All Categories

Problem with Arena battles - no more fun or challenge just tedious struggle to survive.

Problem with Arena battles - no more fun or challenge just tedious struggle to survive.

Search
Comments
Dec 22, 2021, 15:4612/22/21
05/13/19
Carpe_Piscis

post your roster

Here you go Carpe_Piscis

i

i

Dec 22, 2021, 18:2712/22/21
10/15/20

Gorgorab (teamleader): Has the best speed aura among your champs. Incease attack + turnmeter boost. Should be the 2nd fastest champ in your team.

High Khatun: Turnmeter boost and speed buff. Lvl 50 is sufficient. Use your fastest speed gear on her.

Dracomorph: Decrease def + weaken. His move for this debuffs doesn't hit. That is very good in arena, because you can't have weak hits vs. opposite affinity. With enough accuracy he will allways land his debuffs.

Ninja: Damage dealer.

You have a good nuker team with that champs. And you have something as last resort, if the nuking doesn't work as intended. Ninja freezes them with his A3 while dealing damage, so they can't hit back if they survive. And you have a team reviver in Gorgorab, if, for whatever reason, the fight goes in the wrong direction.

Dec 22, 2021, 20:4512/22/21
05/13/19
Skadi

Gorgorab (teamleader): Has the best speed aura among your champs. Incease attack + turnmeter boost. Should be the 2nd fastest champ in your team.

High Khatun: Turnmeter boost and speed buff. Lvl 50 is sufficient. Use your fastest speed gear on her.

Dracomorph: Decrease def + weaken. His move for this debuffs doesn't hit. That is very good in arena, because you can't have weak hits vs. opposite affinity. With enough accuracy he will allways land his debuffs.

Ninja: Damage dealer.

You have a good nuker team with that champs. And you have something as last resort, if the nuking doesn't work as intended. Ninja freezes them with his A3 while dealing damage, so they can't hit back if they survive. And you have a team reviver in Gorgorab, if, for whatever reason, the fight goes in the wrong direction.

Cheers... used to use Gorgolab before I got Lillitu...

Dec 22, 2021, 21:0912/22/21
Dec 22, 2021, 21:11(edited)
10/15/20

Personally i would use gorgorab and seeker.  Seeker can provoke one of your opponents and if you put him second in your roster his passive will give you a change to survive a hit. Plus he does a bigger turn boost than high khatun.

Other than that draco as debuffer is fine, and nuker of your choice is good.

Make sure they go in the right order

Turn meter-> Turn meter-?> debuff -> nuke. There are cut in calculators online to make sure the team is tuned when ready for it, but for now just get your turn meter champs as quick as possible and make sure that the debuff goes before the nuker.

Dec 22, 2021, 22:2412/22/21
04/12/21

At least half my opponents every refresh have that Ninja guy, he is everywhere!!  I missed the window to get that one, when I came back to the game this time I was able to get Aleks Sharpshooter whom I really like to watch.  Nowadays to do some of the arbiter tasks, you actually need arbiter.

I am stuck in Silver3/4, very difficult to accumulate medals.  The Gold players have been pushed into silver by top heavy downdrift.  Even the "best players" are in the 3000 range, used to be 4000+

On top of that I have a plarium graveyard of unfinished fragment champs, there should be a way to delete those but plarium likes to accumulate wasted storage space it seems.

Still FTP, have not been coerced into spending on this game, or any other.

Dec 22, 2021, 22:5112/22/21
10/15/20
End Is Near

At least half my opponents every refresh have that Ninja guy, he is everywhere!!  I missed the window to get that one, when I came back to the game this time I was able to get Aleks Sharpshooter whom I really like to watch.  Nowadays to do some of the arbiter tasks, you actually need arbiter.

I am stuck in Silver3/4, very difficult to accumulate medals.  The Gold players have been pushed into silver by top heavy downdrift.  Even the "best players" are in the 3000 range, used to be 4000+

On top of that I have a plarium graveyard of unfinished fragment champs, there should be a way to delete those but plarium likes to accumulate wasted storage space it seems.

Still FTP, have not been coerced into spending on this game, or any other.

It really doesnt matter who you use as nuker, get the crit rate above 100%, the crit damage above 200 (ideally above 250 but 200 is fine) and make sure you have helmsmasher mastery and the champ will do the job.

If building a speed nuke team, its more important to go first and land the debuff