All Categories

319 blue shards, 27 epics and 0 Legendaries

319 blue shards, 27 epics and 0 Legendaries

Search
Comments
OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 20, 2021, 07:5304/20/21
03/02/21

Also, I would like to remind you to remain polite to each other. We are all humans and sometimes we are all prone to some mistakes. There is no point to accuse each other of fallacy.

We are here to discuss the game and its gameplay, not the players

Apr 20, 2021, 17:0004/20/21
10/06/20

I want to add one more thing plarium can do. Plarium can launch a special shard drive , for one week, every shard we pull cannot be a duplicate. when we pull a shard, it should check our inventory or champs that we already have and make sure we get a champ that we have not pulled. i hope this seems reasonable.

Apr 20, 2021, 18:1804/20/21
04/05/21
Shambhavi

I want to add one more thing plarium can do. Plarium can launch a special shard drive , for one week, every shard we pull cannot be a duplicate. when we pull a shard, it should check our inventory or champs that we already have and make sure we get a champ that we have not pulled. i hope this seems reasonable.

Honestly, that would be great... hope they still update the mercy system tho lol what am I saying

Apr 24, 2021, 02:1604/24/21
02/22/21
Oracle

Hi, CrazyMaria! I have to confirm that the Mercy system should have worked in your case, because, as Player J mentioned, chances of getting a Lego start increasing rapidly after 200th Ancient Shard and so at 220th Shard those chances reach 100%. If you are sure that you have pulled 319 to no avail, this is a clear indication of a bug, which I strongly advise to report to the official support team: https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Thcx for the hint, but as i wrote i used the shards on more than one account, and on each i didnt reach the 200.

But the Mercysystem sounds interesting, which are the quotes for holy and void shards? How many of them do I have to use to get a Legendary?

Apr 24, 2021, 04:0004/24/21
07/08/19
CrazyMaria

Thcx for the hint, but as i wrote i used the shards on more than one account, and on each i didnt reach the 200.

But the Mercysystem sounds interesting, which are the quotes for holy and void shards? How many of them do I have to use to get a Legendary?

i

Apr 24, 2021, 20:2604/24/21
02/22/21
Carpe_Piscis

i

thx :)

Apr 24, 2021, 20:5804/24/21
Apr 24, 2021, 20:58(edited)
05/26/20
Oracle

Hi, CrazyMaria! I have to confirm that the Mercy system should have worked in your case, because, as Player J mentioned, chances of getting a Lego start increasing rapidly after 200th Ancient Shard and so at 220th Shard those chances reach 100%. If you are sure that you have pulled 319 to no avail, this is a clear indication of a bug, which I strongly advise to report to the official support team: https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

I did so after I read ur comment cuz as information of my anniversaryvideo i summoned over 500 champions but got 0 legendaries  while I continued summoning after the mercy patch but all i got is a standard answer:

i

Translation:

Hello!

I am sorry that you are not satisfied with the summoning results.

The current system generates random results based on the quotas set by the developers. Even x2 events doesn't guarantee that you will get the champion you want.

Please don't be discouraged. Hope you have better luck next time and more great champions add to your collection.

With best regards,
Jiell
Player support team 

-----------------------------------------------

And before some accuses me to lie:

i

Apr 24, 2021, 22:4604/24/21
10/15/20
CrazyBiene(CP3)

I did so after I read ur comment cuz as information of my anniversaryvideo i summoned over 500 champions but got 0 legendaries  while I continued summoning after the mercy patch but all i got is a standard answer:

i

Translation:

Hello!

The current system generates random results based on the quotas set by the developers. Even x2 events doesn't guarantee that you will get the champion you want.

Please don't be discouraged. Hope you have better luck next time and more great champions add to your collection.

With best regards,
Jiell
Player support team 

i

You summoned 500 champions, but what shards did you use? From green shards never drops a legendary. Or did you use 500 ancient (blue) shards without a legendary?

P.S.

Und ich hab mir immer die Mühe gemacht und den Plarium-Support auf Englisch angeschrieben, weil ich nicht wusste, dass da jemand Deutsch versteht.

I allways wrote in English to Plarium Support because I didn't know they would understand German.

Apr 24, 2021, 22:4804/24/21
10/08/17
CrazyBiene(CP3)

i

Translation:

Hello!

With best regards,
Jiell
Player support team 

i

well you can summon champions with mystery shards (green) also which would be  in this total

and mystery shards cannot summon a Legend

F.Y.I

Apr 24, 2021, 23:1904/24/21
05/13/19

Did you summon 500 hero's on multiple accounts as well CrazyBumbleBee?

Apr 25, 2021, 03:5104/25/21
05/26/20

@ Skadi: I wrote in english also, but got an answer in german ^^

@All: I dont know how many of  these shards where green, blue, purple or golden. The video doesnt say it. I hoped I would at least get an answer with an exact information but well.

