20+ and/or specific NM stages to get speed up.  

Again. Finally on Dragon I got to stage 20 but after 30 battles received nothing good. However. I still cannot get to stage 20 on most Dungeon Bosses. Especially FireKnight Castle. Impossible to beat stage 16. On Spiders Den I can only get to stage 13. On Ice Golem I got to stage 20 but takes almost 30 minutes to beat and I lose half the time. I used the champions they suggested that I have however I do not have champions they said I need. I just used one hundred blue shards and one yellow shard and one purple shard in last event and got none of the champions they recommended. Going to try and download pc version to see if I can get pictures of my champions and their gear on. I tried Hades and Ashes set up but cannot get their full gear. 

Mar 27, 2022, 21:4603/27/22
10/11/20

Lol

Instead of spending money on pulling shards, you'd be much better off paying for a full account takeover. If this is legit (which I don't believe) you need to re-learn the game from scratch. You are GUARANTEED to end up in a video on YouTube 😂

Mar 27, 2022, 21:4803/27/22
09/14/20

Sorry you are rude and disrespectful. I did not spend 5 tours in combat for people like you. Just block me if you do not intend to help. 

dthorne04Moderator
Mar 27, 2022, 21:5703/27/22
12/30/20
A10C Warthog

Again. Finally on Dragon I got to stage 20 but after 30 battles received nothing good. However. I still cannot get to stage 20 on most Dungeon Bosses. Especially FireKnight Castle. Impossible to beat stage 16. On Spiders Den I can only get to stage 13. On Ice Golem I got to stage 20 but takes almost 30 minutes to beat and I lose half the time. I used the champions they suggested that I have however I do not have champions they said I need. I just used one hundred blue shards and one yellow shard and one purple shard in last event and got none of the champions they recommended. Going to try and download pc version to see if I can get pictures of my champions and their gear on. I tried Hades and Ashes set up but cannot get their full gear. 

It is likely an issue of getting the champions to 60 you do have which though you seem to think are not good or great, includes quite a few who are. Grinding out the gear from Dragon 20 will help you immensely in pretty much all content in the game right now, given your speed deficiencies/issues. 

Getting set up where you can post pictures conveniently of updated roster, gearing, so on and so forth should help you get some of your issues fixed. Please focus on Dragon 20 and Brutal 12-3 in the meantime.

Also, who are you using for Dragon 20 currently?

Mar 29, 2022, 04:4303/29/22
02/11/22

To the OP, i'm on day 40 only, and already got 3 champions to rank 6, and its becoming easier to do one, and another and another.

Maybe (i suspect), you're spreading yourself thin. Damn, your roster is way superior than mine. But if you try and getting all your champions to level 30 or 40, like ALL of them, of course its impossible to make level 60 champs, you will never have the courage to sacrifice a bunch of them to make a few of your roster more OP than the others. Stop raising all your rares and epics, and start farming XP on food champions, They are much easier to let go of. Sacrificing a rank-5 uncommon poses no dillemma. But if all you can sacrifice are rank-5 epics or rank-4 rares, you're gonna go. "oh not that one, not that one, not that one" until you go through your list and go "got nothing to sacrifice"

Just keep the rares and epics in your vault for now. You reevaluate them once you have a few level 60 champions. You'll find this or that one can help you complete your team better than before. But this comes AFTER getting your first few to 60

If you're really dedicated, i'd say it takes less than a week to get one rare or epic from level 4-1 to level 6-60. And this i mean, for free, but with real focus on the task. Maybe focus on farming XP one week, farm dungeons the other? Less boring maybe? Or, on the days where you get free 2x XP boosters, only farm campaign to make the most of it, then go back to dungeons once the booster runs out.... i dont know. there's a way if you make a way :P

Mar 29, 2022, 17:1203/29/22
11/16/20
Swiftblade

To the OP, i'm on day 40 only, and already got 3 champions to rank 6, and its becoming easier to do one, and another and another.

Maybe (i suspect), you're spreading yourself thin. Damn, your roster is way superior than mine. But if you try and getting all your champions to level 30 or 40, like ALL of them, of course its impossible to make level 60 champs, you will never have the courage to sacrifice a bunch of them to make a few of your roster more OP than the others. Stop raising all your rares and epics, and start farming XP on food champions, They are much easier to let go of. Sacrificing a rank-5 uncommon poses no dillemma. But if all you can sacrifice are rank-5 epics or rank-4 rares, you're gonna go. "oh not that one, not that one, not that one" until you go through your list and go "got nothing to sacrifice"

Just keep the rares and epics in your vault for now. You reevaluate them once you have a few level 60 champions. You'll find this or that one can help you complete your team better than before. But this comes AFTER getting your first few to 60

If you're really dedicated, i'd say it takes less than a week to get one rare or epic from level 4-1 to level 6-60. And this i mean, for free, but with real focus on the task. Maybe focus on farming XP one week, farm dungeons the other? Less boring maybe? Or, on the days where you get free 2x XP boosters, only farm campaign to make the most of it, then go back to dungeons once the booster runs out.... i dont know. there's a way if you make a way :P

I just want to say unless you're end game* you should not be using epics as food period. Use them in faction guardians, and even if you see no immediate use save them, they will probably come in handy at some point.

You're correct with the speed it takes leveling up champions though. With a proper campaign farmer it should take 2-5 days to level a champion all the way to 60.

Mar 29, 2022, 20:0303/29/22
05/03/20
evilized6666

I just want to say unless you're end game* you should not be using epics as food period. Use them in faction guardians, and even if you see no immediate use save them, they will probably come in handy at some point.

You're correct with the speed it takes leveling up champions though. With a proper campaign farmer it should take 2-5 days to level a champion all the way to 60.

Just curious; what is the current capacity for heroes?  I was always running out of room and having to eat purps just to make more room for better heroes.

Mar 29, 2022, 22:2203/29/22
11/16/20
kumacho

Just curious; what is the current capacity for heroes?  I was always running out of room and having to eat purps just to make more room for better heroes.

I have no idea tbh because I haven't bought all the slots yet, but I have 330 champion slots and 320 vault slots. So I mean you really shouldn't be eating epics, unless they are a dupe/trip you have no use for after gaurdian ring has been filled.

Mar 30, 2022, 10:5703/30/22
05/03/20
evilized6666

I have no idea tbh because I haven't bought all the slots yet, but I have 330 champion slots and 320 vault slots. So I mean you really shouldn't be eating epics, unless they are a dupe/trip you have no use for after gaurdian ring has been filled.

Thanks.  That was one of the things that made me quit playing.  I was constantly having to eat purps just to have room.  Glad to hear they finally fixed that, now I'm just waiting for arena to become something other than a credit card festival.