All Categories

Advice for CB Team

Advice for CB Team

Search
Comments
Nov 24, 2020, 14:3411/24/20
05/13/19

Keep in mind, The suggestion people are giving you on this thread are specialized to your situation.

Everyone is telling you to use lifesteal gear based on what they see.

I have a Friend who pulled the Legendary hero named Bad El Kazar.

Bad El Kazar is an Undead Hordes Hero who does very strong healing.

Bad El Kazar healing is so good my friend doesn't need his heroes to wear Lifesteal gear.

My Friend entire Clan Boss team is using 0 Lifesteal gear pieces.

My Friend runs Stalwart gear with Accuracy gear on his team.

Obvioiusly, you don't own Bad El Kazar.

We looked at your roster.

We didn't see Bad El Kazar.

I'm not going to tell you to do what my Friend is doing when you don't have the necessary heroes to replicate the situation.

The team I recommended to you was:

- Coffin Smasher

- Dracomorph 

- Steelskull

- Sandslash 

- Skullcrusher 

Think about how many of these heroes heal himselves.

Coffin Smaher doesn't heal himself.

Dracomorph doesn't heal himself.

The only champion which does heal is Steelskull, but its on a long cool down.

The heal isn't very huge either.

For these reasons, This is why people are saying run Lifesteal gear.

I want to tell you this because you definitly want to stay flexible.

Your set up can change depending on future heroes you pull.

All it takes is 1 shard.

You might pull a game changing champion which can alter your clan boss setup.

Nov 24, 2020, 15:0111/24/20
12/19/19

The reason I suggest Zelotah is unless your entire team is in lifesteal with full masteries you need the shield/healing.  Since you are a long way from having full masteries it is pointless to gear everyone in lifesteal (you probably don't have 5 sets of lifesteal gear with decent stats).

Speed tune a team around Skullcrusher with sustain strategy (keep draco alive).  Draco will give you enough poison to do NM top chest.  The team you build for CB will also be very similar to your "first" dragon20 team. It will be slow, but again the strategy is just get Draco to the boss and let the poison work.  Then as you get better gear you can replace support with damage to clear waves faster while still winning 100%.

Jan 21, 2021, 21:4601/21/21
09/06/20

Just a quick note to thank everyone for the great advice you've all offered here. There's been a bit of account progression since I posted this but mostly I've just been focused on following your advice and completing masteries, improving gear and booking this group. I did end up swapping out Coffin Smasher for a Jareg I pulled and this team is firing on all cylinders now. I 2 key NM now everyday.

Just wanted to say thanks again for you folks who give back to the community with your advice!

i

Jan 21, 2021, 22:1201/21/21
05/24/19

I'd recommend to start with 6 starring teh core teamp and getting them full masteries first , while farming for Good life steal