All Categories

Dupe system official video

Dupe system official video

Search
Comments
Oct 12, 2021, 01:5110/12/21
05/13/19

AND  SO  IT  BEGINS

THE  FIRST  DUPE  SYSTEM  MEME  HAS  BEEN  MADE!

i

I  call  this  Meme  I  Generated  "Classic  Cirilla".

And  you  might  be  wondering what  does  "Classic  Cirilla"  even  mean?

Well  let  me  explain:

Cirilla  gets  all  dressed  up  in  her  Death  Knight  T-Shirt  looking  adorable.

Than  she  goes  to  make  a  presentation about  the  new  feature.

Than  she  actually believes what  she  is  saying  and  tries  to  reassure  the  players.

Than  you  as  a  player  begin doing  the   math  and  realizes what  she  is  saying  is  wrong.

4  Beats  0  Every  day  of  the  week  and  twice  on  Sunday.

0  Looks  at  4  from  a  distance  and  is  like  WOW,  YOUR  UNBEATABLE!

Oct 12, 2021, 03:4810/12/21
Oct 12, 2021, 03:51(edited)
03/18/20

i have 6 dupes ill happily feed for legos who will help me stuck in FW  - dupe septimus, maulie, scyl, smashlord,  drokgul and cillian so if its not stupidly priced to trade in for i would happily throw these champs in for a mashallad or BEK etc  

Oct 12, 2021, 07:3510/12/21
05/12/20
Hailcomet

People will stop developing games if they can't make money.

The world has been driven by money since . . . well, the world.

All "free to play" games are done to produce money . And majority they do and many do more money than Plarium do .

And during the time I was playing lots of games but none was/is so gready and less player oriented than Plarium ( personal opinion).

To ask 30 USD/ sacred shard with 6% chances of getting a lego ?So you need like 500 USD to get a lego ( and even with 16 shards is not sure ) and after you get it there are like 10% to be a good one ( or even less)??

Than 250-300 USd to book him .

Gears and taking to 60... another 150-200 USD.

And it can be nerfed any time after that :)

Oct 12, 2021, 08:0110/12/21
04/02/19

I thought, 'yep sounds good' - on first hearing this, then on reflection, as pointed out one point of speed can make or break an arena fight, my speed is 324, I'm always trying for 6* speed boots for an extra 5 and I break even on speed fights.  The whales will have dupes, lots of them, they don't even have to do anything just stick them in slots for speed boosts and them I'm going from 50/50 to at a guess 20/80  wins

Jeez Plarium - speed is all in the arena, don't increase that, any other atribute but not speed

Oct 12, 2021, 08:4910/12/21
01/02/20

Game is dead.

All we needed are tokens and they know it...

But tokens will not bring more money

So lets kill the game with two first systems( which were announced in may and hated by ppl)

Lets loose 90% of players and keep 100 plat players with millions of dollars for raid each month to compete with each other.

Gg wp game is dead i am rushing to get reed of my account and my siphi bec its not siphi+4 now

New dead game from plarium....not surprised

Oct 12, 2021, 10:3810/12/21
09/11/20

copy pasted from 3 diffrent games with differnt mechanics and gameplay. and it took over 1 year to make it. only they forgot that in another games drop rate is much higher , most of raid battles is possible to skip and some other things

Oct 12, 2021, 11:1710/12/21
04/02/19

Killing PVP - these changes would be good if kept to PVE but should not be included in PVP

Oct 12, 2021, 12:2110/12/21
05/12/20
Чебупеля

Game is dead.

All we needed are tokens and they know it...

But tokens will not bring more money

So lets kill the game with two first systems( which were announced in may and hated by ppl)

Lets loose 90% of players and keep 100 plat players with millions of dollars for raid each month to compete with each other.

Gg wp game is dead i am rushing to get reed of my account and my siphi bec its not siphi+4 now

New dead game from plarium....not surprised

Tokens= biggest scam in game 

Probably price in tokens for other good legos will be extremely high ( nothing is cheap on Plarium).

