All Categories

help I can't get past this

help I can't get past this

Search
Comments
Oct 25, 2021, 22:3610/25/21
03/18/20
Tree

I just cannot justify spending a penny more as it is too difficult to progress.  Stuck on spider 19, cannot get Arbiter.   Why can't they make an easy, medium and hard level for different players?  Not all of us are mathmaticians.  And another thing, sliding down the arena ladder is not fair when we have lives outside the game.  Why cant they maintain your level for a week? Also, re-balancing characters means you invest in one then its no good any longer - they keep you on the merry go round forever unless your a content creator getting perks and shards and books.  It's sad because I love the game but now I am in a losing cycle where progression is impossible and losing interest fast. 

that one lucky shard pull can change that pretty quickly 

i was there and felt the pain of the grind but we all do, its about how you prioritise your account and what you want to get out of it 

i got my clan boss team built and then started on dungeons then faction war stages

yes the game requires alot of time remember its a game do what you can and slowly grind away 

i barely clear all advanced quests or 3 v 3 tokens daily and doesnt bother me one bit, i have other areas im trying to get ticked off at the moment one day when those other areas are done ill go back to pushing them