Pivoting point.  Elhain vs Kael advice.

Pivoting point. Elhain vs Kael advice.

Search
Comments
May 18, 2021, 08:3605/18/21
04/14/20
Sigma 27

Thanks  for  all  the  support  guys.

I  bit  the  bullet  and  maxed  out  Elhain  on  all  masteries.  I  managed  to  auto  stage  13  dragon  which  is  insane.

My  lineup  up.

warmaiden  50

dibolist  50

elhain  60

nazana  50

kael  50

coffin  smasher  50  (clan  boss)

any  recommendation  appreciate  on  who  to  6  star.  I  kinda  wanna  go  Nazana  cause  i’m  loving  her  here  but  i  dont  see  anyone  talking  about  her  later  in  game  and  maybe  she ‘s  not  as  good  as  i  think.

Nazana makes sense to me. She's not quite good enough to be used in endgame - for one thing, her decrease attack can't reach a 100 percent chance even when booked - but she's solid and you could use a tanky champion as second 6*. 

You'll also want to 6* all of the champions you intend to use medium/long term on the CB, so that includes Coffin Smasher. That's important not only for increased survivability, but also because it allows them to get the Warmaster / Giantslayer masteries, which will dramatically increase their damage per CB run (as well as their damage on the dragon or other dungeon bosses). 

You might have some 'hidden gems' in the rest of your roster, there are a number of rares who are really good overall (Coldheart, Apothecary, Reliquary Tender,...) or at least have some rare skills that make them worth building for certain content. 

May 18, 2021, 09:1405/18/21
05/07/21

Thanks man!  Sounds  like  solid  advise.  I  have  been  on  the  look  out  for  the  characters  you  mentioned  as  they  will  help  round  out  my  team.  In  the  mean  time  will  keep  working  on  what  I  have  as  you  suggested!