All Categories

New Clan Weekly Tournament: Clan Roulette

New Clan Weekly Tournament: Clan Roulette

Search
Comments
Sep 28, 2020, 02:1109/28/20
09/02/19

ClosedPoly said:

My only problem with your idea is that Plarium has a hard time with match making.  Look at our current situation.  Unbeatable Lego teams in Bronze.  Otherwise, you have put a lot of thought into it and it has a lot of positives.  After all the problems with Arena, many players are pessimisstic.  Its a hard time to pitch a new idea, but keep trying. 

matchmaking for tournaments is 100% different than arena matchmaking. Clan Roulette is based on tournaments and there are three brackets. the clan bracket will only account for all members in each individual clan. the group bracket will contain a group of clans that will compete against each other (like normal tournament group brackets). the global bracket will account for all participating clans in the game (like normal tournament global bracket).

the only bracket where matchmaking matters is the group bracket, and that matchmaking will be completely different than how players are matched in arena. 
matchmaking in arena is entirely based on player actions and performance. players can purposely drop to lower tiers, or drop through inactivity or being weak, and climb through winning battles.

if i'm not mistaken, players are matched in tournament groups based on their performance in other tournaments. for Clan Roulette, clans will be matched in the group bracket based on clan power. this cannot really be abused because players won't be able to participate in Clan Roulette after joining a new clan until the next CR cycle (the following weekend after joining a new clan).

Sep 28, 2020, 05:5709/28/20
07/31/20

I prefer Plarium give us a Roulette for weekly prizes, on the tables could have: legend tome, legend shard, 2000 energy, 10 void shards, 20 blue shards, 250 gems, 250k silver. 

P/S: you miss 1 very important thing for Plarium to implement your idea. I don't think Plarium will make this come true. 
Sep 28, 2020, 06:1009/28/20
10/26/19

I love this idea. Idk why ppl say it's bad. It not only gives us more rewards but introduces a potential synergy between clan members. Sure you can throw whatever in the battle but what if you discuss all avaliable champions in your clan? Then you know what kind of champions are available and if you have a lot of similar champions with good synergy then everyone picks just those champions so every team has a high chance of getting that synergy.

I wasn't using forum that much at first, so I've missed your suggestion when it was posted. 
Sep 28, 2020, 15:3909/28/20
09/02/19

Indent14 said:

I prefer Plarium give us a Roulette for weekly prizes, on the tables could have: legend tome, legend shard, 2000 energy, 10 void shards, 20 blue shards, 250 gems, 250k silver. 

P/S: you miss 1 very important thing for Plarium to implement your idea. I don't think Plarium will make this come true. 

you would rather get 250k silver per week compared to getting better rewards per week in Clan Roulette?

what is the one very important thing that i missed for plarium to implement this?
Sep 28, 2020, 20:0809/28/20
01/14/20
Jakomaru said:

Indent14 said:

you would rather get 250k silver per week compared to getting better rewards per week in Clan Roulette?

what is the one very important thing that i missed for plarium to implement this?
If this roulette require paid subscription, you will see them jumping on it right away.
Sep 29, 2020, 02:4609/29/20
07/31/20

Jakomaru said:

Indent14 said:

The GOD told you what you missed. You do not give Platium a motivation to do it. 

Sep 30, 2020, 01:4309/30/20
09/02/19

mromg82 said:

I love this idea. Idk why ppl say it's bad. It not only gives us more rewards but introduces a potential synergy between clan members. Sure you can throw whatever in the battle but what if you discuss all avaliable champions in your clan? Then you know what kind of champions are available and if you have a lot of similar champions with good synergy then everyone picks just those champions so every team has a high chance of getting that synergy.

I wasn't using forum that much at first, so I've missed your suggestion when it was posted. 

finally someone gets it. the clan synergy that you mentioned will be aided by the CR interface, displaying all general information for CR as well as the champions that are thrown into the roulette.

CR will also give clan members another medium for healthy competition within the clan. kinda like how clan members compete to increase their CB damage. 
it's another reason for clans to grow stronger together.

Oct 1, 2020, 07:3810/01/20
09/02/19

T3 God said:

Jakomaru said:

Indent14 said:

If this roulette require paid subscription, you will see them jumping on it right away.

i guess you're joking but i'll respond properly anyway.

if that was the case, then raid would either be pay to play or subscribe to play. it's a free to play game. all of the playable content in the game can be accessed without spending any money.

if what motivated them the most for making new content was to lock it behind a paywall, then other playable content in the game would reflect that.

besides, if they really wanted to then they can simply add a paywall to CR of their own volition. my OP is mainly a guide for what CR should be. i wouldn't expect it to be implemented 100% as i described. 
still, a paywall for CR would severely limit player engagement with the feature. it wouldn't perform well enough to be worth it.

