All Categories

Raid Digest (14.05.21)

Raid Digest (14.05.21)

Hello everyone! Raid Digest is back to share some info from the fields of Teleria. We had several pretty substantial features released lately, and there are some changes we want to make and some bugs that need to be squished. Without further ado, let's jump right into it!

The first thing that you should know about is changes to the Clan vs. Clan points system! We are changing the number of points gained by Skill upgrades for Common and Uncommon champions because, currently, it is the most tedious way to gain an advantage over your opponents:

• Upgrade Skills of a Common champion will be reduced to 10 points per upgrade.
  • Upgrade Skills of an Uncommon champion will be reduced to 20 points per upgrade.

However, you might have already prepared your Mystery Shards and Uncommon armies to conquer your next foe. Worry not. This change will be added to the game only in the next release, so you will have at least two Clan vs. Clan tournaments before that happens. Press this advantage. Give them no quarter!

While we are talking about CvC, I also want to mention a slight improvement in our matchmaking. Some Clans got the same opponent that they had already fought before in the latest tournament. This occurred due to Clan vs. Clan matchmaking failsafe. We made a couple of adjustments to the system, so while it is still possible to happen, it is much less likely after the patch comes out.

Small update on the Classic Arena changes that we talked about in our previous Raid Digest. The update is primed and ready to go live next week. We will keep you posted on any changes. 

Let's move onto the new Missions. Recently, with the help of your reports, we spotted a new bug on the mission 305: rightfully earned points for maxed out substats sometimes do not count towards the progression. We are working on the fix, and it will be released in 4.30 update. 

On a separate note. We're doing an AMA session on Reddit next Tuesday (May 18). 

The thread will appear on our friend's Reddit channel https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/. 

You may start posting your questions as soon as you see the thread. Cirilla and Oracle will join you around 3 pm UTC to address as many questions as possible. 

This is our first shot at AMA on Reddit, so we have no idea how it will unfold… Join the madness.

Last but not least, among other features mentioned in the "What's Next in Raid? Episode 2" video, we are working on the new Tournaments and Events preview screen. These are mainly QoL improvements that will make it easier to navigate through activities, available rewards, and your progression in them. What do you think this preview screen needs? Please share your suggestions in the Comments section below 😉

That’s all for today. Have a wonderful weekend! 

Views
Comments
May 14, 2021, 14:3205/14/21
May 14, 2021, 14:4505/14/21
04/04/20

What  about the  dupe  system ?  Did  you  forget  it  ?  Actually  it  is  the  most  wanted  feature  along  your  playerbase  ....  

May 14, 2021, 14:4605/14/21
May 14, 2021, 14:47(edited)
05/14/21

The upgrade that I want for the preview events is the ability to see what the rewards are without having to have the event live.

May 14, 2021, 14:4705/14/21
05/13/20

It needs a big round red button that says auto complete because the amount of time you expect us to spend in this game is both amoral and stupid.

May 14, 2021, 15:1105/14/21
09/06/19

the game crashes every 10 minutes in bluestacks, NOXe, can you fix it first and then wake up to do your useless nonsense?

May 14, 2021, 15:3505/14/21
12/04/19

How about some QoL for the tavern? The interface is horrible. It takes forever to do anything. If I'm leveling a champion, then rank that champion up why am I moved all the way to the top of the list again full of champions that are fully maxed? It's just more waste of time in a game that requires hours daily to complete everything.

OracleCommunity Manager
May 14, 2021, 15:3605/14/21
03/02/21
ivanmitico

What  about the  dupe  system ?  Did  you  forget  it  ?  Actually  it  is  the  most  wanted  feature  along  your  playerbase  ....  

Duplicate system is in our agenda, but we cannot provide you with more details for now

OracleCommunity Manager
May 14, 2021, 15:3805/14/21
03/02/21

I would like to remind that we are especially interested in your feedback about the interface of the Tournaments and Events preview screen. What would you like to see there?

i

May 14, 2021, 15:5405/14/21
May 14, 2021, 15:55(edited)
03/25/20

@Oracle. Sorry, but there are so many more pressing issues that needs to be adressed by Plarium that I dont think you should spend time in doing QoL for the tournament preview page. Give us QoL for the Tavern, the "save teams for various" content you promised us, or improvements with vault. Most important - give us QoL with auto complete in some game modes (CB, FW etc) that can save us time playing this game. With all the new game modes you give us, its impossible to devote that much time. Me and many I talk to are about to quit the game because of the time sink. I enjoy the game and I want to play it, but it must be able to be done in a reasonable time frame. Event page is not a concern, at all. 

May 14, 2021, 16:1705/14/21
02/22/20

As poster above mentioned event page is not a concern. If you want to improve it just let us in to see what the rewards/requirements are before it's live. 

There's nearly nothing here people care about.

1. Time spent in raid. It's way to much full stop. This should be your number one priority not the events page. 

2. Dup system (deferred, apparently)

2. Arena (deferred, apparently) 

3. Silver costs (This month is a half measure, at best) so kind of deferred also

4. real clan vs clan

Can we get to the real items? the fact that your asking us about something that's not anywhere on anybody's radar but yours just shows how out of touch plarium seems to be. 

May 14, 2021, 16:3005/14/21
11/22/20

This game becomes a money drain more and more and so is CvC...  everyway of saving up to make a push on clan vs clan is getting snatched away each new update cause you just want us to burn energee  and drain us so we have to buy new energee during big fusion events.. 

CvC is horrible it should just be based on winning and losing if ya promote or demote a tier. way better cause f2p will prolly stay 99% of the time in tier 1.. since they wont manage to get the points needed to get in top 300 clans.. so its a pretty unfriendly content for f2p.