So I wander who will have 10-15 dupes legos to get a new good lego???

U all know already the answer 

Oct 12, 2021, 17:2510/12/21
04/18/19

Better then it could be , probably better then could be expected too ...

P.S. Free to Play Games are NOT FREE ,,, they cost Money ......................

Computers, Servers , IT Tecks , HYDRO , Garage to set up in , RENT ...

Wages cause they dont do it just to see people complain about things ,,,

I GOTS TA GET PAID !!!!!!! 

well they gots ta get paid ,,,,

You have to pay

because i just play for free (( learned my lesson 15 years ago ))

Oct 12, 2021, 19:2810/12/21
08/17/21

Honestly it should have just been an option to re-roll your shard which would have let us get new champions and would have kept enough RNG in the system for Plarium to make money on. I would have set it so if you have 3 copies of a rare you get the re-roll option, 2 copies of an epic for re-roll option and 1 copy of a legendary for re-roll option. The faction guardian/empowerment system just looks like power creep to me.

Oct 13, 2021, 01:1610/13/21
01/11/20

So - allow me to point out the various problems your team apparently never considered when they came up with this system.

Faction guardians: 

• Because this impacts Arena as well, it's going to cause more issues in the already troublesome area because of people with dupes, especially of Legendary champs, vs those without, and Gold is already a pain with whales and the like that aren't in Plat but G4 on my main, let alone my F2P where I'm bogged down in G1 against all these Arbiter teams while I try and get mine. And some of these matches the difference in my wins is literally a couple points of speed - so if someone has a high Khatun that's naturally 2 slower than mine with it's gear and all, I beat them now but when this goes in now I lose if they have enough epic Barbarian dupes. It's the Great Hall made even worse in how the bonuses are obtained. 
  • At the lower levels - it'll be about who manages to farm certain duplicates or luck in to them, meaning instead of actually playing the game and trying to progress normally - they are now over focused trying to get duplicate champions, that require storage they need to invest in, in order to compete with others in their level who get extra 10% to stats and more ACC/RES/SPD that they can't otherwise beat without gettting the same bonuses. 
  • SPD becomes a problem for those of us using speed tuned teams as it will throw it out of sync because many gear pieces have more than, in the case of rares 3 speed, outside of glyphs which unless your going to have a way to transfer or get them back, will push teams over and out of sync so will have to be avoided, or need to regear one or more champions to get them resynced, but the speed will likely be needed elsewhere - such as possibly Arena, FW or dungeons. 

Empowerment: People that already have some insanely powerful, hard to beat legendary champions, getting to make them even more unstoppable, do I even need to seriously go in to the issues of these people who have 4 Rotos getting to amp up theirs against those us without one doing what we can with what we got that's maybe able to just beat a normal Rotos?

Life Tokens: Other than if you wanted it to be say a legendaty normal is 1 token and a void is 2 tokens so a void can get you 2 normals and 2 normals a void, then sure, that's fine, albeit this should apply to epics too, that's fine. But anything more is unreasonable like 3 legendaty champs to get one is nonsense. Cause the only people that will really be able to take advantage, are the high end whales in to kraken territory that have a stupid amount of legendary champions and duplicates and who likely don't really even need this part of the system. There are 140 Legendary champions in this game as I type this, not counting ones in the pipeline that are more or less known. Even subtracting the couple one offs, the odds ANYONE even with a 1-1 transfer would have every single legendary, and then stop spending money, is incredibly slim.

This system, in it's entirety, really only benefits whales, not average players, not new players, whales. It will likely do more harm and cause more trouble, than do any good. Which, is the last thing you need between the intended nerf in the last patch, plus the unintended and still nerfed Geomancer, and now the debacle that is CvC personal rewards, which all this seriously has me wondering what if any testing is actually done and if you guy smaybe need to slow down your development.