Anyway, playing 6 months, doint daylies every day, using all shards and still no Leg. But I have 9 Leg-books-it´s so annoying to see them every day in the tavern and to get remembered that I dont have an Legendary...

Apr 25, 2021, 03:5304/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 03:54(edited)
05/26/20
Player J

Did you summon 500 hero's on multiple accounts as well CrazyBumbleBee?

Thx for trolling dude, also ur post doesnt make any sense, but hey that can happen when u prefer trolling and forget to use ur brain^^

For players like you I posted the Screenshot of my anniversary video, but I´m sure u missed that fact as u started tiping while celebrating, that u can troll someone again^^

Apr 25, 2021, 04:0504/25/21
07/05/19
CrazyBiene(CP3)

@All: I dont know how many of  these shards where green, blue, purple or golden. The video doesnt say it. I hoped I would at least get an answer with an exact information but well.

Anyway, playing 6 months, doint daylies every day, using all shards and still no Leg. But I have 9 Leg-books-it´s so annoying to see them every day in the tavern and to get remembered that I dont have an Legendary...

I got  2 first lego as my legendaries at the 6th or 7th month.

Both at the 2x event both on the same 10 yellow shard pull

Apr 25, 2021, 05:1104/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 05:29(edited)
05/26/20

@lee.ozz.0213: Well grats :)

I see other new players always getting a Legendary with the first shardpulls. Guess my Account is too old for this new warm "welcome New player, heres ur first Legendary, play on!"

Apr 25, 2021, 05:1904/25/21
Apr 25, 2021, 05:20(edited)
02/22/21

Anyway, I solved the problem my own way: I stop playing this game. Have fun :)

Apr 25, 2021, 10:1504/25/21
10/15/20
CrazyBiene(CP3)

If you played 6 months, you should be very close to your first legendary, Scyl of the Drakes as daily log-in reward for day 180.  I got her a few days ago, Scyl is a fantastic legendary. Spd debuff and turnmeter decrease on her A1, AoE Stun on her A2, Revive on her A3 and a passive 10% team-heal every turn. Definetly worth your 9 lego books, and the next 2 books you get.

Apr 25, 2021, 13:0504/25/21
05/26/20
Skadi

If you played 6 months, you should be very close to your first legendary, Scyl of the Drakes as daily log-in reward for day 180.  I got her a few days ago, Scyl is a fantastic legendary. Spd debuff and turnmeter decrease on her A1, AoE Stun on her A2, Revive on her A3 and a passive 10% team-heal every turn. Definetly worth your 9 lego books, and the next 2 books you get.

Aye, 2 weeks and she´s mine ^^

But anyway, thats no excuse for the shardproblem when I see how new players get a legendary after a few days.

i

Apr 25, 2021, 15:5504/25/21
04/10/21
CrazyMaria

Than you seem o sleep at ur university as well.

Gamblers Fallacy means, when u have used 318 blue shards u think the 319th MUST be a legendary cuz now the percentage has increasd so much that there cant be another result.

But what we have here is the Substantivelaw of large numbers. If u repeat a random experiment often enough u will reach a quote, in this case 16% epics, 1% legendaries. 

Or in a more simple example for you: If u are throwing a coin often enough, u will reach a quote close to 50% for heads/tails.

319 repeats are a lot of repeats, but the resultquote is far away from the promised quote of plarium.

But hey dont worry, at least u are able to google so u can try on faking that u r smart in ur own rude trolling way! ;)

Great job on the math! Eventually, u should get a legendary thanks to the mercy system

Apr 25, 2021, 16:0304/25/21
04/14/20
CrazyBiene(CP3)

i

Translation:

Hello!

With best regards,
Jiell
Player support team 

i

You do realize that that 568 has nothing to do with how many shards you pulled, right? It's just showing you how many champions you have out of the 568 champions in the game (at that time, by now it's 576 if Ayumi's counter is accurate). 

So if you actually want to see the reality of how many ancients you pulled and how close you are to activating the mercy system, you can check it with the third party app here: https://github.com/dnchattan/raid-toolkit-public 

Apr 25, 2021, 16:0904/25/21
05/13/19
CrazyBiene(CP3)

Thx for trolling dude, also ur post doesnt make any sense, but hey that can happen when u prefer trolling and forget to use ur brain^^

For players like you I posted the Screenshot of my anniversary video, but I´m sure u missed that fact as u started tiping while celebrating, that u can troll someone again^^

I'm not trolling.

I am trying to figure out how you summoned 500 hero's.

You see I did look at your anniversary video.

Your Screenshot of your anniversary video doesn't help your case.

It says you have summoned 214 hero's out of 568 heros which are in the game.

It doesn't say that you have summoned 500 hero's.

This is why I am trying to figure out what you are talking about.

Did you summon a lot of Dupes? or summon hero's on Multiple Accounts like the OP?