All Categories

Maybe set a time limit for Tag Team battles??

Maybe set a time limit for Tag Team battles??

Search
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Feb 18, 2023, 02:3902/18/23
12/30/20
ßlackOut

All these comments are so crazy. They shouldn't put a mechanic in arena and tag arena that it's time base, nor should it be about ending in a tie or the team with the most damage wins. It just doesn't make any sense. I agree you should know your enemy but sometimes your enemies have better gear then you, so what then?

Yes I agree there should be a mechanic in place to stop battle from going over a certain time limit. I personally think a penalty system should be in place. Now hear me out, I think that after 5 or ten minutes the penalty system kicks in and lowers healing received by both teams by a certain percentage. Every minute or 2 the percentage increases. Until it reaches 100 percent. This should be a good place to start. A turn limit of 1500 in arena is Ludacris. There should be a definitive winner and not the defense win by default. 

The attacker has all of the advantages:

1. gets to choose what champions to bring to the fight
  2. gets to decide when and how to use their skills, prioritize targeting certain champions in fights
  3. and gets to do this while making predictions of what they're going to be up against based on the teams they see

All of these combined are why I can never see changes like this ever being remotely viable. If you can't beat the defender in 1500 turns then I think you should just take the L.