Oct 1, 2020, 21:5510/01/20
01/22/20
What is funny i suggest long time ago that they should make some "Clan tournament " Where all clans can participate ,matching on them points and power lvl ect. I think moderator said he will pass the idea to the plarium. Well it looks like it was kick in the dark cuz there was nothing from it. And nw someone comes with "that" ?? I agree with player J , closedpoly and T3 God.
Oct 3, 2020, 03:0810/03/20
09/02/19

Indent14 said:

Jakomaru said:

Indent14 said:

The GOD told you what you missed. You do not give Platium a motivation to do it. 

the motivation that he had in mind promotes a pay to play model in the game, which is currently completely absent from the game. so it doesn't make any sense.

in my OP i dedicated a section explaining various ways that CR is beneficial to plarium. i also touch on how CR will benefit the game in other areas throughout the OP. so it seems i did not miss anything.

i think it's you guys missed these things in my OP.

Oct 3, 2020, 04:0510/03/20
Oct 3, 2020, 04:06(edited)
07/31/20

It's a serious idea on a(nother) joking attempt. 

When I first making game, the idea of "free to play" is not popular, it first started in China, MMO game makers in China could not sell their games, so they make it free, to lure players in, players then more and more don't want to pay, they all want "free to play" game; however the first idea is the same: developers make game for money. 

If you send game developer "free to play" idea, they won't need it, there are tons of "free" ideas, but none of them are what they really really want. 
Oct 4, 2020, 20:5910/04/20
09/02/19

Vicky said:

What is funny i suggest long time ago that they should make some "Clan tournament " Where all clans can participate ,matching on them points and power lvl ect. I think moderator said he will pass the idea to the plarium. Well it looks like it was kick in the dark cuz there was nothing from it. And nw someone comes with "that" ?? I agree with player J , closedpoly and T3 God.

well what exactly did you suggest to them? if all you said was "make a clan tournament where clans are matched based on power", that's not much info to go on. it raises more questions than answers. anyone would be confused.

playerj and t3god completely misunderstood my OP and had complete misconceptions about the way that players are matched together, as well as misunderstood the responsibility of the clan leader. 
closedpoly did not seem to read far enough into my OP to know that it was a tournament and would be using similar tournament matchmaking, instead thinking that it would be the same matchmaking as arena.

i mean... you can agree with them if you want, but all three of them either completely misunderstood my OP and/or just didn't know what they were talking about. 
quite literally everything that they made claims about has absolutely nothing to do with CR. it says a lot about you for agreeing with them.

Oct 5, 2020, 15:1410/05/20
02/13/19

Hey, good news!

Devs are working on new clan activities. :)
Oct 7, 2020, 17:3510/07/20
09/02/19

Indent14 said:

It's a serious idea on a(nother) joking attempt. 

When I first making game, the idea of "free to play" is not popular, it first started in China, MMO game makers in China could not sell their games, so they make it free, to lure players in, players then more and more don't want to pay, they all want "free to play" game; however the first idea is the same: developers make game for money. 

If you send game developer "free to play" idea, they won't need it, there are tons of "free" ideas, but none of them are what they really really want. 

then what's your point? you're saying that CR is not designed to make them money. then you are referring to monetization. making CR pay to play is only one of many ways that it can be monetized, but pay to play is an awful way to monetize it.

there's no reason for me to explain ways for plarium to monetize CR. they can decide that on their own.

Oct 11, 2020, 04:5010/11/20
01/22/20

Jakomaru said:

Vicky said:

well what exactly did you suggest to them? if all you said was "make a clan tournament where clans are matched based on power", that's not much info to go on. it raises more questions than answers. anyone would be confused.

playerj and t3god completely misunderstood my OP and had complete misconceptions about the way that players are matched together, as well as misunderstood the responsibility of the clan leader. 
closedpoly did not seem to read far enough into my OP to know that it was a tournament and would be using similar tournament matchmaking, instead thinking that it would be the same matchmaking as arena.

i mean... you can agree with them if you want, but all three of them either completely misunderstood my OP and/or just didn't know what they were talking about. 
quite literally everything that they made claims about has absolutely nothing to do with CR. it says a lot about you for agreeing with them.

What did i suggest to them was good enough sadly (or maybe not) i am not working for them dont get pay check so why to do them work? They are good on what they doing so they could turn that"idea" on them own .

