All Categories

PSA - Fusion next week (2022-03-25)

PSA - Fusion next week (2022-03-25)

Search
Comments
Mar 19, 2022, 09:5503/19/22
02/08/20
Skadi

I really hope they don't increase the milestones needed for fusions any further. The playtime needed for raid has to be reduced. Especially dungeon divers with a trillion tournament points needed is such a bs. How do they even make money from this? Summon rush with a lot of points as benchmark, for earning money from players buying shards, ok. But why dungeon divers? Plarium gets nothing from this, players gets nothing from this. Not a win/win, but a lose/lose situation.

That is also my greatest concern for the upcoming fusion th ever increasing milestones.

I will have to use some of my ressources on the super training tournament next week to get some of the farmable rares of the Relickeeper fusion. It seems to be that I need them to get the potential milestone reward of the champion chase tournament.

Mar 19, 2022, 11:2503/19/22
Mar 19, 2022, 11:29(edited)
02/13/21
harleQuinn

UGHHHHHHHH. And we were told no fusion. I WOULD HAVE SAVED!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Quinnnnnnnn!  You were so drained from from the last fusion event, you needed to save up more than anyone!  I hope you aren't planning on doing these upcoming champion training tournament!

The blessing in disguise is that at least it's a fragment event, so maybe the restrictions will be lower, particularly in the chase event.  Based on the recent ones, unfortunately I think you will need to plan to do both, one in full and one to the first breakpoint.  I reckon the points needed for each would probably be Summon Rush - 1400 (5 fragments) and 3500 (15 fragments), and Champion Chase - 1150 (5 fragments) and 2500 (15 fragments).  The chase should fall on a 2x Sacred event, which unfortunately won't help you much..

The thing that scares me a little is that the last Foxhunter fusion event had summon rush breakpoints of 2450 an 4600, which was significantly higher than any previous fusion or fragment event.  I am really hoping that is an anomoly and the points are not increasing for all events going forward...

i

Mar 19, 2022, 14:5903/19/22
03/30/21

He looks ok, but i thought there was no fusion so saved no resources so this will be a skip for me.