Sacred shards required for Fusion

Sacred shards required for Fusion

Search
Comments
Oct 29, 2021, 16:5510/29/21
Oct 29, 2021, 16:55(edited)
08/01/21
harleQuinn

Also, devlin, like everyone else has mentioned, getting that clan boss team up and running is basically required to progress your account unless you are absolutely a gigantic whale.

But once you do, you'll be able to do the fusions with the rewards you recieve from UNM and NM. It's how I do them. :D

Post your champs and thoughts in a new thread and maybe we can make some comp suggestions and provide links and stuff. :)

I guess my main problem is that I'm a die-hard member of a two-member clan (both members are me) I created when I first started playing back in late 2019.  I'm vulnerable to the "sunk costs" fallacy and don't want to SWITCH clans, because it'd make me feel like I wasted all my gems and points and stuff.

Anyway, I don't have the UNM Clan Boss unlocked, as I think it'd probably take at least 2000 gems or so to buy up all the keys it'd require.  

But you all make very good points, and I'm finally going to put that NM Clan Boss to sleep today, gems be damned!

My teams still aren't that good, mind you.  I was hitting for around 20m, then made some changes that dropped me down to about 15m.  I can't remember who was on the 20m team, though, so I'm going to have to re-jig some things.  Right now on my "main", I'm using, uh, Brogni, Narma, Arbiter, Kreela, and Apothecary, but rarely have I given a moment's though to synergy.

On my formerly FTP account (no longer FTP due to growth in my disposable income and Plarium's annoying but effective fusion mind tricks), I'm using Kael, Apothecary, Coffin Smasher, Warmaiden, and Ninja.  I have some other pretty good options available (e.g. Demytha, Zavia), but they aren't fully leveled and I haven't bothered to try to integrate them yet.  

Oct 29, 2021, 17:0410/29/21
12/19/19
devlin71

I guess my main problem is that I'm a die-hard member of a two-member clan (both members are me) I created when I first started playing back in late 2019.  I'm vulnerable to the "sunk costs" fallacy and don't want to SWITCH clans, because it'd make me feel like I wasted all my gems and points and stuff.

Anyway, I don't have the UNM Clan Boss unlocked, as I think it'd probably take at least 2000 gems or so to buy up all the keys it'd require.  

But you all make very good points, and I'm finally going to put that NM Clan Boss to sleep today, gems be damned!

My teams still aren't that good, mind you.  I was hitting for around 20m, then made some changes that dropped me down to about 15m.  I can't remember who was on the 20m team, though, so I'm going to have to re-jig some things.  Right now on my "main", I'm using, uh, Brogni, Narma, Arbiter, Kreela, and Apothecary, but rarely have I given a moment's though to synergy.

On my formerly FTP account (no longer FTP due to growth in my disposable income and Plarium's annoying but effective fusion mind tricks), I'm using Kael, Apothecary, Coffin Smasher, Warmaiden, and Ninja.  I have some other pretty good options available (e.g. Demytha, Zavia), but they aren't fully leveled and I haven't bothered to try to integrate them yet.  

Please join a clan, any clan... lol.  That is just painful rationale...