All Categories

free champs in fusion

free champs in fusion

Search
Apr 16, 2021, 08:1604/16/21
10/15/20

free champs in fusion

So i used all my hoarded gems to buy shards- and my hoarded shards for the champ chase as it was x2, 49 ancients

which isnt a lot for whales but is a lot for low / ftp players

48 complete trash rares, which is typical plarium - and one epic...jizoh who is free for players, along with 2 other free characters (galek, elhain)

Isnt it enough to fill the pool with complete trash and rip people off without having free champs in the pool?

It clearly isnt rng either i got 3 tiger souls... 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2021, 08:4904/16/21
09/29/20

Some people may want to get dupes to save on books and get all the starter champions for their respective Faction Wars.

Apr 16, 2021, 08:5204/16/21
10/15/20
Walazard

Some people may want to get dupes to save on books and get all the starter champions for their respective Faction Wars.

Perhaps, but the pool is already diluted with hundreds of champs deliberately added to be trash and make it harder to get something useful. I suspect most would happily miss the chance of a rare book if it gave them the chance of a usable character

Luckily i didnt pay for these shards, they were hoarded from rewards etc... but that took weeks to collect for basically chickens so yeh maybe i am being salty... 

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 16, 2021, 09:1704/16/21
03/02/21

Hey! Sometimes it is useful to have an additional Champion - it might indeed save you some book. Those starter-set Champs you've mentioned are among the best rare Champions in the game, after all. Of course, I understand that you would like to have some Legendaries or Epics instead. I'm sure you will figure out some application for those Rares that you've got, you might experiment with their gear, try to develop them in a different manner and see where it goes. As a last resort - food is always usefull.

But, yeap, we keep considering some additional utility for duplicates.

Apr 16, 2021, 11:5604/16/21
04/30/19
Oracle

Hey! Sometimes it is useful to have an additional Champion - it might indeed save you some book. Those starter-set Champs you've mentioned are among the best rare Champions in the game, after all. Of course, I understand that you would like to have some Legendaries or Epics instead. I'm sure you will figure out some application for those Rares that you've got, you might experiment with their gear, try to develop them in a different manner and see where it goes. As a last resort - food is always usefull.

But, yeap, we keep considering some additional utility for duplicates.

Cannot experiment with the gear when you have no silver lol. Sometimes it just baffles me that in a game about collecting champs, experimenting with their gear and etc. you can't do that freely, because swapping, for example, Rare-Epic gear costs from 50 to 100k. 

Apr 16, 2021, 12:4404/16/21
10/15/20
Ninja Jr

Cannot experiment with the gear when you have no silver lol. Sometimes it just baffles me that in a game about collecting champs, experimenting with their gear and etc. you can't do that freely, because swapping, for example, Rare-Epic gear costs from 50 to 100k. 

Of course you dont experiment with the trash rares, silver is a scarce resource.

And of course they arent added so that people can try things out with them, they are added to make it harder to get the decent ones, and to make people spend more cash.

Apr 16, 2021, 17:5104/16/21
03/23/21

I'm not sure if 48 rares could really have a 100% "trash"-rate, unless you allready have a epic or legendary that is better for the same job 48 times. But if you have such an account it's of course difficult to get champs that still improve it.

Ceterum censeo, the ban of my main account should be undone, I didn't spam, the detection algorithm doesn't work.

Apr 16, 2021, 18:2204/16/21
07/23/20

Something has changed with the x2 summons, I used to get a few epics but just cracked a load of shards and got none, all blue shite. 

Something is going on, unintentional or otherwise. And I'm starting to resent Raid now rather than look forward to the grind, it sickens me now.

Apr 16, 2021, 19:0104/16/21
02/20/21

interesting  thought...i  just  did  a  20  shard  pull  and    got  2  of  the  same  champ  twice.  Seems  like  the  odds  of  this  happening  are  fairly  long.

My  probability  skills  are  pretty  rusty  but  anyone  know the  marh  for  this  probability  calc?

Assuming  simply  150  rares  in  the  pool  and  20  selections

Apr 16, 2021, 19:0504/16/21
10/15/20
Skadis Revenge

I'm not sure if 48 rares could really have a 100% "trash"-rate, unless you allready have a epic or legendary that is better for the same job 48 times. But if you have such an account it's of course difficult to get champs that still improve it.

Ceterum censeo, the ban of my main account should be undone, I didn't spam, the detection algorithm doesn't work.

I dont have a stacked account - quite poor considering i am 6 months in, i have 3 legos including scyl...draco and zavia

and i have a few epics that are ok and i make the most of them...doom, tuhak, jareg, dhukk, kaiden, achak, fayne, melga

and a few rares i use regularly...RQ, apoth, coldheart, warmaiden etc

So the bar to get into my team is pretty low, but no- none of them were worth levelling, ive vaulted some in case i get desperate for FW members

Apr 16, 2021, 19:0604/16/21
10/15/20
dizzydfamily

interesting  thought...i  just  did  a  20  shard  pull  and    got  2  of  the  same  champ  twice.  Seems  like  the  odds  of  this  happening  are  fairly  long.

My  probability  skills  are  pretty  rusty  but  anyone  know the  marh  for  this  probability  calc?

Assuming  simply  150  rares  in  the  pool  and  20  selections

I had three champs the same, twice ...so six shards 2 champs, it happens all the time - it isnt real rng