All Categories

Clan vs Clan war - REMOVAL OF GREEN MYSTERY SHARDS FROM EQUATION

Search
Jun 3, 2021, 14:1206/03/21
03/30/19

How does Plarium justify removing green mystery shards from the ways you can acquire points in Clan vs Clan, but not reduce the amount of points to achieve each tier of rewards?

That doesn't make sense to me. You remove a certain % of acquirable points from the pool, but you refuse to reduce the points needed.

5.4m points for the last tier reward in Tier 6 BEFORE & AFTER removing green shards. 

I suggest you lower this to 5m, or add another reward somewhere in the reward pool to compensate for reaching 5.4m being harder now. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2021, 14:2606/03/21
02/24/20

I don't understand why anybody even complained about feeding dupe common and uncommon champs for skill upgrades.  It was only 100 points.   It was easy for EVERYBODY to do.  So it all levels out in the long run.  But the points will be dropped down to 10 because of it being the most TEDIOUS!!...TEDIOUS!!! thing to do for points.   LOL  What about this game is not tedious?  

Jun 3, 2021, 14:3006/03/21
12/19/19

How about points for using Silver Keys in DT, or base points on DT materials to reward DT progression and encourage activity.   

Jun 3, 2021, 15:0706/03/21
02/14/21
Nicaile

I don't understand why anybody even complained about feeding dupe common and uncommon champs for skill upgrades.  It was only 100 points.   It was easy for EVERYBODY to do.  So it all levels out in the long run.  But the points will be dropped down to 10 because of it being the most TEDIOUS!!...TEDIOUS!!! thing to do for points.   LOL  What about this game is not tedious?  

What you do not enjoy doing 1 million dragon runs to get 6 star speed set boots with attack as the main stat😈

Jun 4, 2021, 04:3806/04/21
01/10/21

who told u they remvoe the greed shards tricks from cvc ??? 

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 4, 2021, 13:1106/04/21
03/02/21

Hi, AirMaxxx!

It seems that we miscalculated the initial amount of points acquiring from Mystery Shards comparing to the overall balance. That's why upgrading the Skills of Common and Uncommon Champions is going to get you a lesser amount of points.

However, I appreciate your opinion about the balance of milestone rewards in general. I'll mention that to game designers.

Also, please refrain from excessive usage of uppercase in the title

Jun 4, 2021, 14:4206/04/21
03/30/19
Oracle

Hi, AirMaxxx!

It seems that we miscalculated the initial amount of points acquiring from Mystery Shards comparing to the overall balance. That's why upgrading the Skills of Common and Uncommon Champions is going to get you a lesser amount of points.

However, I appreciate your opinion about the balance of milestone rewards in general. I'll mention that to game designers.

I understand the reasoning, but to compensate for removing such a huge source of points you should either reduce the amount needed for each tier, or increase the amount of points gained from dungeons / arena (laughably low on both accounts) but maybe cap the maxium amount of points you can gain from those sources per day so whales don't have too big of an advantage, or add more sources for points like Tripps suggested. 

Jun 4, 2021, 14:5706/04/21
12/19/19
(JR) RAMBO

I understand the reasoning, but to compensate for removing such a huge source of points you should either reduce the amount needed for each tier, or increase the amount of points gained from dungeons / arena (laughably low on both accounts) but maybe cap the maxium amount of points you can gain from those sources per day so whales don't have too big of an advantage, or add more sources for points like Tripps suggested. 

I think your suggestion is better, increase points for other activities.  More 2x opportunities maybe. My suggestion just adds to the time suck I already dread. With some more QoL improvements it could follow 

Jun 4, 2021, 17:5506/04/21
Jun 4, 2021, 17:57(edited)
01/10/21

we all know why u done that TO GET MONEY GUESS WHAT I QUIT PLAYING IN CVC and it seems every time raid comes up with somthing cool like cvc the mess it up to make more money well my team will op out of cvc it doesnt exist for us no more !!

Jun 4, 2021, 18:0406/04/21
01/10/21
Oracle

Hi, AirMaxxx!

Its seems u are full of BS and u and raid try to get more money and now only pay to win people have a chance in cvc !!!