All Categories

Anyone else pull for the 10x?

Anyone else pull for the 10x?

Search
Comments
Apr 23, 2021, 16:0104/23/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

lol why is it every single person but me seems to have gained something useful.

In two weeks ive pulled 100 ish shards (4 of them sacreds) and ive gotten...MM out of it (hes ok i can now put spider 20 on auto whereas before i had to manual it)

Obviously i have gotten epics out of it, but they are the sort (like missionary) where even using them for faction wars is questionable, at least as a chicken they have a use

rng... lol

And MM is way better than OK... On par with legendary imo, better as easier to book.  Amazing in DT for me on hard level floors.  The ally protect on the Mortu fuk u peril waves was key to success.

Apr 23, 2021, 16:0704/23/21
04/14/20
Quintinar

Yes it is much harder than previous fusions.  I'm not sure why that is difficult for you to understand since they've admitted as much.  In previous fusions, the bar to get the rares needed to fuse the epics to fuse the legendary were signficantly easier than the bar to get the epics in addition to the rares.  In this fusion, the high bar that in the past got you the legendary AND the epics is the bar to just get the legendary.  It is way harder.  1070 was what you needed in the summon rush in the last 3 fusions to get the legendary.  It is 3k this time.  In those fusions, if you went for 3k, you were doing it because you wanted the fusion character AND you wanted the epic, but that was YOUR choice.  This time it is that higher bar and it is all or nothing. How is that difficult for you to understand? 

Most of the complaints I've seen here about different fusion events have been off the mark honestly - or failing to take into account that while the point requirements may be higher now, we also get far more free resources from different game modes that didn't exist in the past. 

But as I just replied to another thread, it's true that in past fragment fusions, you didn't have to reach the 3000 / 3500 points in the summon rush if you had claimed all the other fragments available, while with Brogni you do. So yes, in that regard I take back what I said, in terms of shards it does require more. 

Apr 23, 2021, 16:0704/23/21
10/15/20
Trips

rng... lol

And MM is way better than OK... On par with legendary imo, better as easier to book.  Amazing in DT for me on hard level floors.  The ally protect on the Mortu fuk u peril waves was key to success.

Yeh he is decent, the size of the shields in spider kind of surprised me. Its nice being able to auto spider 20 and yes i was able to fully book him straight away

and yeh i know rng etc...its just 100 is a hell of a lot of shards and its not as if i have many epics so how i still manage to get dupes is beyond me, tempted to delete my account and start a new ftp account altho logically i know that wont work and the two legos i do have (zavia and draco) are decent

Apr 23, 2021, 16:0804/23/21
10/15/20
L9753

Most of the complaints I've seen here about different fusion events have been off the mark honestly - or failing to take into account that while the point requirements may be higher now, we also get far more free resources from different game modes that didn't exist in the past. 

But as I just replied to another thread, it's true that in past fragment fusions, you didn't have to reach the 3000 / 3500 points in the summon rush if you had claimed all the other fragments available, while with Brogni you do. So yes, in that regard I take back what I said, in terms of shards it does require more. 

Plus in previous events you could grab epics from the milestones rather than the fragments? so if you fell short at some point at least you picked up a nice epic

My fave char for the first 3 months i played (tuhak) was a fusion epic

Apr 23, 2021, 16:1204/23/21
04/14/20
trevor.wilson

Yeh he is decent, the size of the shields in spider kind of surprised me. Its nice being able to auto spider 20 and yes i was able to fully book him straight away

and yeh i know rng etc...its just 100 is a hell of a lot of shards and its not as if i have many epics so how i still manage to get dupes is beyond me, tempted to delete my account and start a new ftp account altho logically i know that wont work and the two legos i do have (zavia and draco) are decent

They are top tier, more than 'decent'. Sounds to me like you've still been quite lucky overall, despite the unlucky streak in the last two weeks. 

Having played for over a year, I've found that luck with shards in this game tends to come in waves. There were weeks and months that I pulled little if anything of use, then there are times like today that I get three good results out of just five shards. 

Apr 23, 2021, 16:1504/23/21
08/09/20
trevor.wilson

I wouldn't delete your account. I had what I thought was bad RNG for awhile and then last weekend, I pulled an insane number of legendaries and epics. Plus, you have draco...

Apr 23, 2021, 16:1604/23/21
04/14/20
trevor.wilson

Plus in previous events you could grab epics from the milestones rather than the fragments? so if you fell short at some point at least you picked up a nice epic

My fave char for the first 3 months i played (tuhak) was a fusion epic

You can still get the epics here too - only Mordecai is affected by the high summon rush points issue, so people who were going for Brogni but now can't, can still fuse the three others. 

I happened to get Giscard from an ancient, so will keep both him and Brogni myself - he looks like a very strong epic honestly, with that increase def and attack on the same ability, for 2 out of every 3 turns if booked, plus other decent skills and stats.  

Apr 23, 2021, 16:1904/23/21
10/15/20
L9753

They are top tier, more than 'decent'. Sounds to me like you've still been quite lucky overall, despite the unlucky streak in the last two weeks. 

Having played for over a year, I've found that luck with shards in this game tends to come in waves. There were weeks and months that I pulled little if anything of use, then there are times like today that I get three good results out of just five shards. 

Two legendaries in six months is considered normal? genuine question

I am ftp now, but used to buy the gem pack at 9.99 a month so not always ftp.

