All Categories

campaign

campaign

Search
Comments
May 16, 2021, 11:1005/16/21
04/12/21
Skadi

If you don't believe in stochastic, you can't verify that 12-3 gives the most silver. Laplace could verify it, even when he died before Raid was published.

I am not here to prove anything from Plarium is correct, I just play and let the statistics take care of themselves. Nothing regarding their chances/odds are dependable toward producing any specific result.

The folks that stand on those numbers to feed their expectations are doomed to big disappointment, and ease their pains evidently by throwing more money. But yes there are those that make out OK, through no fault of their own, I guess we call that LUCK.

You can try to dig up any number of theories but in this game there is absolutely no telling what fudge factors Plarium introduces into any part of the process.  That's right, you really have no clue, so trying to defend them is fruitless.

May 16, 2021, 11:4505/16/21
04/10/21

I agree with horseman. Just farm dungeons for silver

May 16, 2021, 12:0605/16/21
04/05/21
Riptide

I agree with horseman. Just farm dungeons for silver

Which ones then?? Potions don't give u much silver, and loot ones is a waste of gear.

The only one of which I can think of is Spider

May 16, 2021, 21:1705/16/21
02/13/21
End Is Near

been there, done that, but those campaign prizes for having more stars are pretty good when you are at that level

I went through campaign mostly all 1 star, then back again 2 stars, then 3 stars, gets boring.

Pushing your champs to do 3 stars asap helps keep you in focus and on track for little goals along the way, I think you learn more that way. JMHO

You can approach faction wars the same way.

Yes but I'm not saying you can't 3 star each stage in normal at all, I'm saying that if you have literally just finished the normal campaign then you are better off pushing through hard instead of sitting back aiming for 3 stars.  You will still get campaign rewards in hard as well, plus can start to push to stages that give better experience.  

May 16, 2021, 22:3505/16/21
05/13/19
End Is Near

I am not here to prove anything from Plarium is correct, I just play and let the statistics take care of themselves. Nothing regarding their chances/odds are dependable toward producing any specific result.

The folks that stand on those numbers to feed their expectations are doomed to big disappointment, and ease their pains evidently by throwing more money. But yes there are those that make out OK, through no fault of their own, I guess we call that LUCK.

You can try to dig up any number of theories but in this game there is absolutely no telling what fudge factors Plarium introduces into any part of the process.  That's right, you really have no clue, so trying to defend them is fruitless.

Plarium  never  told  players  to  farm  Chapter  12  Stage  3.

It  was  the  "Players"  in  the  game  who  discovered  12-3.

The  folks  who  stand  on  the  numbers  did  so  to save  money  and  use  the  little  money  they  do  spend  to  its  fullest.

It  is  what  people do  when  they  have  monthly budget.

The  game  is  mathematical.

The  game  was  developed by  Game  Developer  who  uses  equations, formulas,  & numbers.

"Players"  can  break  down  these  things  to  gather  information.

Than  use  the  information they  gather  to  make  a  decision.

12-6  vs.  12-3

It  is  a  trade  off.

Players  found  12-6  gives  more  XP,  but  less  Silver.

Players  found  12-3  gives  more  Silver,  but  less  XP

If  you  dont  want  to  farm  12-3,  you  don't have  too.

There  is  nothing wrong  with  farming  12-6.

Some  people in  the  game  have  tons  of  silver  and  need  more  XP.

Thus,  they  farm  12-6  which  to  get  more  XP.

The  issue  is  when  you start  misinforming  others  by fabricating  lies  about  12-3.

Their  is  no  need  for  you  to  do  this.

May 16, 2021, 22:5505/16/21
06/25/20

One other thing to consider is that the affinities in 12-3 and 12-6 are different. For the longest time I used Sinesha as my farmer, but she was unable to farm 12-3 reliably due to the green affinities.

Currently I use campaign farming for XP - silver comes from spider farming. So my main focus is to maximize energy per XP.

May 17, 2021, 13:5905/17/21
04/10/21

Fun fact. The whole point of this for me was to three star everything in normal for the void for 2x XD