All Categories

Player J's Guide on Great Hall

Player J's Guide on Great Hall

Search
Comments
Jun 4, 2021, 21:5306/04/21
05/13/19
End Is Near

You answered one question I had about your L6's, I think you feel that they will not help you to go higher, that may be but what will you do with them?

I have experimented with ACC auras that I have, minimal though they may be.  So when I run a champ in a battle having ACC aura and make them a leader, and they still lose compared to another champ with another aura skill, what confidence does that give me about you being correct?

I  made  a  Guide  about  the  Great  Hall.

-  I  mathematically broke  down  medal  efficiency on  my  Guide.

-  I  shared  a  real  world  example  of  my  Guide in  action  based  on  my  own Account.

I  created  a  forum  few  months  back  showing  me  getting  Arbiter  from  Missions.

I  created  a  forum  few  weeks  back  showing  me  getting  Lydia  from  Faction  Wars.

I  created  a  forum  few  days  back  sowing  my  progress in  Doom  Tower.

I  came  to  your  thread  to  talk  about  the  Great  Hall.

-  I  shared  with  you  my  Current  GH.

-  I  shared  with  you  the  GH  Upgrade  Order  I  think  is  Best.

-  I  shared  with  you  the  Gear  useage  in  relation  to  GH  Update.

If  you  don't  have  confidence in  what  I'm  saying,  I  doubt  their  is  anything I  can  say  to  change  your  mind.

Its  all  layed  out  in  front  of  you in  black  &  white.

A  Great  Hall  Guide  Master  Piece  is  what  I  would  call  it.

It  is  Perfection  in  its  purest  form.

It  took  a  lot  of  hours, days,  months,  &  years  to  create  it.

The  pictures  you  see  in  the  Guide  are  from  my  Great  Hall.

My  plan  is  to  continue,  until  my  GH  is  Maxed.

It  will  show  my   Humble  beginnings  to  its  Maxed conclusion.

And  when  that  happens  not  only  will  I  have  created  the  Ultimate  GH  Guide.

-  I  will  have  also  created  the  first  recorded   Raid  Shadows  GH Documentary.

Jun 5, 2021, 01:0306/05/21
02/29/20

If  you  are  at  Easy  and  Normal  and  the  requirements  are  low,  how  are  you  going  to  improve  and  reach  the  higher  requirements  if  you  just  procrastinate  on  other  things?  You  can't  get  to  the  higher  difficulties  if  the  Great  Hall  isn't  upgraded.

Jun 5, 2021, 04:1806/05/21
01/04/20
[V]Destroyer39

If  you  are  at  Easy  and  Normal  and  the  requirements  are  low,  how  are  you  going  to  improve  and  reach  the  higher  requirements  if  you  just  procrastinate  on  other  things?  You  can't  get  to  the  higher  difficulties  if  the  Great  Hall  isn't  upgraded.

Good evening,

You can indeed get to end game content without the Great Hall being upgraded. Don't get me wrong they are a fantastic little buff for sure, but by no means are they required. 

For example, my GH only has 4 stats +7 or above. The rest are 4 or below. I am currently 2 keying NM and should be able to 3key UNM if I ever got off my butt and speed tuned. 

Have a great day! 

Jun 5, 2021, 22:4806/05/21
04/12/21

ok, the short ban which I was under is now expired

During my sabbatical I managed to win enough medals to upgrade an ACC (green) to L3.

Jun 6, 2021, 00:3306/06/21
05/13/19
End Is Near

ok, the short ban which I was under is now expired

During my sabbatical I managed to win enough medals to upgrade an ACC (green) to L3.

Congrats  on  L3!

Keep  trying  to  push  for  L6,  L6 will  give  you  a  +40  Bonus

+40  is  the  equivalent  of  wearing  2  pieces  of  ACC  gear.

This  means  your  Spirit  Affinity  heroes might  not  need  to  wear  ACC  gear.

You  can  move  the  ACC  Gear  to  other  heros  and  put 2  different gears  on  Spirit  Heroes.

Jun 6, 2021, 12:4306/06/21
04/12/21
Player J

Congrats  on  L3!

Keep  trying  to  push  for  L6,  L6 will  give  you  a  +40  Bonus

+40  is  the  equivalent  of  wearing  2  pieces  of  ACC  gear.

This  means  your  Spirit  Affinity  heroes might  not  need  to  wear  ACC  gear.

You  can  move  the  ACC  Gear  to  other  heros  and  put 2  different gears  on  Spirit  Heroes.

I get the picture, I upgraded Magic to L3 cuz have lots of blue champs also..

So now the dilemma is about getting more medals, per your Guide and from what I can see Gold IV is where I want to be, to get 4 points per medal vs 2.  I am trying to see if I can get there or even G3, but my defense is no match at all for these folks in Gold. So my point level is hard to maintain.

This is all coming down to being like dueling banjos.  I need soooo many things upgraded, so I can get from one stage to another on so many things, like I still do not have a L60 champ, and on and on.

So I am thinking that maybe I can finish up L3 on ACC all affinities, cuz that is what seems feasible.  L4 is like 200 medals, a bit much, since I am totally dependent on churning the bot machine. At this point I keep seeing more limitations in my game everywhere I look, so I am thinking that I might keep working with the lower level stats until that and other things give me more stroke in the game.