And who are you to judge me who i am ? I am who I am someone who doesnt need to be approved from you to agree with who i wont to. You need to learn how to except dissagreements in your life . To me YOUR idea is not good - except it or not, i have all right to express my opinion if you open a topic to the public. You do not assault people.
Oct 11, 2020, 08:5210/11/20
09/02/19

Valdys said:

Hey, good news!

Devs are working on new clan activities. :)

sounds great.

any chance that an upcoming activity is Clan Roulette?
Oct 12, 2020, 20:1010/12/20
09/02/19

Vicky said:

Jakomaru said:

Vicky said:

What did i suggest to them was good enough sadly (or maybe not) i am not working for them dont get pay check so why to do them work? They are good on what they doing so they could turn that"idea" on them own .

And who are you to judge me who i am ? I am who I am someone who doesnt need to be approved from you to agree with who i wont to. You need to learn how to except dissagreements in your life . To me YOUR idea is not good - except it or not, i have all right to express my opinion if you open a topic to the public. You do not assault people.

well regardless of whether you're getting paid or not, if your suggestion isn't tangible then it won't provide any kind of guide for them to follow if they're to actually implement your idea. 
you're not mentioning what that idea is so what am i supposed to assume?

who am i to judge who you are? i'm human. making a judgement is simply part of being human. didn't you judge my Clan Roulette? 
you complained that i judged you, and ONE sentence later you criticized me for not accepting disagreements? news flash, disagreeing is a form of judgement. 
why don't you learn to accept judgement?

i can accept disagreements. as i stated before, all of the "disagreements" that you agreed with have absolutely nothing to do with my idea. they are all based on misconceptions. obviously they therefore hold no credibility. what do you think this is?

and why don't you like my Clan Roulette? 
please, explain in detail.

this should be good.

Oct 12, 2020, 22:2910/12/20
01/22/20

Jakomaru said:

Vicky said:

Jakomaru said:

Vicky said:

well regardless of whether you're getting paid or not, if your suggestion isn't tangible then it won't provide any kind of guide for them to follow if they're to actually implement your idea. 

who am i to judge who you are? i'm human. making a judgement is simply part of being human. didn't you judge my Clan Roulette? 
you complained that i judged you, and ONE sentence later you criticized me for not accepting disagreements? news flash, disagreeing is a form of judgement. 

i can accept disagreements. as i stated before, all of the "disagreements" that you agreed with have absolutely nothing to do with my idea. they are all based on misconceptions. obviously they therefore hold no credibility. what do you think this is?

this should be good.

You should have respect for my dissagreement -->I stand up for my believes. That means i dissagree without judgement, but if i say "you do not have no idea about game and i dont agree "<---- now this means dissagreement with judgement. Afterall i gift 10 min of my precious time to answer and this is the last to give you attention. Have a good day mister loquacious ! 

Sincerely from Judge Vicky

Oct 13, 2020, 17:0010/13/20
06/19/20
While I love this idea I would rather see a clan vs clan similar to a game I used to play called little empire. Youd set your line up and have three lives. The battle would take place on a map by moving your marker across the board in real time while encountering other players doing the same. When you met an opponent an auto battle takes place. The winner continues moving across the map with whatever dmg he sustained while the loser respawns in the original spawn point. The battle is won when one team either takes the opponents castle or defeats all opposition. It was fantastic and so much fun. I doubt plarium would ever do anything like this but one can dream. 
Oct 16, 2020, 13:0210/16/20
09/02/19

Vicky said:

Jakomaru said:

Vicky said:

Jakomaru said:

Vicky said:

this should be good.

You should have respect for my dissagreement -->I stand up for my believes. That means i dissagree without judgement, but if i say "you do not have no idea about game and i dont agree "<---- now this means dissagreement with judgement. Afterall i gift 10 min of my precious time to answer and this is the last to give you attention. Have a good day mister loquacious ! 

Sincerely from Judge Vicky

hahahahahaha

i did not say nor imply that i disrespect your disagreement. in fact, i clearly stated "i can accept disagreements". the only disagreement you said is "To me YOUR idea is not good". it doesn't bother me that you don't like my idea.

i politely asked why you don't like it, and to explain in detail. you chose not to explain your belief while at the same time explaining that you stand up for your beliefs. 
if you stand up for your beliefs, why did you choose not to explain them?

also, saying "To me YOUR idea is not good" is blatant judgement. that's what judging means. trying to run and hide from that fact because you want to be right is pointless. the definition of the word proves you wrong.