Vizier and Elenaril

Vizier and Elenaril

Search
Comments
harleQuinnModerator
Jan 3, 2022, 21:1801/03/22
02/24/19
MadPink

does the Vizier's buff extension require accuracy?

Yes, it does

Jan 4, 2022, 00:3901/04/22
08/01/21
Skadi
  1. Poison explosion is not very effective vs. CB, because the explosion damage is capped (at very low value) in this fight. Some other attacks, that have nothing to do with poison, have the same problem, for example Coldheart's A3. No big damage vs. CB from enemy max hp attacks or poison explosion.
  2. As far as I know, the damage from poison explosion depends on the duration of the poisons. Or, more accurate, it depends on the damage the poison would do, the total damage, not the damage per turn. Longer poison duration = more poison damage. So Vizier with his debuff extension would be a very good partner for Elenaril.
  3. As prudery is the new forum meta (getting banned if you mention that Warmaiden is hot) I'm not going to say anything about this topic.

Trunda is the hottest champ, FYI.  

Jan 4, 2022, 06:4801/04/22
07/11/21

re: Vizier buff ext acc...great question. I have him and use him in CB NM Brutal and Hard. Given the ACC requirements increase for each CB level, I have noticed he almost always extends in Hard but less often in NM. I have Vizier at 186 ACC. Good luck and do not forget to turn off his A3 when the CB is at Void affinity. 

Jan 4, 2022, 17:3201/04/22
12/03/20

So Elenaril isn't going to be jealous of Venomage, but instead Narma. I also tried Fronzen Banshee but thge poison wasn't building up fast enough. Ultimately using Narma, Geomancer and the Vizier as my DPS in my Double Maneater, my damage has gone up 10-15M.  The Vizier replaced Fahrakin the Fat. Also, with the debuff extensions, I locked out Geo's A3 so he only does damage (after I manually trigger it in Turn 1).

Anyhow, Vizier Ovelis was geat addition to my CB team.

I actually have 2, so now I am trying to decide if I am going to develop the second and maybe use him in Hydra.