All Categories

So, How the heck to you get Legendaries?

So, How the heck to you get Legendaries?

Search
Comments
Aug 24, 2022, 22:4508/24/22
04/12/21

Another discussion, but what do you do once you get one? Can you afford to build one up, get decent artifacts, and use them well?   

Aug 24, 2022, 22:5408/24/22
06/15/22

I've been playing for 70 days,i have 2 legendarys Kreela Witch-Arm i dont remember how i got her and i got Elder Skarg,i got the Skarg from a blue shard he was the 3rd pull out of 5. I do agree there needs to be a better way to get these legendary's as the current way Plarium are going to loose more people playing.

Aug 24, 2022, 23:0008/24/22
04/12/21
Player J

The game does a terrible job at distributing Legendary heroes to players.

I believe the game needs to create a Shard which guarantees a player the ability to pull 1 Legendary Hero.

I always thought the Brutal Campaign - Should have a Special Shard as the final reward

I think the final reward should guarantee a Legendary.

The special shard should allow you the ability to chose 1 Legendary that you may like/want.

I didn't pull a Legendary, until I was level 60.

I came very close to quitting the game multiple times because I couldn't pull a Legendary.

A few of my teammates did quit the game because they simply couldn't pull a Legendary.

So yeah - you either need to wait till you pull a Legendary or quit the game and find new one.

There really isn't anything special or amazing about the situation.

Player J, a while back you published your great guide to the Great Hall.  I was wondering these days with the many changes to artifact sets and the arena dynamics, have you given thought to how you might revise/update your guide to meet more modern conditions?

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 24, 2022, 23:0908/24/22
12/30/20

Odd bump. :P

General answer: Play the game. Free logins (In the last 14 months there's been Ninja, Aleks, Deliana and now UDK coming). 

Longer answer: Getting to NM/UNM CB, picking and choosing your fusions, opening during 2x's and trying to use your resources efficiently is going to go a long way. I would also say the concern about able to book/maximize a lot of legos early is a valid one to consider. Epics tend to be just as important in the early (and even mid) game, due to relative ease of booking. 

Just have to work with what you have. :) A lot in this game can be completed - and well - by being efficient and making smart long term decisions.

Aug 25, 2022, 00:0308/25/22
01/14/22

I have found that through my 2 years of playing raid... the best way to get Legendaries is it's money.:-)

Aug 25, 2022, 11:2808/25/22
07/15/20

Usually in clan boss ultra nightmare. 

It pops a shard once and then. 

I usually get 5/7 shards month depending on luck. 

Aug 25, 2022, 12:5308/25/22
03/19/20
anthonytaylor7803

hi

I'm a F2P sitting at Lev54

I've pulled 1000's of shards and no Legendary

There is 1 legend you can get but only if you log in daily for 180 days

looks like this game is only friendly to Paying players

that is not true its kind To us free to play players to the diffracne is what we expect out the game I log on and play for the fun of it I get excited As hell when I get a new Lego it may Be months before I get it but I will be happy when I do I have played this game for 2 and a half years I'd say and I just the other day am able to 1 key the nightmare clan boss and this go around I'm finally able to do some floors on hard doom tower I don't look to be at the top I just like the challage of the game