All Categories

CLAN BOSS NIGHTMARE ADVICE

Search
Apr 16, 2021, 21:3504/16/21
05/27/20

Aiming to build balanced team (with T6 masteries) for NM boss if possible with heroes I currently have. I don't have heroes with counterattack. I saw some videos, guides, heroes ranking sites but it's hard for me to decide, too complex game mechanics. Skillbook priorities. Lifesteal gear or healer?

Any help highly appreciated.

Steelskull, Tayrel, Rearguard Sergeant, Coffin Smasher

Aphotecary, Pain Keeper, Reliquary Tender

Kael, Miscreated Monster, Exemplar, Marksman, Yaga the Insatiable

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2021, 22:2904/16/21
04/14/20

Tayrel, Rearguard Sergeant, Steelskull, Apo and I think Exemplar - unless you have a good poisoner like Frozen Banshee that you're not mentioning? 

Not sure to what extent that comp would need lifesteal, it does have quite a bit of healing but probably not enough to last until the late rounds, of course it also depends on how fast they'd be and whether the healers are booked (to be honest Tayrel and MM are higher priorities for books than Steelskull or RGS, Apo as a rare should be easy to book). Obviously warmaster/giantslayer masteries on everyone. 

Apr 17, 2021, 14:5004/17/21
05/27/20

Unfortunatelly I don't have better poisoner.

So I need someone with weaken debuff?

Is Rhazin better choice than Exemplar, she seems squishy and I'm not sure I want to invest in her.

I need only two more heroes for fusion so maybe I will be lucky with summons.

Thanks for reply!

Apr 17, 2021, 14:5904/17/21
03/23/21

I would prefer Kael (poison) over Exemplar, who is pretty useless overall. Steelskull's poison chance is low, he can need an assistant at this job.

Ceterum censeo, the ban of my main account should be undone, I didn't spam, the detection algorithm doesn't work.  

Apr 17, 2021, 15:1204/17/21
06/25/20

Rhazin is a rockstar for CB. Definitely recommended.

Marksman is slightly better than Kael for poisoning IMO, but he falls off hard, so not sure if it's worth leveling him.

As for lifesteal or heal - the real answer is "neither". You really want leech. Have you got Ghrush yet? He does a pretty good job at it.

The basic team comp for CB is - someone with poison, possibly two poisoners depending on who they are, someone with leech, someone with ATK down, someone with DEF down/weaken, and someone with DEF up/CA.

Maybe screenshot your champ page, possible there are other champs you're missing.

Apr 17, 2021, 20:4904/17/21
05/27/20

Good, I will try to get heroes for Rhazin fusion. I don't have Ghrush, I will not get him from daily rewards anytime soon. I didn't know about leeach at all, I will look into this, many thanks. Please, have a look at my roster, in case I overlooked someone:

i

i

i

i

i

Apr 18, 2021, 05:4804/18/21
05/13/19

The  team  I  would  use  is  following:

-  Tayrel

-  Rearguard 

-  Kael

-  Apothacry

-  SteelSkull 

Rhazin  would  replace  Rearguard  -  When  ever  you  get  him.

Your  whole  team  would  need  to  be  in  Lifesteal  gear  with  T6  Masteries.