Also the  dupe system is a major thing.. and how many times you guys delayed it by now ?  ( just to milk the community to buy more shards ?  and get more useless dupes ofc. And all you guys say over and over we cant share anything right now ?  nice communication end of the year 2021 and when its december it will be delayed to te first quart of 2022 and so on. 

Then the silver issue is still a thing ... its about time you guys add like daily questings gving players atleast like 500 k Silver a day from completing daily questings.. also during notmal tournaments and events.. from spider arena dragon etc...  you guys can add bigger silver rewards in there also... instead of those 100 k 200 k side rewards they can be 1 Mil and 2 M for example... 

Also the new stages on dungs 21 to 25 was a perfect chance to just give more silver for completing it(and then i dont mean just 10 k more from the items but like 20 k more a dung completion..... so people actually can do more in the game.. instead of saving up for 1 month to try our luck to try and gear 1 unit only if ya Lucky with the rolls. also the money cost for replacing items and gears should be removed by now also.. this weird half silver cost event is stupid people can barely gear the main units with the silver they got. and then you want them to swap around for half of the price ? everything about gaining silver is kinda outdated in this game.

Time saving stuff especially for doomtower boss stages.. would be nice to get a buttong complete all runs without actually to be doing the runs.....  same goes for factions wars.. would be super good.

also it would be nice to implent some kind of VIP levels for the amount of money you spend to get some discount on packages.. instead of the other way around if ya dont spend for 2 weeks or longer you get a super deal pack to try and drag ya into buying.. pretty lame to not give your loyal supporters to the game  some slight edge of advantage besides faster progress.

May 14, 2021, 16:4505/14/21
08/26/19

Where is the dislike button!? Cuz I cannot find anything meaningful for the playerbase, in this list of updates.

May 14, 2021, 17:1805/14/21
May 14, 2021, 17:25(edited)
05/14/21

yes, silver its a ig thing to talk about it... half a price... uh why should i pay for changing items, which i own... thats rubbish, the fitting room is not really a big thing, so i can not really test the artefact-sets - i dislike

---

i test stage 21-25: in the first 5 finals i got already 1 xp - bottle, 5 green shards, its only more a waste of time - the silver is a joke,  sorry, this was nothing ..

@oracle: what we want to see in the preview screen, first all of the milestones already before it starts and very important: in the overview the tournament which first running out and not which started at last

and really: 200k as reward is not a big deal if i see the upgrade costs... set it to one digit on all numbers more.. 

May 14, 2021, 18:0105/14/21
10/05/19

Tournament rewards need to be updated so the higher rewards include and improve on the previous rewards. Right now most people would prefer the 75 gems reward of 5th place rather than the rare relentless gear in 3rd. If 3rd place reward included the 75 gems as well, it would push people to get higher in the tournaments. 

May 14, 2021, 18:4905/14/21
01/27/21

The fact that your customer service was denying that player power had a major effect on matchmaking the day before you admitted it here, the fact that you are keeping gold as is, the fact that you are not tripling the tiers so that people can spread out above gold, the fact that bronze and silver will still look at player power at all, the fact that player power is not being completely reworked to actually mean something (6 star 60s worth 5000x a level 1 common, speed being worth infinitely more than it currently is, etc), the fact that you gate the great hall behind an arena you don't seem to understand, all of these things make me extremely skeptical that even a rudimentary difference will be made in the arena.  Seriously, just triple the levels in the arena and keep Bronze-Gold at the bottom.  Give better incentives for people to advance well beyond gold and leave new and struggling players at the bottom where they can slowly improve their account.

May 14, 2021, 19:4005/14/21
05/08/19

My biggest QOL changes/additions would be these:

1. Ability to sort gear/acces by the highest attribute value. Ex. I want to see the gear with highest speed substat, would click sort by substat value and it would show highest speed substat at top to lowest at bottom.

2. ability to reverse order on filters. Ex. filter for champions by rank would be able to show lowest rank at top and highest at bottom with a switch/click/whatever

3. in terms of touney/event menus, on the summary page with all active tourney/events shown have a button next to them that would jump you to that event, like the one at the bottom of each tourney's individual page.

Cheers!

May 14, 2021, 20:0905/14/21
07/14/14

The interface of the tournaments and event page should include your ranking for that tournament, how many more points needed for the next reward and how much time left in the tourney or event. Sort of a quick glance rather than having to view each one individually.

BratcatModerator
May 15, 2021, 08:5605/15/21
04/10/20
Joshua Atwood

The upgrade that I want for the preview events is the ability to see what the rewards are without having to have the event live.

Hi 👋 I like this suggestion and I will be sure to pass this along to our cms.

BratcatModerator
May 15, 2021, 08:5805/15/21
04/10/20

A fix to help players who are stuck in the Bronze and Silver tiers will be released next week.  Stay tuned and happy raiding 🤟

May 15, 2021, 10:2605/15/21
11/22/20
Bratcat

A fix to help players who are stuck in the Bronze and Silver tiers will be released next week.  Stay tuned and happy raiding 🤟

that wont help the players for the arbiter mission gg :) weak useless fix

May 15, 2021, 12:1705/15/21
04/05/21
Oracle

I would like to remind that we are especially interested in your feedback about the interface of the Tournaments and Events preview screen. What would you like to see there?

i

Honestly my opinion:

It looks a little plain, with only black. Maybe the current Events in the middle, the past ones on the left, and the future ones on the right. The background could be something with patterns and textures, just so it isn't blank.