All Categories

Plarum, dident you guys say you would fix Arena first half of may?

Plarum, dident you guys say you would fix Arena first half of may?

Search
Comments
May 17, 2021, 15:4705/17/21
06/25/20

I really wish you would stop posting incorrect information everywhere.

You don't need lower tier medals to upgrade your GH. Higher tier medals can be used in their place. One gold medal is equal to two silver medals, and one silver medal is equal to two bronze medals (by extension, one gold is equal to four bronze medals)

As for if anyone has maxed it, I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was yes. The game has been out long enough that those who joined at the start and have continued playing regularly, likely have accumulated enough medals by now.

May 17, 2021, 16:0605/17/21
11/16/20
Oracle

Hi! Indeed there were some delays in the rebalancing of the Arena.

However, we are going to release promised changes to the Arena this week if all things go well

And what are those "promised changes", not to be rude but you have given no information except the same canned response in most threads. There is no way plarium would think that just tweaking match making is going to fix arena, if it does anything at all it's just a bandaid fix that will lead right back to where we are a few months down the road.

Lots of us pay money into this game and it's about time you elaborate on what it is you guys are intending to change and how it will play out down the road when we are back to this same spot.

May 17, 2021, 16:2705/17/21
11/10/20

I already gave up the Arena, just daily task now with Auto.

I don't care if I lose as I'm not doing fusion or fragment summon anymore. Just too much time consuming. I want to enjoy the game not obliged to it. As a F2P I will never get enough book for legos anyway, so why not just let it be. 

May 17, 2021, 16:5505/17/21
May 17, 2021, 16:55(edited)
10/15/20
Oracle

However, we are going to release promised changes to the Arena this week if all things go well

No offence, but surely plarium know that 'tweaking matchmaking' completely ignores the actual issues?

The issues are too few tiers and deflationary measures pushing everyone downwards...

If you leave the tiers the same but 'tweak matchmaking' then with the same player pool to pick from it simply means some will get easier matches and some will get worse matches in silver (mature accounts will probably find it even harder to progress in silver as they will be matched exclusively with other mature accounts)

Doubling down on matchmaking by account power / account level would be the worst possible thing to do, and my instincts are - that is exactly what plarium plan to do. Matchmaking should be on arena points only, at the risk of repeating myself- there simply needs to be more tiers, and the removal of excess points needs to stop.

If this 'fix' turns out to be a lazy tightening up of matchmaking based on account power / level then it shows once and for all that plarium are not interested in the frustation many experience in arena.

May 17, 2021, 17:5905/17/21
11/16/20
FluffyPudding

Whats wrong with THAT in SILVER .......................

I get THAT in BRONZE LVL ONE !!!!

well not the Arbiters ,, BUt I Do See Arbiters in Bronze one ......

No you don't. You are a very uninformed poster as evidenced by your posting history. You give bad advice. You posted your roster in another thread and seeing by that your champions are poorly geared and you have been playing your account for over six months and have two questionable six star champs.

You belong in bronze getting farmed by people who have actually tried to get better. 

OracleCommunity Manager
May 18, 2021, 10:1805/18/21
03/02/21
evilized6666

And what are those "promised changes", not to be rude but you have given no information except the same canned response in most threads. There is no way plarium would think that just tweaking match making is going to fix arena, if it does anything at all it's just a bandaid fix that will lead right back to where we are a few months down the road.

Lots of us pay money into this game and it's about time you elaborate on what it is you guys are intending to change and how it will play out down the road when we are back to this same spot.

You can find more information in one of our posts in the "News" section:

https://plarium.com/forum/en/comment/topic_1439453/ 

May 18, 2021, 10:4505/18/21
07/11/20

That link above doesn't appear to lead to the news section. Check it please.

May 18, 2021, 13:2605/18/21
11/13/13
Oracle

Thank you! You guys might also consider splitting up the missions. Solo Missions and Arena Missions, with separate rewards for each.

That way, people who don't want to PVP (or simply aren't ready) can still progress through missions, and focus on Arena if/when they feel comfortable doing so.

BratcatModerator
May 18, 2021, 19:2105/18/21
04/10/20

Hi 👋 We should hopefully see the patch for arena this week still 🤞  In the meantime if you wanted any advice or suggestions on your current arena team please feel free to ask anytime.  Always happy to help 😀 

May 19, 2021, 06:4305/19/21
02/14/21
Forge

Thank you! You guys might also consider splitting up the missions. Solo Missions and Arena Missions, with separate rewards for each.

That way, people who don't want to PVP (or simply aren't ready) can still progress through missions, and focus on Arena if/when they feel comfortable doing so.

They could simply add a "or" to the task.

Get to silver or xxxxxxxxx to complete mission, and gather x abount of silver or x abount of materials of bla bla bla, that way you can progress in arena or another place, and dont get stuck in progress.

May 20, 2021, 03:0605/20/21
07/05/20

I thought it was this broken just for me! nowadays it seems that I just cant win any battle anymore! I cant get pass Silver 2 (and I used to be in gold 1 with a team half the power and worse champions) its getting harder everyday! this sucks please PLARIUM FIX THIS.

May 20, 2021, 10:0005/20/21
02/14/21

Can you plz fix the arene faster, so we might have a chance to complete the Arena Tournament!!!