Apr 23, 2021, 16:2204/23/21
Apr 23, 2021, 16:31(edited)
01/15/20

Didnt  want  to  but  had  to  for  fusion      3  sacreds  3  voids  8  ancients      Only  epic  was  rowan  and  some  other  void  crap  epic  sitting  around  2k  points   3  other  crap  epics  from  sacreds  hopefull  unm  clan  boss  is  good  to  me  next  2  days  so  i  do  t  have  to  spend  1800  gems  

Apr 23, 2021, 16:2504/23/21
04/14/20
trevor.wilson

I don't know, that depends on how many shards you pulled during that time - but certainly the fact that both of your legendaries were top tier ones is lucky. Plenty of people get champions like Gurptuk or Teela as their first and only lego. 

Apr 23, 2021, 16:3704/23/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

Yes, normal for free2play.  I got 1 in first 5.5 months and it was Grohak.  Honestly, better off not pulling one early and wasting books before I had half a clue what I was doing.  Plus I would have wasted energy trying to get superior potions....

Apr 23, 2021, 16:4304/23/21
Apr 23, 2021, 16:44(edited)
10/15/20
Trips

Yes, normal for free2play.  I got 1 in first 5.5 months and it was Grohak.  Honestly, better off not pulling one early and wasting books before I had half a clue what I was doing.  Plus I would have wasted energy trying to get superior potions....

Wow that is a long time to wait, i got zavia on practically my first pull. Within a week i had got tuhak, zavia and doompriest which basically was my team for everything for ages (i got apoth a week or so after that and i was off).

Since posting this i pulled 2 more voids and got a void epic... not gonna eat him but definitely faction wars only (fellhammer). So at least i got a faction wars character out of it :)

Apr 23, 2021, 20:5804/23/21
05/13/19
trevor.wilson

lol why is it every single person but me seems to have gained something useful.

In two weeks ive pulled 100 ish shards (4 of them sacreds) and ive gotten...MM out of it (hes ok i can now put spider 20 on auto whereas before i had to manual it)

Obviously i have gotten epics out of it, but they are the sort (like missionary) where even using them for faction wars is questionable, at least as a chicken they have a use

Well you will be happy when you hear what I pulled.

I got crushed this Summon Event.

I pulled Mordecai last Summon Event by luck.

This Summon Event I only needed to reach 1400 Points for Skinfos for the Fusion.

I pulled the following shards:

- 11 Voids

- 5 Ancients

I was trying to reach 1400 exactly, but I think I pulled 1 Ancient shard to many.

Nevertheless, I got the below pulls:

- 11 Dupe Void Rares

- 4 Dupe Rares

- 1 Dupe Epic - Ultimate Galek (who I have 3 copies of)

Bascially, I got Skinfos Fragments + 16 Chickens for Training Event.

Talk about hitting rock bottom in pulls.

Ultimate Galek isn't even part of the 10x Event.

RNG went out of its way to give me a Dupe.

Apr 23, 2021, 21:0004/23/21
Apr 23, 2021, 21:01(edited)
10/15/20
Player J

Well you will be happy when you hear what I pulled.

I got crushed this Summon Event.

I pulled Mordecai last Summon Event by luck.

This Summon Event I only needed to reach 1400 Points for Skinfos for the Fusion.

I pulled the following shards:

- 11 Voids

- 5 Ancients

I was trying to reach 1400 exactly, but I think I pulled 1 Ancient shard to many.

Nevertheless, I got the below pulls:

- 11 Dupe Void Rares

- 4 Dupe Rares

- 1 Dupe Epic - Ultimate Galek (who I have 3 copies of)

Bascially, I got Skinfos Fragments + 16 Chickens for Training Event.

Talk about hitting rock bottom in pulls.

Ultimate Galek isn't even part of the 10x Event.

RNG went out of its way to give me a Dupe.

Im not happy when others have bad luck

According to the toolkit i am 4 ancients short of mercy system so maybe things will improve, i hope your luck improves

Apr 23, 2021, 21:0704/23/21
Apr 23, 2021, 21:08(edited)
02/29/20

My  first  legendary  was  Kantra  who  i  fused  about  160  days  in.  My  first  pulled  legendary  was  Sir  Nicholas  about  170  days  in.  Today  i  was  very  excited  for  this  10X.  It  had  the  potential  to  be  insane.  I  pulled  about  20  ancients,  10  voids,  and  3  sacreds.  Pulled  3  epics,  all  crappy  but  one  non-dupe,  Hope.  Pulled  no  Coldheart,  no  second  Maneater,  and  no  epics  from  voids.  Then,  from  the  last  sacred,  seeing  the  gold,  i  got...  Pyxniel.  Who  i  gave  up  Gerhard  and  Rugnor  who  both  couldve  helped  me  to  fuse.  No  Deacon,  Nehkret,  Anax,  Robar,  Jintoro,  or  Tomb  Lord  for  me  today.

Apr 23, 2021, 21:1604/23/21
01/10/21

no we wait for 2 times i was only lucky one time on 10X to get mage

Apr 23, 2021, 21:2704/23/21
12/19/19
trevor.wilson

Im not happy when others have bad luck

According to the toolkit i am 4 ancients short of mercy system so maybe things will improve, i hope your luck improves

toolkit? something tells u where u r in mercy system?

Apr 23, 2021, 21:3104/23/21
10/15/20
Trips

Yeh it was promoted by a content creator so i skimmed the source code and downloaded, it is accurate on my last legendary etc so i assume it is accurate on everything else 

Apr 23, 2021, 21:3404/23/21
11/29/20
Trips

its something that was posted on reddit yesterday to show where you are at.  PC only.

...and if you trust running a 3rd party program.

Apr 23, 2021, 21:5504/23/21
10/15/20
chris

its something that was posted on reddit yesterday to show where you are at.  PC only.

...and if you trust running a 3rd party program.

Yeh, definitely an 'at your own risk' thing and i would always advise two factor authentication for all apps