All Categories

The Team I use for Doom Tower Hard -DONE!

The Team I use for Doom Tower Hard -DONE!

Search
Comments
Jan 19, 2021, 14:2601/19/21
12/19/19
JoinME

If I remember it correctly, that is the Tormin with Rotos and Siphi stage? That is the hardest for me last month. I also practice last month on that stage to make sure my runs are not just lucky rng lol. 

So now it feels a lot easier. 

Yes. Siphi/Rotos/Tormin.  Didn't get to test anything last night, busy watching upgrade fails on artifacts...

Your gear is obv far superior to mine. I have Duchess at 247 now, MM 243.  Warlord is under 220.  I'm thinking those 3 plus Rhazin and IDK lol.  I don't think Alure will work for me, but can try.  Queen Eva has AOE TM, but unbooked and is geared as farmer so can't take 1 hit. I've used Stag in almost all foors but the weak hits don't help here.

Jan 20, 2021, 14:4801/20/21
12/19/19

Lots of tough floors before 114, but this is by far the toughest for me.  I didn't even get to the siphi/rotosx2 on second wave the first two days I tried, lol.

Wave 1: tormin/rotos x2/santa x2

Wave 2: siphi/rotos x2/dark elhain x2

Upgraded Rhazin fairly well (so I thought).  My team:

Duchess

Warlord

Monster

Arbiter 

Rhazin

I can get by wave 1 maybe 50% of time with and go into wave 2 with cooldowns set.  Takes about 10 minutes though, so only got 5 or 6 tries.  The second wave crushes me.  I have a few problems to address:

1. Speed on everyone

2. Accuracy on most

3. Not enough CC

4. Not enough damage

5. My max HP being reduced by Dark Elhain...

Other than that I am really close...lol

Jan 20, 2021, 15:4601/20/21
06/22/19

Speed - I recommend above 240. Also, if you can put a champion with aoe speed debuff that will also help a lot. 

Accuracy should be at least 340

If these stats are not met, I believe it will be difficult unless you are just going to nuke the waves with Seer. 

CC - aoe provoke or stun is important specially if you can't tank the damage of enemies. 

Damage - I don't think this is a priority. I managed to clear these stages without any damage dealer. Only Rhazin has giant slayer mastery, but not on damage build. Others are all in +50 accuracy mastery and built without damage. 

Dark Elhain - if you have CC, this should not be a problem. 

Also, it is important that all of cooldowns in your champions are booked. 

The team I used this month for this floor: Lyssandra, Warlord, Psylar, Rhazin and Krisk (yeah, I summoned him few weeks ago and he is now my provoke champion) 

I focus on Rotos' first. Manually targeted Rotos' in auto. Siphi is not a problem as long as she is provoked or skill reset. 

Jan 20, 2021, 16:0601/20/21
12/19/19

Hopefully this is a provoke 10x this weekend, I have 16 sacreds and 8 voids.  I think that is what I need.  So that would be Maulie, Ubrall or Krisk I guess?

Jan 21, 2021, 09:4501/21/21
01/22/20

Congratz! Must be nice to get all those champs lol i have only 3 of all them here what you showing but its true i am f2p and not playing for so long as you. For us its not easy at all (this can be as a feedback for plarium lol ) Good job to ya ll ! 💪👈👍

Jan 21, 2021, 11:3301/21/21
06/22/19

Now that I finished doom tower and faction wars, I have no more real reason to 6 star anyone now unless I will be motivated to finish all secret rooms but now, I think my new goal will be is to create new team that is similar to my strategy in wave floors but with no void legendaries. 

I am thinking including only Scyl then the rest will be all epics. I must say that Psylar will still probably in this team. So good luck to me, I will probabbly start after I gain around 60-70M silver first 😅

I will post if I managed to succeed. 

Jan 21, 2021, 13:3201/21/21
12/19/19
JoinME

Now that I finished doom tower and faction wars, I have no more real reason to 6 star anyone now unless I will be motivated to finish all secret rooms but now, I think my new goal will be is to create new team that is similar to my strategy in wave floors but with no void legendaries. 

I am thinking including only Scyl then the rest will be all epics. I must say that Psylar will still probably in this team. So good luck to me, I will probabbly start after I gain around 60-70M silver first 😅

Congrats on FW!

Will you be making a post with your team for each? Looking forward to my guide as I start FW, lol.  I think I am at last stage on 3 or 4 maybe.

Jan 21, 2021, 14:1201/21/21
12/19/19
JoinME

And test out rock breaker for AOE provoke for me :)

Jan 21, 2021, 14:1401/21/21
06/22/19
Trips

And test out rock breaker for AOE provoke for me :)

Sure no problem 

Feb 6, 2021, 04:5302/06/21
06/22/19

First of all, I don't like Plarium nerfing player's strategy on how to deal with doom tower. I feel like it makes no sense to come up with a new strategy now thinking that they might buff again doom tower again to counter new strategies players came up with. It will be a complete waste of resources to a lot of players who level up champions, switch gears, just for doom tower.

With that being said, at this time, I am now at Nether Spider floor 20. I tried my old team but since now, the boss instantly summons spiderlings and attacks, my old team does not a chance and fails. I came up with a new team and manage to clear it with this comp:

i

My thoughts here is to bring Krisk to have a big shield before the boss attacks. After they attack, Krisk passive will proc, giving defense and attack down to spiderlings and boss. Then Seer, will do her AOE and kill all spiderlings. Now it will be up to Alure and Armiger to keep the boss from getting a turn. Even with the nerf of decrease turnmeter at the boss, both of them manage to keep the boss turns to a minimum. It still can get a turn but when it spawns again the spiderlings I can use Seer's aoe to kill all spiderlings right away.

I feel like this team won't make it to floor 90 as my run does not look consistent. 

I check discord for some team suggestions and try some of them, and this one is my favorite:

i

I am surprised how good this team is. I managed to clear it without any worries of failing the run.   And I think it will work up to floor 90. This team has 3 champions that cleanses debuff. 4 of them can heal. 2 of them can revive if needed. The last one, Drex, is so good here. At the first turn, will instantly place hp burn on the boss and spiderlings. Drex and Scyl's AI will not use their aoe so no counter attack will happen from the spiderlings during the run. With hp burn in all of the spiderlings and boss, their hp drains as they take their turns.

I will update my first post if this team works in floor 90.

Oct 30, 2021, 08:5010/30/21
03/26/20

After  over  5000  tries    this  team  did  it  

i

It  wasnt  pretty  but  im  glad  its  over    

Feb 18, 2023, 15:1502/18/23
12/19/19

Another throwback necro  :)